Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saskia69

Chatty Member
I think it all comes down to a comment I made at the beginning when I said I think Jonathan is just a guy providing for his kids (because he edits the videos) and I do apologize for that, I was so wrong, his kids are providing for them but he is not the only one using them,
▪︎No its that every second comment is a novella about how you admire/envy but also despise Anna

I use to be jealous of how lucky she got marrying a man who does everything for her so princess doesn´t have to do much, moan ALL the time about how hard she has it and criticize every move he made, but not anymore since I understood how much he uses his kids and how far he goes for views, fame and money. those are my main issues with her, if that´s not enough for you then is not on me

i have no idea what you mean by block button but anyways
i might be speaking out of turn, but half of this thread seems to have turned into a debate over this- the reality is, these poor kids are being failed by BOTH parents and need to be held accountable.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Just-opinion

VIP Member
The kids got three presents each according to Jonathans stories because he has to pay for their school fees(whose fault is that for sending them to private school), then Anna gets all of this from him
Screenshot_20191227_091739_com.instagram.android.jpg

I mean no doubt it was probably all gifted, but if the kids get three presents so should the parents

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
If I had time I'd go and check how many pregnancy clickbait titles they've had since Andrea was born, but I have better things to do with my life. And that's without how many times Jonathan has joked about it when they had friends over 'Oh wouldn't it be fun if....' or 'this is what it would be like if we had 5 /6 kids'...

1 month ago, so after 4 months of this recovery journey she is talking about, they have a vlog with the title 'Am I pregnant? Or is it the clothes?' with Anna holding a bump in the thumbnail.

Yeah, BAD people asking if she's pregnant, how bloody dare they!!!

• Heart

Somerville12

VIP Member
Bloody hold him and cuddle him... You don't need a bloody phone to calm yr crying child!!!😡😡😡😡 human parent physical interaction is a basic child need!!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad

underthesun

Either Jonathan is doing these controversial, questionable things, using his children for shock value or he's a grown man who doesn't grasp what is appropriate, and where boundaries should be, regarding children and adult content or things of a sexual nature. That is alarming to me.

• Sad
FFS If you cant take your children out to eat in public without shoving them in front of screens then if you want to eat out with your kids go on a picnic or something. Seriously I raised 3 kids entirely on my own. We ate out. We went out on family outings, alot of the time they had a friend each so I would have 6 kids to 1 adult. We spent time together as a family with no electronic crap at all. Its not impossible. It requires planning and effort, paying attention to and engaging with the human beings you chose to bring into the world. Its not easy by any means but its worth it when they grow up to be productive, capable, sociable, intelligent individuals in their own right.
If your kid is playing up in public, leave. If they wont be calm and considerate of others in a restaurant get a doggy bag and leave. Fuck that I dont care about any body else in the restaurant crap because thats how we end up with society full of adults carrying on like 2 year old brats that dont give a shit about anybody else but themselves.

• Heart

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
The kids got three presents each according to Jonathans stories because he has to pay for their school fees(whose fault is that for sending them to private school), then Anna gets all of this from him
View attachment 66796
I mean no doubt it was probably all gifted, but if the kids get three presents so should the parents
And the irony is she can't even cook!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Anna asking people not to comment about her size as she's in ED recovery.
Yup, no problem. I hope she had this chat with her husband, too, so he will stop with the constant pregnancy clickbait titles and thumbnails.
I hope that means she herself will stop putting so much emphasis on her weight, size, only comment about her kids' appearances , and of course the intermittend fasting that they have promoted for months on end including the app that she was so impressed with.

• Heart

LisaS

[/QUOTE]
i do think however if the kids did want to stop she wouldn't be as upset about as jonathan and you can tell this by the face at the end of the documentary.. he knows the kids are why people watch. when they're not in the vlogs people ask about them and say they miss them when they're not in the vlogs. Emilia catapulted their career and now all the kids are what the viewers watch for. the kids are the main moneymakers. and he knows to be honest no one would want to watch him and anna on their own. he's over hyper and she's a whiny, cruel cow.
Relying on the children to tell you to stop is the typical pweirdo kind of thinking. The kids have not the maturity to make such decisions, that's part of being a kid. Their children have been groomed from birth to play nice for the camera, and now they rely on them to tell the parents to stop? That's an abusive mentality in itself. Disgusting.

