SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put ROSE in the dinner and called it pink wine. Okay... forget mother of the year, Chef of the year is calling!
Probably the bottle her mummy-friend brought over last week. The way Jonathan snapped at her for using his wine in the roast dinner she probably thought the rose would be fine as he does not drink that.... but surely whatever recipe she used did not call for rose... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
well... they've hinted at going on holiday, soooo......
But that’s no guarantee that they’ll go out and do anything with the kids!
If the kids aren’t lucky they’ll go somewhere with kids club. If not, it’ll Be eating haribo off a hotel room floor and running around corridors.

Reactions: 6
But that’s no guarantee that they’ll go out and do anything with the kids!
If the kids aren’t lucky they’ll go somewhere with kids club. If not, it’ll Be eating haribo off a hotel room floor and running around corridors.
Oh, no, of course the kids will be at holiday club or with the nanny. They'll just see them at breakfast and dinner and complain non stop of how difficult it is to travel with FOURRRR KIDSSSS......

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didnt know where else to post it but what on earth has happened to Erika??!!

Reactions: 2
was getting so spotty in the last yr. But still with that rotten
Oh boy is Anna gonna have the time of her life making 20 insta stories about how rude it is to ask a woman if she is pregnant and how people are making assumptions about all aspects of her life and she feels she cannot do anything without speculation from 'the haters'.
Well her husband titled a vlog saying that her clothes don’t fit her so don’t blame the “trolls” Anna

Reactions: 6
Recent tweets I think are important.
Screenshot_20200111_093101_com.twitter.android.jpg

For how long was Prince Harry Anna's favourite ginger while Andrea was clearly ginger (and not Anna playing his hair colour off as blonde and rose gold)? We all know she hates her MIL.
Screenshot_20200111_093108_com.twitter.android.jpg

Jonnos got his fans begging for free trips now, how lazy do you get?

Reactions: 5
Serves him right, he's just acting like a reckless 20 year old to fit into this TikTok world, no 40 year old man would say "I have a good idea let's duct tape these chairs to my feet and I'll dance around for a minutes, nothing will go wrong". Or he fell over intentionally to get clicks, honestly.
Screenshot_20200111_103812_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_20200111_103821_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
Screenshot_20200111_103822_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg

Reactions: 3
Serves him right, he's just acting like a reckless 20 year old to fit into this TikTok world, no 40 year old man would say "I have a good idea let's duct tape these chairs to my feet and I'll dance around for a minutes, nothing will go wrong". Or he fell over intentionally to get clicks, honestly.
View attachment 71102View attachment 71103View attachment 71104
Besides being super embarrassing and pathetic it's hilarious that this loser has to spend his time like this. No friends to catch dinner at the pub and have a few drinks. No wife to snuggle up with and watch a movie because she's repulsed by him and her eating disorder forces her to bed early. No family around. Nothing.....This loser sat all alone in a room taping chairs to his feet then danced around like a moron for a bunch of teenagers entertainment. What a sad existence. He literally can't turn the scheming to go viral and get even richer part of his brain off. Its 24-7. He's basically the creepy older guy trying to hang out with teenagers at a party except he's on TicTok. Does he really not see he sticks out like a sore old ass thumb on that app??? Like dude you're way too old for this get outta here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Bon... You have SO totally summed up his evening non life. It's a pathetic, weird, very very strange marriage that they have.

Reactions: 18
At this point, I wouldn't even call it a marriage. It's more like an arrangement between two people. He promised Anna he would make her a star and he did. And she is basically the mother of the children who basically do all the work for their lifestyle now. Apart from date night, they never do anything together as a couple, heck they don't do much as parents even. They are like babysitters to their own kids. They show up, ask how their day is going, prepare meals but don't eat with them and read them a story at night. When the real parenting part starts, they just hand the kids off to the nanny who seems to be more of a parental figure to the kids. The sad part of this family would be if the cycle just continued with the children treating their own babies this way since it is the only way they know how as they have never seen their mother do many motherly activities with them like picnics, mall trips or even just a walk outside their house. I hope the kids realize how toxic and harmful it is to live in conditions like this when they grow up and choose to raise their own kids better and break away from the toxic mess they were raised in.

Reactions: 20
This TikTok venture is giving me more secondhand embarrassment than Anna’s overlined lips. WHY JONATHON WHY?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.