SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right! She was on the floor with just the boys and Andy wouldn't cuddle her. So she had a weird cuddle and conversation with Edward about how he's always been sweet to her and how he used to be the baby before Allesia came and ruined it (she didn't say Allesia ruined it but that's how it came across to me because I've seen enough to know) Why say this to Edward? It's putting something in his head that he wouldn't have even thought about.

Then she started talking about her "boobies" to them. Andy of course cannot understand Anal's boobie talk but Edward did and said something akin to, "I used to get angry because why does he get milk at bedtime and I don't? I wanted to be a baby again so I could keep her (Anna) all to myself".

Just want to add that women can be child predators and exploiters too. When a woman has this tendency she will end up with a like minded man and their degenerate behavior will grow over time together. Jon surely feels he was lucky to find a woman who would condone and participate right along with him.
Is this screen shot from the weird forced cuddle with Eddie you're talking about? His body language and face says he doesn't like being close to her. My guess is she's always hot or cold so the kids walk on egg shells because they never know what mood mommy dearest is in.
Also what is going on with her profile? Her jaw looks weirdly bloated and her chin looks cartoonish. I never noticed that weird chin in her profile before. Hope that dentist isn't talking her into getting injections in her chin now. Filler I mean.

Screenshot_20191231-221621_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
So jonnyshinning... You are describing yourself as a content provider.. ( and soo proud of it) proud of tiktok dodgy film vid to share) .... Proud of your life choices to provide a home for your 4 kids that everyone can find. Disgusting . I am a teacher.... And I can find your kids school.. It s easy .. Only because of you... The content idiot.😠😤

• Angry
Is this screen shot from the weird forced cuddle with Eddie you're talking about? His body language and face says he doesn't like being close to her. My guess is she's always hot or cold so the kids walk on egg shells because they never know what mood mommy dearest is in.
Also what is going on with her profile? Her jaw looks weirdly bloated and her chin looks cartoonish. I never noticed that weird chin in her profile before. Hope that dentist isn't talking her into getting injections in her chin now. Filler I mean.

View attachment 68033
That's the scene alright. The emotional manipulation was uncomfortable to watch.
She's growing the chin of a wicked witch. It's often said that as people age they get the face they deserve.

Reactions: 16
The new year tit for gleamers... And whaler.... soooo do mental health stuff and physical gymshit.... To get freebies and paid ads.

Reactions: 3
That's the scene alright. The emotional manipulation was uncomfortable to watch.
She's growing the chin of a wicked witch. It's often said that as people age they get the face they deserve.
The uncomfortable jumps off the screen just looking at this picture. Eddie is leaning back as if he trying to get away from her asap. Poor kid. He'll never know the amazing feeling of collapsing comfortably and safely in the loving arms of his mother. Or his father for that matter.

The face of a wicked witch suits her perfectly! 👌 I really do wonder though if her bloated jaw line is from her bulimia?

Reactions: 12
Oh wow! I don’t want to rehash stuff that’s been said, but I am SO GLAD I finally watched. It does make me do a complete 180 on J and A. A comes across SO much better, more than I ever imagined!
The most telling thing was the end, when she said “we’d stop as soon as one of the kids said no” and the camera panned to J... his face said it all! It’s the Jonathon show.

It does also give a whole new context to their recent shift in content, particularly Anna’s super-animated persona. It’s just that - a persona! It actually makes me feel for her, if that were possible, as I just picture Jonathon egging her on behind the camera and pulling the strings.
I just can't help but think about those poor kids; by the time they're able to say "no" it will be too late. I have three boys – aged 15, 13, and 10 – and I used to post normal family pictures on my private IG, but as soon as my eldest went to secondary school he asked me to delete all the pictures of him, as his friends from school could see them. Since then, I haven't posted any photos of my boys, except the odd family snap when I was released from a very long hospital stay, and that was with the boys' permission. All of my kids friends and peers have requested to follow my IG account – which has a tiny 150 followers. This experience makes me certain the E's and A's peers will find everything that is about them online: that isn't good. Kids, especially teenagers, are cruel – and J is giving them so much ammunition to mock his kids mercilessly. Those poor loves.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Just watched the documentary.
In my opinion it’s very simple. They are stuck! They can’t afford to stop, however they can’t say that on camera.