And all that blabbing when Stacey Dooley asked him THE question! I've watched it again, it's unbelievably disturbing. She was excellent there, Emily Maitlis level. She asked, he gave her his homework cliché answer, but she didn't let it go, went deeper and put it bluntly. You could see him twisting and twitching cause the little weasel knew that whatever he said, she had a crushing counter-punch to deliver ('Then why do you do it?'). So he stuttered for a bit and went for the safer 'I don't know'. What FATHER says 'I don't know' when asked how he feels about a pervert wanking to his children's videos?! That is the only relevant bit of that documentary in my view, and should have made the headlines in national news for ever.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
I've said before on this forum that Emilia will be in the group of girls, if not the leader of the pack, saying "On Wednesdays we wear pink."

Over the holiday I caught Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory on t.v. She's well on her way to becoming Varuca Salt..." don't care how, I want it now!"

• Heart
i thought it was so cruel of anna to say eduardo get the nice list certificate was the biggest joke of the year and then laugh about how she thought about putting the other threes out but not his because he deserved it and how she was 99.9999% sure he would cry. her laughing about it made me sad. poor eddie. then later she says how did you make the nice list! the jon basically pushes him out of the way so the camera, and all the attention can be on emilia. and its the fact that share this online. eddie is going to see this one day and it won't be nice for him.

• Angry
  • Sad

EiiiEiiiO

I used to watch these two train wrecks years ago.. when Emilia was small and Eduardo was a baby.. stopped watching after that because I found him so fucking annoying and her insufferably fake. I’ve “kept an eye” on their threads reading a couple times a week what other nastiness they’ve spread into their kids lives.
But I’m done.
They are the most disgusting “parents” I’ve ever seen. He literally pimps his poor children with no fucking shame. She has gotten to a level of narcissism that boggles the mind. Why in the hell she ever had 1 child is beyond me, never mind 4. She gives zero shits about them. Never have I seen a less maternal woman in my life.
The damage these pieces of shit are inflicting on their kids is insane.
Though I will stay off their thread from now on, I’m so so glad you all continue to put the truth out so people can see their vileness!

• Heart

Charm

Chatty Member
Turned the Christmas video off at nine minutes in. What a depressing family. In the first nine minutes I saw them gather to discuss who was naughty, and than Anna's control issues with how they would enter The Room, and approach the presents. Alessia wasn't allowed to sit on Andrea's horse (fair enough), but instead of redirecting her to a present of her own, Emelia got her old rocking horse from the playroom, which she rode among the pile of gifts. Than Anna finds it strange that Alessia was having such a good time with an old toy. Why can't she relate to her children? Why can't she engage Alessia on Christmas morning and hand her a gift that belongs to her? Instead she just laughs at her and moves on to the older kids.
I hope she gets a yeast infection from those pyjamas. They probably smell.

• Haha
  • Wow

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Jono walking ahead with one child leaving Anna with "two troublemakers" and Emilia getting them across the road.
Screenshot_20200101_205725_com.instagram.android.jpg

Anna looks 100% done with the outside world, wrong shade of grey
Screenshot_20200101_205745_com.instagram.android.jpg

I think they're in Brighton? I don't know I wasn't listening to them, just watching, correct me if I'm wrong.

I JUST NOTICED SHE'S CARRYING TWO IPADS AND EMILIA IS CARRYING ANOTHER?! IMAGINE CARTING ALL THE IPADS BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOUR KIDS CAN'T BEHAVE IN PUBLIC WITHOUT A DISTRACTION

• Wow
  • Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Either Jonathan is doing these controversial, questionable things, using his children for shock value or he's a grown man who doesn't grasp what is appropriate, and where boundaries should be, regarding children and adult content or things of a sexual nature. That is alarming to me.
I think it's worse. I think he is fully aware and is using his kids for money, fame and getting attention from a certain audience. He is pimping them out, virtually.

