SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that isn’t gifted you’re probably looking at well over £1000 worth of Le Creuset cookware there. All for that slop Anna calls food to be cooked in. And Le Creuset is not for everyone, very good pans, but very heavy to handle being cast iron.
All that money to cook brown slop and pasta at noon! Anna will always deviate from the recipe..... because she can’t be bothered before she makes the grocery delivery order. What a flippin’ waste of quality cookware....much like a sports car is totally wasted on Jonathan. 😂 On the upside...... it was nice to see the dogs receive toys and treats. It’s not often you see them with toys to play with. Too bad that only Alfie was allowed out of the kitchen/laundry area to be with the family.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
not really relate to today´s vlog but a video from Anna from few years ago, she is baking with Emilia and Eduardo when he was a tiny one and at the beginning Eduardo stands up on the counter she did nothing with her arms or hand then Emilia did the same and she holds her, then Jonathan joins in and holds Eduardo, Anna has never given an F about Eduardo has she.

I have been saying this since he was 2 years old. Anna doesnt care for him. Infact Jonathan doesnt. But Anna really takes the pissed out of him n bully him.
Eduardo isnt the naughty one. He the left out one who gets no attention so he as to act up to get attention and then their say he been naughty when clearly Eduardo just wants his parents to focus on him. I feel sorry for Eduardo n this is why he my fave (yeah i may say it a lot but eceryine loves Emilia on YouTube n their say it all the time) I worked with Children so i see how Eduardo is effected how his body language is how is self esteem & image is. Its effecting him he looks so drained and so fed up he just wants someone to hug him and tell him he is a good boy. This is why he stuck to Stacey when she came she give him the attention.

Oh n on Jonathan's Instagram where the kids are saying Merry Christmas Emilia just screaming it to be heard

So Anna and Jonathan we know you read here.
Stop messing up your sons life and give him full on attention stop making Emilia the shining star of your family cause she isnt. She is the brattest one out of all four of them.

Yes... Emilia got the Barbie dream camper, four snow themed Barbie dolls and a Barbie tropical themed outdoor house thing. Alessia got a baby doll, toy robot puppy and another big box. Andrea got the rocking horse, tool kit and a car kit.
If it's what Eduardo asked for then okay, but they should be spending equal amounts on all the kids.
Dont know why their get Emilia Barbie all she does is make the Naked and she fed up with them after a while so Eduardo takes them n dresses them gets shoes for them n then he carrys them. Maybe he think Barbie will care for him better then his own mum as kids can think like that. Its hard to explain but i seen it with kids n toys

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Clearly has the same “humour” as Zoella.
I couldnt believe what i saw from her.
What is wrong with theses youtubers??
More money then sense. Think their so famous that nothing will happen to them. Ha. Fools

I have been saying this since he was 2 years old. Anna doesnt care for him. Infact Jonathan doesnt. But Anna really takes the pissed out of him n bully him.
Eduardo isnt the naughty one. He the left out one who gets no attention so he as to act up to get attention and then their say he been naughty when clearly Eduardo just wants his parents to focus on him. I feel sorry for Eduardo n this is why he my fave (yeah i may say it a lot but eceryine loves Emilia on YouTube n their say it all the time) I worked with Children so i see how Eduardo is effected how his body language is how is self esteem & image is. Its effecting him he looks so drained and so fed up he just wants someone to hug him and tell him he is a good boy. This is why he stuck to Stacey when she came she give him the attention.

Oh n on Jonathan's Instagram where the kids are saying Merry Christmas Emilia just screaming it to be heard

Stop messing up your sons life and give him full on attention stop making Emilia the shining star of your family cause she isnt. She is the brattest one out of all four of them.

Dont know why their get Emilia Barbie all she does is make the Naked and she fed up with them after a while so Eduardo takes them n dresses them gets shoes for them n then he carrys them. Maybe he think Barbie will care for him better then his own mum as kids can think like that. Its hard to explain but i seen it with kids n toys
Doesnt Emilia try pull the arms or Legs of her Barbies or is that another family i watch?
Emilia got more then the other three. In fact her and Mrs Saccone got the most. Feel sorry for the other three. Alessia bless her she just wanting a try on Andreas their nothing wrong with that. My niceces use to swap over all the time.

Reactions: 5
I couldnt believe what i saw from her.
What is wrong with theses youtubers??
More money then sense. Think their so famous that nothing will happen to them. Ha. Fools

Doesnt Emilia try pull the arms or Legs of her Barbies or is that another family i watch?
Emilia got more then the other three. In fact her and Mrs Saccone got the most. Feel sorry for the other three. Alessia bless her she just wanting a try on Andreas their nothing wrong with that. My niceces use to swap over all the time.
Anna probably doesn't allow sharing in her "home

Reactions: 8
Remember last year when she had to follow steps to cook the Xmas dinner, with it all just being thrown in the oven in foil trays & she still managed to burn it. Does she really think she’s ready for such a fancy set of cookware? I saw Donal Skehan commented on them. In Ireland he’s one of those celebrity chefs.

