SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how tik tok works? He is asking his followers, who we know are mostly teenagers to follow him. 😠
If he follows them back does that mean he can private message them ? Does it disappear like on Snapchat after a certain time?
What is the purpose of the app?
Definitely not a place for a grown man!! 😳
From what my younger sister and cousins (who are obsessed with the app) told me over Christmas is it's for sharing short, funny/entertaining videos to your audience of followers, kind of like the OG YouTube videos of cats playing piano and people jumping into deep puddles. (that's the only thing I can relate it to anyways). There's also weird dances that are "viral" on the app like the fortnight ones were.
Unsure about PMs and whether they disappear but I think that you can PM people you follow/people who follow you. I don't think they'd delete though, that's a specific Snapchat feature.

Reactions: 4
Been taking a break from these narcissistic arseholes for a while. Can't even hate watch them anymore. The damage they're doing to their kids is painful and makes me feel sick.

Good the documentary being discussed again. It shows Jonathan in his truest form. He's masterminded this whole thing from the beginning and Anna is so fame hungry and narcissistic that she's become the co-author. Both as bad as each other. But in case anyone was giving Jon boi some credit here's the transcript from the discussion about pedophilia and sexual predators from the Stacey Dooley doco.

S voiceover "I want to see how he feels about the dangers of posting so much footage of his children online."
S "One of the legitimate concerns is, we know for a fact that sexual predators, peodophiles, perverts trawl through the internet go through Youtube looking for videos of children."
J "Yeah."
S "That thought must have crossed your mind and how does that make you feel that your kids are out there for them potentially to see?"
J "Yeah I think, every parent has to be aware of the dangers in the world you know and that's why we don't film the children in scenarios that makes them vulnerable you know. You can highlight, you can look at some of the thumbnails across Youtube and can highlight like the gymnastics, the swimming, the stuff that kinda like really emphasizes where you might have a higher risk."
S "How would you feel in your heart of hearts if it became apparent that a peodophile, a sexual predator had been looking at your children, had been mastrubating over your children for example?"
J (pause) it's a... uh it's such an odd question because how would you feel? I don't know how you would feel, like obviously is it a terrible thing? It's like... I don't I don't really know how to answer like. Because obviously, say like, cos what I do is I, I don't know. I don't really make content for that purpose I just make it as difficult as I can for my content to be consumed that way. I don't think there's any footage out there, there probably was in our early stuff and I'll admit that and we made mistakes, everyone did."
S "Bathtime and stuff like that."
J "Yeah we kinda, cos it was cute and we had one kid and we were like this is fun and stuff like that. A lot of them have been taken down now, we removed a lot of them. Same with the pictures that we've had on our social media. We just kind of like live and learn. I don't think we're bad people. We're just sharing our life, the good parts and the bad parts."

Not "it is a terrible thing" but "is it a terrible thing?" Bear in mind he said all this knowing he was filming and uploading bath time and swimming videos and photos and continues to do so. Even making them the thumbnails and titles to draw in the wrong kind of audience. Knowing full well the dangers and knowing full well his children have been seen and reported on role playing sites.

I really don't know how they get away with it.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Honestly on top of just being busy, I haven’t been posting much as I don’t even want to think too much about this family at Christmas. The biggest time of year to show off their greed and pimp out their kids.

Reactions: 5
Last night I was videoing my 10 week old cooing and smiling, I stopped to watch the video while he was still cooing away, I ignored him for a while so I could send the video to my family. And suddenly I realised that in that moment I was behaving like A & J, completely ignoring the affection of my baby, and the affection from me he was after while getting the video of him being super cute sent to family members. Which I understand isn’t bad at all because I show him plenty of love, BUT this is the SJs entire life! With the YT videos and the insta stories, it makes me sad to think that after each video of them showing their children affection / or lack there of, they are probably completely ignoring the kids while they are posting these videos and photos, just sitting their waiting obsessively for the comments to roll in to feed their egos. It’s no wonder Emilia is so obsessed with the camera, camera time is probably the only time the children get attention in that home!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her overdrawn lips get me every time. That looks like a mustache, I think overdrawn lips look hideous as is, but she´s wearing a brown-ish lip liner with a nude lipstick, its wayy to harsh on her and too distracting. I feel like only Pamela Anderson could pull it off.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her overdrawn lips get me every time. That looks like a mustache, I think overdrawn lips look hideous as is, but she´s wearing a brown-ish lip liner with a nude lipstick, its wayy to harsh on her and too distracting. I feel like only Pamela Anderson could pull it off.
Here's a better pic because my ig froze...

PhotoGrid_1577662487530.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh my christ he is absolutely vile. He may as well have titled that tiktok hey dirty pervs come check out my 7 year old daughter. I have a bleeping heart attack every time a dirty stranger pervs at my adult daughter when we are out in public and hes offering his child up on a bleeping plate.
I cant even deal with his level of depravity regarding exposing his kids and the way he bleeping gets away with it!!!!!!

