SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The kids got three presents each according to Jonathans stories because he has to pay for their school fees(whose fault is that for sending them to private school), then Anna gets all of this from him
View attachment 66796
I mean no doubt it was probably all gifted, but if the kids get three presents so should the parents
And the irony is she can't even cook!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The kids got three presents each according to Jonathans stories because he has to pay for their school fees(whose fault is that for sending them to private school), then Anna gets all of this from him
View attachment 66796
I mean no doubt it was probably all gifted, but if the kids get three presents so should the parents
Suspect hidden AD. I wonder how many PJ'S they sold?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 66796
Not those two selfish nasty parents, and why does the witch get all that kitchen cookware when she can only make pasta?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’ll be moaning about not being able to lift the cookware 😂 weak physically & emotionally

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I laughed when I saw all that Le Creuset - I got rid of mine as it was hard work. Lifting those heavy pans does nothing for the shoulders and back ...and when they've got food in too (especially the dutch oven filled with stew - bending to get it out of the oven needs the world's strongest man!). Jonathan will be pissed to find out the cups are £5 each in the Boxing Day sale! I ended up getting lighter pan set from a well known department store in the UK - 18 years later - they're still going strong!

Did Eduardo seriously just get a jack in a box, harry potter wand and a barbie doll?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice that Eduardo has been told he’s naughty so often... that he completely believes he’s just that? When Jonathan told them to line up by best behaved to least behaved... Emilia jumped up first in line because she’s the “best.” It broke my heart to see Eduardo stand back for Alessia to get behind Emilia ......but she didn’t understand and then he got behind Emilia Instead. I also notice that only Eduardo was told he was probably going to get coal. This is going to totally screw up his self-esteem and make Emilia (who was an angel when she was a baby) into a mean girl like Anna/obnoxious like Jonathan.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Not those two selfish nasty parents, and why does the witch get all that kitchen cookware when she can only make pasta?!
It's part of the job. She's the housewife character.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
not really relate to today´s vlog but a video from Anna from few years ago, she is baking with Emilia and Eduardo when he was a tiny one and at the beginning Eduardo stands up on the counter she did nothing with her arms or hand then Emilia did the same and she holds her, then Jonathan joins in and holds Eduardo, Anna has never given an F about Eduardo has she.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Did Eduardo seriously just get a jack in a box, harry potter wand and a barbie doll?
Yes... Emilia got the Barbie dream camper, four snow themed Barbie dolls and a Barbie tropical themed outdoor house thing. Alessia got a baby doll, toy robot puppy and another big box. Andrea got the rocking horse, tool kit and a car kit.
If it's what Eduardo asked for then okay, but they should be spending equal amounts on all the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I just hope the kids don´t watch the vlogs or read the comments, everybody loves Emilia and nobody noticed about the "best" one, like if it was a competition

I just HATE when Anna moans about the chaos at her house, like while they were opening presents, she wanted 4 kids!!!!! She loves her lifestyle but can´t deal with how she got it! and to me, her moves are way too slow, with 4 kids she should be faster by now

Last edited:
I've just remembered reading the comments and quote a few people were saying how good Emilia was at making sure the other three were all happy, and not jealous of everyone else. Is that not the job of a parent? Not a 7 year old child...
You guys should have seen her face when Anna told Eduardo he still had a present under the tree (because he opened a sharing present on accident) and blurted out "WHY DOES HE GET FOUR". Going to have a temper like her mums - good for the cameras, witch to those closest to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I've said before on this forum that Emilia will be in the group of girls, if not the leader of the pack, saying "On Wednesdays we wear pink."

Over the holiday I caught Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory on t.v. She's well on her way to becoming Varuca Salt..." don't care how, I want it now!"

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've just remembered reading the comments and quote a few people were saying how good Emilia was at making sure the other three were all happy, and not jealous of everyone else. Is that not the job of a parent? Not a 7 year old child...
You guys should have seen her face when Anna told Eduardo he still had a present under the tree (because he opened a sharing present on accident) and blurted out "WHY DOES HE GET FOUR". Going to have a temper like her mums - good for the cameras, witch to those closest to her.
She actually just said “did he get four?” not “WHY DOES HE GET FOUR” which sounds way worse than what she actually said.
I actually found Emilia quite bareable for a change in this vlog. I’ve not watched them for ages, since Anna turned into a mentalist, I can’t stand to even hate watch them now, but I like watching kids opening presents just to see the chaos that ensues 😝
Eduardos presents did seem a bit lacking though compared to everyone else’s. I know they got other gifts from other people and they get presents all year round, but if we’re just comparing what they got, he got the crappy end of the magic wand ;)

Also lol @ Anna getting excited over pots and pans as a gift. POTS AND bleeping PANS! 😂😂😂 to cook HIM his dinner in! 😂😂😂 it’s the equivalent of getting her an iron and an ironing board in my book (I did actually get that one year off my ex, but I didn’t live with him and I didn’t do his ironing so it’s different lol plus I asked for them 😝)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 66796
If that isn’t gifted you’re probably looking at well over £1000 worth of Le Creuset cookware there. All for that slop Anna calls food to be cooked in. And Le Creuset is not for everyone, very good pans, but very heavy to handle being cast iron.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If that isn’t gifted you’re probably looking at well over £1000 worth of Le Creuset cookware there. All for that slop Anna calls food to be cooked in. And Le Creuset is not for everyone, very good pans, but very heavy to handle being cast iron.
My ex had a set of them and they were way too heavy. Even just the small pan weighed a ton, and that was with nothing in it. Wait till the novelty wears off, she’ll hate them!

Reactions: 7
I just hope the kids don´t watch the vlogs or read the comments, everybody loves Emilia and nobody noticed about the "best" one, like if it was a competition

I just HATE when Anna moans about the chaos at her house, like while they were opening presents, she wanted 4 kids!!!!! She loves her lifestyle but can´t deal with how she got it! and to me, her moves are way too slow, with 4 kids she should be faster by now
Yes doesn't like chaos in her home but very happy for kids to be total disrespectful in others homes including jumping all over furniture with shoes on, and running around all over someone's home with no respect. Total idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She actually just said “did he get four?” not “WHY DOES HE GET FOUR” which sounds way worse than what she actually said.
Oh did she? I was going off my memory, which can be less than okay at doing it's job sometimes. It wouldn't shock me if she asked why he got four though, which might be why I recalled it that way.

Reactions: 6
My ex had a set of them and they were way too heavy. Even just the small pan weighed a ton, and that was with nothing in it. Wait till the novelty wears off, she’ll hate them!
My folks have Le Creuset, but they can deal with the weight. But I personally won't be wanting to inherit them because I agree with you they are too heavy.

Anna will absolutely hate them. And I hope she's got plastic spoons to use on the pans rather than metal so she doesn't ruin the pans.

Reactions: 9
My MIL is someone who always wears a full face of make up. We had to call an ambulance for her once because she was having breathing problems and she refused to get in because she hadn't done her fake lashes yet.... She goes to bed in full make up and only takes it off in the bathroom only to put it straight back on. Nobody ever sees her without.....

The SJs always go to Ireland before Christmas. They don't get to actually spend Christmas with family, Oma does not cook them a Christmas meal.. nope... they rush around and then get home for the holiday itself. That's how much they love spending time with family at Christmas........
Wow. Ok. I may be well behind on this thread, but I’ve only just read this comment and had to reply.
If your MIL was worrying about having no eyelashes on - she really didn’t need an ambulance. Wow. People wonder why the NHS is struggling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.