Reactions: 9
Three of the kids (the "troublemakers") are locked in the play room, while Princess Emilia gets to sit on the good chair, in the forbidden room, with her feet hanging over the armrest on her ipad.
Screenshot_20191227_214722_com.instagram.android.jpg Screenshot_20191227_214740_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20191227_214758_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They are awful parents. You cannot treat one child better than the other without having consequences later on in life. Emelia is probably tidier , due to her being older, which is why she is allowed in that room. Still no excuse though

Reactions: 13
Oh did she? I was going off my memory, which can be less than okay at doing it's job sometimes. It wouldn't shock me if she asked why he got four though, which might be why I recalled it that way.
I think we have to be careful misquoting a child, I do agree Emilia does exhibit some unsettling characteristics for the future, but so much of that is down to her parents! At times with her other siblings she can be very sweet and, as has been said, often does the job of parent! Anna is very responsible here and I feel for all four kids.

Reactions: 8
Looks very much like a sponsored post to me. I never understand why people pose with their gifts. I got gifts for Christmas, but I'm not posting pictures of them.
ah, but you're not a super mega rich youtuber/influencer are you! her delusions of grandeur is all that is. 'look at me and how rich I am I got all this stuff for Xmas...'

Reactions: 4
Three of the kids (the "troublemakers") are locked in the play room, while Princess Emilia gets to sit on the good chair, in the forbidden room, with her feet hanging over the armrest on her ipad.
View attachment 66861View attachment 66860
View attachment 66859

I imagine this exact scenario of shutting the kids in the playroom all alone happens all day every day. No wonder Andrea always has bumps and bruises. So sad now that they're home they won't take the kids out and do anything fun. They'll just sit in the gray dungeon rotting until school break is over.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched their Christmas vlog and it is just so sad 😞 Children lining up on the stairs not even allowed to just run in, opening presents one by one and then having to wait their turn again to open another present?!
Parents in the kitchen away from their kids; Jonathon on his phone in the kitchen while Anna was cooking the dinner.
Where was the Christmas magic; the family banter, the silly games, the whole point of Christmas Day?! For Christ’s sake the children aren’t going to give a tit that their Christmas dinner was cooked in le creuset
Their Christmas was just so dull, controlled and just depressing

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve just watched their Christmas vlog and it is just so sad 😞 Children lining up on the stairs not even allowed to just run in, opening presents one by one and then having to wait their turn again to open another present?!
Parents in the kitchen away from their kids; Jonathon on his phone in the kitchen while Anna was cooking the dinner.
Where was the Christmas magic; the family banter, the silly games, the whole point of Christmas Day?! For Christ’s sake the children aren’t going to give a tit that their Christmas dinner was cooked in le creuset
Very odd wasn't it? Poor little kids, must be tortuous being made to line up and take turns to open presents. Never seen that before I must say, especially with kids that young.

Reactions: 16
I kinda get why they only gave their kids 3 gifts each... they got the stockings and shared gifts too, plus the three big presents (though I do agree they spent so much less on Edward). These youtube families seem to compete as to who can provide the biggest stack of presents for their kids, so good to see one family at least buying a more reasonable amount. Don't take thid as me defending them though, can't stand the family most of the time 😂
I don't understand why Anna had to take Alysia off that toy rocking horse... her daughter was clearly having a good time on there, laughing and smiling, and then she lifts her off it and tells her its not hers. Andy's only a baby and was unaware the toy was his... really no reason to spoil Alysia's fun at all, especially considering its so rare we see her so happy in the vlogs. Plus the parents being so controlling while theyre opening the gifts asthough theyre not going to be thrown into the playroom in a few hours time. Just let your kids open their presents and have a bit of fun once a year

Reactions: 6
this is what I think about Emilia, I think she is Anna´s fave one because she is the one that is more like Anna, and Jonathan following Anna´s lead all the way, there for whatever Anna does or says Jonathan following cause he is in love with her and so if Anna choses Emilia he will too, if Anna says Eduardo is naughty Jonathan said that too (even if he was exactly the same when as a kid), if Anna says Alessia is so complicated (even if he loves and kinda understands her more) he´ll say that too ....Jonathan to me is like blinded, maybe he thinks Anna is so beautiful like everyone in the comments, and so that´s why when Anna is mean or does says something cruel he laughs, she controls that house however she wants. Emilia is the star of the show because she´s the most responsible one cause they have repeated that to her in every vlog, because again she is the most similar to Anna when she was Anna was little, and maybe Anna wants to turn Emilia into mini Anna instead of letting her be and develop herself. You can see how Emilia looks at her parents in the eyes every time she says something, like looking for approval. The more I watch the more I feel sorry for the kids, but one can just hope they will grow up just fine.

so weird to see them watching TV in this room, the instagram room, the room that´s only there for Anna´s Instagram posts. (they are there, right? in the living room), I say this every other day, poor doggies, they are missing all this family quality time. They will regret this, doggies don´t life forever.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
In yesterday's vlog he was filming the A's in the room where Anna does her work outs, he was filming from his office, so not in the same room. They were playing with a tripod (!!!) trying to put it upright and then it fell over... he was very lucky it did not land on any heads! And he never stopped filming, or tried to stop them from playing with it as it's not a toy!