Interesting I used a different word and the forum auto changed it on me after posting!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I can't stand tik tok, but good in them for reviewing this one - haven't watched it but I can only imagine. Disgusting Jono, she's bleeping 7!
View attachment 67370
Do you know what this is? This is how he advertises to the pedophiles. "Hey, pervs, we're trying out this platform since YouTube is going to suck for us soon, but it may not be what we're looking for". There is no other reason to post that. He's trafficking his own children. Poor Emilia thinks that she's being the good kid... at what age will she realize that she was "sold" the most? Also, we know that Jofus has done some immoral things, do you think he touches them? Or is he just filming them?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Do you know what this is? This is how he advertises to the pedophiles. "Hey, pervs, we're trying out this platform since YouTube is going to suck for us soon, but it may not be what we're looking for". There is no other reason to post that. He's trafficking his own children. Poor Emilia thinks that she's being the good kid... at what age will she realize that she was "sold" the most? Also, we know that Jofus has done some immoral things, do you think he touches them? Or is he just filming them?
hmmmm

Reactions: 1
As much as I hate Jon any sort of accusations of that nature with no evidence will only end badly.

Reactions: 13
As much as I hate Jon any sort of accusations of that nature with no evidence will only end badly.
Agreed... when we accuse Jonathan of things like exposing his kids, we say it because we have plenty of evidence. Please dont just make things up without any sign that its happening. Its not fair on them. Lets focus on the actual probelms at hand here.

I don't care about it 'not being fair on them' but posters here should protect themselves and this site so only post about what we can see and hear.

Reactions: 8
Going out on a limb here, but we're talking the lazy McLazy's: Wasn't it on the same day that Anna posted the "lights in the girls' room are finally up" picture when also earlier on that day she showed the TV being mounted to the wall in the forbidden room? There were professional tools around and there's no way Jonathan removed and re-hung that TV. I mean, he called a handyman to assemble an IKEA book shelf, lower Andrea's crib and hang those pictures in the girls' and boys' room, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same handyman who mounted the TV was assigned to the difficult task of hanging those lights around the frame.

Sorry, not caught up yet and it's probably already been mentioned, but what the actual heck? He throws him in the air at least twice and claps, Anna laughs and says 'no!' repeatedly, Jonathan, of course, doesn't listen and just when you think Anna was being a good mother for once she adds 'oh I thought you're gonna do two claps'...

FireShot Capture 001 -  - .png
FireShot Capture 002 -  - .png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Not to defend Anna but I took that as meaning she was worried he was going to do two claps and then drop him

Reactions: 3
Anna wearing children's clothes. Anna desperately trying to be thin because 'Jonathan likes them small'.

I was listening to a podcast on Jeffrey Epstein, the famous American paedophile. His partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell, apparently was desperate to be as thin as possible, because that's how JE liked her. An FBI psychologist described this preference of his as characteristic for a paedophile, who likes the female body to look undeveloped, i.e. as close as possible to a child's.

"But... but… is that so bad?"

Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but just wanted to throw it out here.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Not to defend Anna but I took that as meaning she was worried he was going to do two claps and then drop him
That's what I meant, basically admitting she's okay with him doing 'only' one clap. No way I'd allow anyone to throw my child up in the air and then clap for his own stupid entertainment, on the hardwood kitchen floor, next to the edge of the dining table. But I remember him doing push-ups with one of the kids bellow him and clapping, so I shouldn't be surprised.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Going out on a limb here, but we're talking the lazy McLazy's: Wasn't it on the same day that Anna posted the "lights in the girls' room are finally up" picture when also earlier on that day she showed the TV being mounted to the wall in the forbidden room? There were professional tools around and there's no way Jonathan removed and re-hung that TV. I mean, he called a handyman to assemble an IKEA book shelf, lower Andrea's crib and hang those pictures in the girls' and boys' room, so I wouldn't be surprised if the same handyman who mounted the TV was assigned to the difficult task of hanging those lights around the frame.

Sorry, not caught up yet and it's probably already been mentioned, but what the actual heck? He throws him in the air at least twice and claps, Anna laughs and says 'no!' repeatedly, Jonathan, of course, doesn't listen and just when you think Anna was being a good mother for once she adds 'oh I thought you're gonna do two claps'...

View attachment 67491View attachment 67492
Too far as usual but that’s Jolly rotten for your always has to be ott , most irritating man child

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anna wearing children's clothes. Anna desperately trying to be thin because 'Jonathan likes them small'.

I was listening to a podcast on Jeffrey Epstein, the famous American paedophile. His partner in crime, Ghislaine Maxwell, apparently was desperate to be as thin as possible, because that's how JE liked her. An FBI psychologist described this preference of his as characteristic for a paedophile, who likes the female body to look undeveloped, i.e. as close as possible to a child's.

"But... but… is that so bad?"

Maybe I'm reading too much into things, but just wanted to throw it out here.
He likes a high ponytail too.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.