SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truly hope the new year and it`s rules ,forces these parents off of youtube
I understand the new rules won´t directly affect them because they are a family channel they don´t make content specifically for kids but teenager and adults like parents. or what do you think? we can only hope they are not allowed to record their kids anymore and they work for it themselves.

Reactions: 4
It's not just if it's 'made for', but also 'does it appeal to' children. Wonder what he'll do with his 'Friendliest Friends' channel...? Because those awful songs etc. were made specifically to get kids to watch over and over and over again.....

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Try to work out why Eduardo asked for a jack in the box. When the idlots could of told him he too old for one. Also his cost wasnt much.

Reactions: 3
It's not just if it's 'made for', but also 'does it appeal to' children. Wonder what he'll do with his 'Friendliest Friends' channel...? Because those awful songs etc. were made specifically to get kids to watch over and over and over again.....
The way I understand it is you can select if it was made for children or not. And if it is made for children they can still have advertisments but they are not targeted adverts for the viewer. So even if some of their vids are made for children they can still earn money from it.

Reactions: 1
Day 6 in the Big Brother grey house...
The children haven't seen the other side of the door since coming home from Ireland. Not a day out planned, no fun allowed, just sit and be pretty for the gram.
Camel toe Anal desperately trying to flog the wish PJs, poor Andrea stuck in the PJs since the day they got home from Ireland. Even his nose is running away from them.
The control and lack of fun on Christmas morning is the saddest thing I've even seen.
I love waking the kids and the charge to the living room to see what Santa has brought is the best moment of Christmas morning. When they rip off the wrapping paper and screech with excitement when they see what they got! Why would you make little kids line up and take turns to open presents and take every bit of fun out of Christmas? Absolute arseholes.
Poor JonBoy has hurt his back, it wouldn't be because of princess camel toe's heavy cookware that you had to lift and wrap would it JonBoy?? So how is Princess camel toe going to lift them considering she walks like John Wayne and can't bend? Another case of buying for show 🙄🙄
Compare Anal's boring grey Christmas and gifts to her BFF Sabrina, who's away in Thailand and received a Hermes bag. I'd say Anal is scratching herself in jealousy, or it could be just from the yeast infection in those manky cheap PJS.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Jonathan used to take the Es out to the park to play with the new bikes/cars the kids got for Christmas... I know they didn’t get the kids any outdoor toys this year (let’s face it, they would never use them) but I’m hoping he still thinks to take the kids out somewhere nice, give Anna a well earned break from brushing Emilia’s hair or whatever it is she does for those kids. Just please Jonathan... take the kids OUTSIDE, just to the park, let them have a nice time outdoors for once instead of keeping them cooped up indoors all day.

Reactions: 10
If Eduardo actually asked for the jack in the box, I bet it was one of those “he saw it, so he immediately wanted one” moments. He probably said he wanted the next toy he saw as well. And the next one and the Next one. A lot of kids will say they want a toy just for the hell of it, even if they don’t really. They probably fleetingly heard him say he wanted one and got him one. And like Bluerose said, they should have told him he was too old for one, and maybe bought one for Andrea instead, so that at least Eduardo could still play with it once and then realise it was shite and move on.

Reactions: 9
The way I understand it is you can select if it was made for children or not. And if it is made for children they can still have advertisments but they are not targeted adverts for the viewer. So even if some of their vids are made for children they can still earn money from it.
So they're expecting Youtube creators like Jonathan to be honest? Hahhahahahahahah hilarious.

It is shocking how little the kids go outside, and they have that massive garden. Fair enough, it's probably a bit soggy with all the rain we've had, but they have a beautiful park nearby where they could ride bikes or scooters or just run around. Yes, you'll need to get alllll fooouuuuur kidddddssssss ready and in the car, but that's no excuse not to go outside.

Their dad supposedly loves the outdoors and biking etc, why not try and get the kids to go out a bit more?
Even last summer we hardly saw them playing outside. They don't even have the trampoline they used to have anymore.

Their quality of life has drastically gone DOWN since they moved into the new house, as has that of the dogs who are confined to their dog room and the kitchen, that's it. When is the last time the family walked them? It's been months! Last time they took just 2 out was to show them off in London, and the time before that Jonathan took 2 on a radio interview. That's been it.

If 6 dogs is too much for them, they could go on a family walk with just 2, and take different dogs every time. Surely a daily walk during the school holidays should not be too much of an effort....??? Oh who am I kidding....

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
So they're expecting Youtube creators like Jonathan to be honest? Hahhahahahahahah hilarious.

It is shocking how little the kids go outside, and they have that massive garden. Fair enough, it's probably a bit soggy with all the rain we've had, but they have a beautiful park nearby where they could ride bikes or scooters or just run around. Yes, you'll need to get alllll fooouuuuur kidddddssssss ready and in the car, but that's no excuse not to go outside.