The question I would have liked to hear is “what are you planning to do in the future?”
i remember one time Anna mentioned she "took a chance" on Jonathan to have a family with him cause he is a vlogger and its pretty much like freelancing, but its so dependable of Anna, much like a princess to expect a man to provide for her. maybe instead of "taking a chance on a husband" try to add your part to provide for the family, she could still have her channel and support her family, they can be on top of the hill now but nobody knows what will the platform be in 2 years. I think they think of themselves as celebrities.. its their live their money and their kids, but if I were them I would´ve bought a house with a much smaller patio (they don´t even use all the woods they got) then in the future invest in a house or two so that they could have some real state, maybe cut so much crap as far as expensive brands go, cause 4 kids in private school and Anna searching "high to low"its a lot of money and money is a game, you can be swimming on it one minute them you could be empty the next

Happy New Year Everyone! I don´t know you guys, but I hope you have a lovely time and next year is even better!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anna wants to make sure EVERYONE KNOWS she was asleep early like a granny. Though my grandparents were out at one of their friend's NY party until 1am (I'm staying with them while I'm off work for a few more days).
Screenshot_20200101_201517_com.instagram.android.jpg

I'd be embarrassed not even staying up late one night for new years to bring it in with my hubby.
Also what is with #sacconejolys #annasaccone? We know who you are and what you do, it'd be a bit like me ending any comments with #justopinion - why would I do that?

Reactions: 11
What on earth is she wearing??!! Each to his own and all that but also WTF??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jono walking ahead with one child leaving Anna with "two troublemakers" and Emilia getting them across the road.
Screenshot_20200101_205725_com.instagram.android.jpg

Anna looks 100% done with the outside world, wrong shade of grey
Screenshot_20200101_205745_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think they're in Brighton? I don't know I wasn't listening to them, just watching, correct me if I'm wrong.

I JUST NOTICED SHE'S CARRYING TWO IPADS AND EMILIA IS CARRYING ANOTHER?! IMAGINE CARTING ALL THE IPADS BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR KIDS CAN'T BEHAVE IN PUBLIC WITHOUT A DISTRACTION

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought she didn't own anything black because it wasn't in her colour palette? For someone who didn't own any black, she sure has been wearing a lot of black recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she dressed like she’s going to work in an office to spend a day celebrating her sister’s birthday? Wouldn’t jeans and acute top have made more sense? Her style is just so WTF?

Reactions: 20
Jono walking ahead with one child leaving Anna with "two troublemakers" and Emilia getting them across the road.
View attachment 68064
Anna looks 100% done with the outside world, wrong shade of grey
View attachment 68063
I think they're in Brighton? I don't know I wasn't listening to them, just watching, correct me if I'm wrong.

I JUST NOTICED SHE'S CARRYING TWO IPADS AND EMILIA IS CARRYING ANOTHER?! IMAGINE CARTING ALL THE IPADS BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR KIDS CAN'T BEHAVE IN PUBLIC WITHOUT A DISTRACTION
Gee whiz. What is it with most parents n using their phones or ipads to distract the kids.
In my loft i have this game its shaped like a bus and got about 6 cards filled with pictures when u see like a bus car lorry van u close the doors of the bus i loved it as a kid my Grandad made a card for the supermarket for me like seriously thats a fun came all kids can use a game like this n be observant. Why not take drawjng pads and a big pencilcase of pencils n waterproof crayons get then to draw what their see or seen copy something to draw. But i guess there dont want any interactions with the kids so screens r better.

Reactions: 10
Wow I bet Erika will be delighted to have that gang descend on her so early on New Years Day. But I suppose Anna has had her 40 hours of beauty sleep so to hell with anyone else wanting a New Year’s lie-in.

Wow, she could not even manage to stay up and ring in the new decade with her bestest friend in the world.......... What a selfish cow she is.

And all those iPads, how incredibly sad that the kids can't do anything outside the house without them...

Reactions: 20
Surely the attention on E2 is a response to a few comments recently about how they are treating him badly (chanting coal, babyish presents, no pics on her IG of him)??!

View attachment 68033

Reactions: 11
CA28A890-8C78-4E39-A9CF-38852DDF7CDA.jpeg

is it just me who HATES the coats they force onto the boys? I think they look SO ugly. It’s just a ‘look at our money’ thing again but if you’re going to do that, at least make it something that looks good 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.