It's almost as if he was hoping for an accident so his video would go viral.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did Eduardo seriously just get a jack in a box, harry potter wand and a barbie doll?
The jack in the box is just insulting. He's too old for that, and they have children who it would be appropriate for.
Also, Anna got all of her tit, and Jofus got some socks😂 She really is a piece of work. You know that her head would spin if she were treated the way she treats everyone else. More power to her for finding someone who is willing to put up with her, not many people would.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I think we have to be careful misquoting a child, I do agree Emilia does exhibit some unsettling characteristics for the future, but so much of that is down to her parents! At times with her other siblings she can be very sweet and, as has been said, often does the job of parent! Anna is very responsible here and I feel for all four kids.
In reply to just opinion, yeah she probably meant what you said in her head lol but she did only say “did he get four?” I went back just to make sure before I commented.

in reply to saskia69, Emilia has got more and more obnoxious the older she’s getting. Between her and Anna turning into a mad woman overnight I just can’t bare it anymore. Also what the hell was that about with Eduardo and that phone thing? The sass and the face etc 🙄 (I think it was the phone he was saying it about).
Emilia really reminds me of the girl who plays Hope in coronation street. Anyone else think so? Hope is a very creepy character as well.

Gotta get that 50min vlog in 😜 if they’d let them all run in and open them all at once, the vlog would have been over in 5 mins 🤣 If you think the kids had probably been awake for ages as well waiting for the Queen to do her make up. Christmas must be tit in their house as a kid! It’s such odd behaviour, but for them it’s normal. I get waiting for both your parents to be there before you open them, or go down to look at them, but they just took the piss! They took all the enjoyment out of it for them.

The jack in the box is just insulting. He's too old for that, and they have children who it would be appropriate for.
Also, Anna got all of her tit, and Jofus got some socks😂 She really is a piece of work. You know that her head would spin if she were treated the way she treats everyone else. More power to her for finding someone who is willing to put up with her, not many people would.
I thought that as well. He didn’t look too impressed with it either. It would have even been slightly too young for Alessia. That’s more for a kid Andreas age. Who the duck decided that would be a good present for him? Probably Anna with her fake scream when it jumped up. Probably hoping Eduardo would tit himself, but the kids all got bored waiting for the fucker to jump up so they missed it anyway 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 gutted Anna! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
That they aren’t treating their kids equally with respect to the presents they received..... is surprising even for these pathetic parents. I remember one year my older sisters gifts came to more money than what I asked for. I would have never known because our parents went out of their way to treat us equally.... and I just wouldn’t have thought about anything but that I got what I asked for. So one of my gifts was jeans ...... and I found 20 bucks and change in the pocket of those jeans to equal what was spent on my sis. 😂 Still makes me smile.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The jack in the box for a child that is almost 6 years old is just a joke!! More suited to their 1 year old that was hanging off the stairs in a soggy nappy while Jonny boy ran off after Alessia. God knows where the Princess was.

The dogs looked like they got more than Edwardo, would be lucky if they spent £30 on his 3 gifts, the Harry Potter wand is £10 on amazon. While Emilia got an £80 Barbie van!

There is some youtubers (inghams) that go way over the top with presents, but the fact that they #gifted themselves £100s worth of stuff and few week ago spending thousands on ASOS hauls, what poor Edwardo got was a joke!! Easy seen who are the favourite children in the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Am I the only 1 who's not buying that Anna ONLY got a load of expensive cookware for Xmas?? That had to of been an undisclosed #ad right? I'm certain princess Anna demanded some expensive jewelry or a hand bag for her real gift. Sorry I'm just not buying it.

Also on the subject of who they favor or don't etc. In my opinion Anna used to clearly favor Eddie. That has drastically switched to Emilia as of late but I think the reasons are purely shallow and superficial.

When Emilia was born she wasn't the blonde gorgeous Italian princess Anna wanted and she resented her for looking so much like Jonathan. Then Eddie came along and she loved that he was her reincarnated father (her words basically) with blonde hair and tanish skin. But as Eddie got older his behavior created by his awful parents of course started to annoy them both bc he wouldn't be a perfect little preforming monkey like Emilia so he quickly lost the favorite spot from Anna. I also think they both favor Emilia bc they can easily dump their parenting duties off on her and she just accepts it. Jonathan has always held her up above her siblings because she got their channel all the subs and money. Eddie was not an interesting or cute baby. He just sat there wide eyed all day long. In fact none of their kids had a personality at all when they were babies except Emilia. The last 3 depended on the nanny and then school to wake up their personality. But being that they're both narcs their favorites could change from kid to kid throughout the yrs.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.