Their dad supposedly loves the outdoors and biking etc, why not try and get the kids to go out a bit more?
Even last summer we hardly saw them playing outside. They don't even have the trampoline they used to have anymore.

Their quality of life has drastically gone DOWN since they moved into the new house, as has that of the dogs who are confined to their dog room and the kitchen, that's it. When is the last time the family walked them? It's been months! Last time they took just 2 out was to show them off in London, and the time before that Jonathan took 2 on a radio interview. That's been it.

If 6 dogs is too much for them, they could go on a family walk with just 2, and take different dogs every time. Surely a daily walk during the school holidays should not be too much of an effort....??? Oh who am I kidding.... That would take too much planning and ..... This family going for a planned walk?? 😂
The saddest part is the kids going outside..... are they to play only with the John Deer together? .... or are they to wonder around the dog poop garden? Lord knows they don’t have garden toys like a swing or their trampoline to occupy themselves. Maybe they are to roll down the “rolly poly hills that Jonathan created in his head. Where is the zip line btw??

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I find it really weird too they never take their kids outside. Sure the weather in the uk sucks but they have a massive garden on their doorstep and all they need to do is put jackets on. Anna keeps complaining how the kids are so naughty and badly behaved. Geez could
It be because they’re indoors all f****ng day?

The whole Emilia one child thing - I see it differently. I don’t think they say she’s their favourite. Although Anna says Emilia
Is a saint like she was .. but then they say it in a Much more narcissistic way. I see it more as coming from a place of them pretending to have an easier life with just one child , and because she’s the eldest and easiest to deal with. It’s all
About them!
It’s like they keep fantasising of having one kid. They can’t handle all four that’s clear.

Reactions: 16
I forgot to coment this. I find REALLY disrespectful when Anna makes that grandma voice (I think with irish/corkian accent? If someone could confirm that) I don't think is funny at all as every "joke" she tries, she's pretends be such a posh fancy blonde woman looking over the shoulder to other people, she's an idiot!!

With their huge garden the logical Christmas gift for the kids would've been a large playhouse in the garden or a swing set. But no, that would ruin the aesthetic of the penis tree line.
The kids are wired from lack of active outdoor fun, they would've spent hours playing in the garden with a playhouse or swing set. 🤷🤦

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Where is the trampoline. Also i would of thought Mr Joly would want a park in his back yard.
Oh wait their want to be gifted it all.
Maybe get off your rich high horse n buy one the kids would love it. Have some freedom. Just give the kids some fun go out. I took my niceces out when it was cold just put more layers on them their even wore my coat hat n scarf cause their were cold still i rather the kids be warmer n i be cold.

Reactions: 8
All this talk about what Anna and Jonathan should do or should have done is made by logical, non narcissistic people. Narcissistic brains just don't work that way. They don't have the ability to be empathic to others' wants or needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

If 6 dogs is too much for them, they could go on a family walk with just 2, and take different dogs every time. Surely a daily walk during the school holidays should not be too much of an effort....??? Oh who am I kidding....
Not too much at all they would all benefit but they are too lazy and obsessed with what other influencers are doing they might miss the chance to copy or lose out on a freebie got to keep their eyes on the prize , kids and dogs come in handy for engagement shame couldn’t put them all in boxes and only let them out when required poor little E s would rarely see light would they 😞

• Sad
I forgot to coment this. I find REALLY disrespectful when Anna makes that grandma voice (I think with irish/corkian accent? If someone could confirm that) I don't think is funny at all as every "joke" she tries, she's pretends be such a posh fancy blonde woman looking over the shoulder to other people, she's an idiot!!
It's a cork accent.

You never see them out like normal people going for a walk. Andrea in his pram, maybe a double one for Alessia to jump into. That silver cross double pram thing never saw the light of day. Older kids on their bikes/scooters. This shud be an almost daily occurrence with children this time of year. Anna especially gets no joy out in taking her children out, it has to benefit her. Taking them to restaurants where you stare at iPads in a confined space so she doesn't have to cook. Taking Andrea as a baby out in his pram and nearly shaking him to death with her manic walking so she cud lose weight. She shud be ashamed as a mother and I pity those children.

Reactions: 17
1577554947731.png

this is the chicken for their chow mien, wtf.
1577555051455.png

1577555119169.png

so anna, please convince me your cooking for a family of six. this does not look enough for six people!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Unpopular opinion but there would be leftovers from that with 4 adults in my house. Genuinely.

Reactions: 5
Anna is always professing the Italian part of her heritage yet EVERY year the Christmas decorations go down & into storage December 26th. Italians celebrate Three Kings Day, the Feast of the Epiphany or La Befana on January 6th. Most keep their Christmas decorations up until then.

La Disgrazia!

PhotoGrid_1577554722156.jpg PhotoGrid_1577554764160.jpg PhotoGrid_1577554690748.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.