• Angry
  • Sad
These people ... I browse this forum weekly but rarely comment. I am disgusted by their blatant neglect of the children and selling them out to no end, all for money. Not to mention their desperate, manic, embarrassing attempts at attention and fame--- anything for J to keep from having to put down the camera and get a real job to provide for his family. It's like they are starving to have the best of the best, most expensive, materialistic crap all for status. They seem to live such a cold, meaningless, soulless existance as they strive to climb the ladder to more and more riches and fame. They almost seem insane to me now. I began watching them when Emilia was born, and they were at least SOMEWHAT in touch with reality back then, but now they are so far gone and it's sad. I don't hate them, as hating people is not something I like to do, (I do hate what they DO, and how they do it)... but I hope they will have the epiphany that they need to step back and SEE what they are doing!!! And the damage it is causing those poor little kids. I don't watch them anymore, I can't stomach their prideful, condescending attitudes and how they never seem to look their kids in the eye and be in the moment. I know they and their minions would say WELL WE ONLY FILM A FEW MINUTES OF OUR DAY. Well, 20 minutes of a day over how many years now, 8? 10? That indeed gives a fair view into their habits and we never see them interact like human parents to those darling innocent kids. They never go to a park and just "be." It's always a cold, calculated scheme on how they can get more views so they can make another dollar by selling out those kids. They are like a train wreck that I can't look away from, and I just shake my head in shame when I see some of the things these people do! One thing that really irks me is how they never look the child in the eye, it's always talking into the camera "at" them. Absolutely unreal how they waste their lives. Most unrelatable, out-of-touch-with-reality people I have seen. And don't get me started on the cold shower punishments and "Pedd o" fishing! I will end this by stating a very true fact- Pride comes before a fall!

• Heart

Rookie

5DB47C12-0C35-4840-A84E-F87841DC182F.png

size up next time, Anna!

weirdest fitting PJs I’ve ever seen.
also loving Eduardos face....says it all

• Haha
  • Sick

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
while I do feel they’ve brought this on themselves in many ways with the clickbait, as someone with an eating disorder this was hugely troubling to read. “Can’t continue to starve herself.” It’s not a diet choice! Whatever you think of Anna, she clearly struggled/struggles with a legitimate eating disorder. Saying “you’re getting chubby” is simply crass. I’d encourage you to educate yourself on eating disorders and truly hope you’ll reflect on what you wrote.

I can criticise Anna for a lot of things, but comments like this just discredit any justified criticism we share here.

While I genuinely have sympathy for your struggles with an ED I don't feel I owe Anna a silver of that sympathy. If that makes me "crass" then so be it. She is not the same as a random person on a gossip board I know nothing about. This is a woman who has at every turn used her ED to gain sympathy, views and attention. If what I said offended you or added to your struggles I would suggest a gossip board is not a healthy place for you to read.

Millions of ppl all over the world are genuinely struggling with loads of issues. I will not tiptoe around this horrible woman because she has issues like everyone else.
We all are complete strangers on this board. I know nothing about anyone here. At any given moment someone's comment about a certain issue could be triggering or upsetting, does that mean we shouldn't discuss anything then? There was a ton of talk about Johnathan and his similar traits to those of pedophiles. Did anyone who made those comments consider there may be ppl on the board who were sexually abused? Did anyone say they shouldn't be talking about that as it might be upsetting to certain ppl here? I didn't see any of that. I point this out to say if we get on this path of we can't discuss this or that bc I might be upsetting to certain readers then what's the point of having the freedom of speech that this board brings if we have to censor ourselves? It'll be no different then the Sjs comment section. I never claimed to be the kindest person here but let's be honest no one is here to politely point out what horrible ppl they are.
If you find my comments to be too harsh that's ok, it's who I am you don't have to like or agree with everything I say.

• Heart

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
So Anna is asking for kindness and understanding because she has an eating disorder , she then complains about being a size 10 ! making anyone size 12 or above think they are fat , well done you selfish , self absorbed wipe , your bloody tit if a husband has been using is she or isn’t she pregnant click bait for weeks of course people think you maybe pregnant honestly whatever brain cells either of you may have once possessed are being destroyed by greed and need for fame you are both shameless and senseless users , selling your own children’s privacy one day you will have to answer to them

• Angry