SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Anna still going on and on about Eddie supposedly having tanned olive Italian skin like herself? (👈that's another joke she believes?) This picture highlights just how pale Eddie really is. Maybe he tans a bit faster then his siblings but he certainly doesn't have anywhere near the skin tone Anna is so desperately pretending he does.
Jonathan really should look in the mirror and see how stupid his dirty fake tan makes him look. If that's supposed to be an improvement it's definitely not! 💩
I'm wondering if he hasn't had some hair plugs replaced? He's been wearing that hat alot lately. Pube transplant was getting so spotty in the last yr. But still with that rotten black tooth! Get your teeth fixed! 🤢

Screenshot_20200110-064721_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 12
That video of J on the chair is so stupid many things could of gone wrong. Why does he think its funny to do that.
The kids be upset for a few hours that the chairs broke cause daddy was been silly plus if their see this as J would want to show them the fun daddy had today their will want to try a dangerous act. Tick tock need him band full stop.
The song's title had the word duck in it uncensored and it was also clear in the lyrics. Why is he making kids' videos with this language in it?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Wow they’ve filmed themselves asking the kids who they’d choose to live with after they get a divorce.. girls chose A, boys chose J.. What kind of question is that to even ask them? I just can’t imagine ever asking my son that question even for a joke? It’s just.. not funny..?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Wow they’ve filmed themselves asking the kids who they’d choose to live with after they get a divorce.. girls chose A, boys chose J.. What kind of question is that to even ask them? I just can’t imagine ever asking my son that question even for a joke? It’s just.. not funny..?
Plus only Emilia and Eduardo would understand it abit the younger two just go to whom ever. But asking this question is bang out of order. Emilia be asking if their and what it means.

Reactions: 10
Plus only Emilia and Eduardo would understand it abit the younger two just go to whom ever. But asking this question is bang out of order. Emilia be asking if their and what it means.
I agree, as someone who had divorced parents, it is a horrible question to ask. Even if it's all portrayed as joking or hypothetical it could still plant that seed in their head of oh what if they are going to get a divorce, it could cause them anxiety. It might not but why risk it. No sensitivity whatsoever

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
AD for some Irish soup brand they love and always used to eat. Didn't they do an AD for HEINZ a while back :unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
AD for some Irish soup brand they love and always used to eat. Didn't they do an AD for HEINZ a while back :unsure:

Yes I swear I’ve never seen them eat soup in any video before? Unless I’ve missed that particular vlog...

• Haha
they have talked about divorce few times and I don´t get the appeal there, sometimes things you put out there become real and come bite you in the ass, even if mocking each other fuels them I wouldn´t play with that when so many other couples are actually getting divorced

I prefer them doing ADs about multiple soup brands each day than their kids doing the ADs

Reactions: 5
And so the January click bait starts. I'm not even going to give them a view, so are they really talking about divorce in front of the kids? Pathetic pair of twats!
These pair have mocked miscarriage, eating disorders, depression, suicide, child abuse, and many more real life problems that real people go through and suffer every day of their lives for views. Mocking divorce is just another one to add to the long list. It's a new month , so he needs to click bait to get the views because he is incapable of original exciting content to keep his viewers or gain new ones. Gotta pay for the up coming holiday some how. Expect another few fake click bait tit shows over the next few weeks. He does it every month. Why the viewers he has left bother I'll never know.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Is Anna pregnant? She looks it in that jumper she's wearing.
Oh boy is Anna gonna have the time of her life making 20 insta stories about how rude it is to ask a woman if she is pregnant and how people are making assumptions about all aspects of her life and she feels she cannot do anything without speculation from 'the haters'.

Reactions: 4
Yes I swear I’ve never seen them eat soup in any video before? Unless I’ve missed that particular vlog...
They don't eat soup. They only eat soup when they have a deal. The Heinz ad a few years ago was hilarious, nobody actually ate anything.

Anna and Jonathan ask their kids who they love more all the time, but asking who they'd want to live with after a divorce is a new low. Planting that seed in those little minds just for views is digusting. What parent does that? A tit one, clearly.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
They don't eat soup. They only eat soup when they have a deal. The Heinz ad a few years ago was hilarious, nobody actually ate anything.

Anna and Jonathan ask their kids who they love more all the time, but asking who they'd want to live with after a divorce is a new low. Planting that seed in those little minds just for views is digusting. What parent does that? A tit one, clearly.
they shouldn´t even talk about divorce in front of the camera just in case their kids watch let alone include them as a twisted joke for a video...this is not ok and goes above and beyond, I cannot believe that the new rules won´t apply to them, as far as I know hoping I´m not correct

Reactions: 7
Oh boy is Anna gonna have the time of her life making 20 insta stories about how rude it is to ask a woman if she is pregnant and how people are making assumptions about all aspects of her life and she feels she cannot do anything without speculation from 'the haters'.
In her IG #ad she looks way bigger on her bottom half then she was just 2 weeks ago! That sweater is horrible and does nothing but make her look bulky. Jonathan's face is looking very puffy and bloated as well. They're probably stress eating together because of the new YouTube rules.

Reactions: 8
She put ROSE in the dinner and called it pink wine. Okay... forget mother of the year, Chef of the year is calling!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.