Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diygirl40

VIP Member
The kids got three presents each according to Jonathans stories because he has to pay for their school fees(whose fault is that for sending them to private school), then Anna gets all of this from him
View attachment 66796
I mean no doubt it was probably all gifted, but if the kids get three presents so should the parents
Looks very much like a sponsored post to me. I never understand why people pose with their gifts. I got gifts for Christmas, but I'm not posting pictures of them.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 67627
can he please just take 5 minutes to think about what he’s posting online
this is so weird. if my dad did this with me and then posted online i'd be freaked out. i don't think emilia realises how much he's pimping her out and selling her privacy. its so sad. he also looks absolutely ridiculous. i get kids like to dress up in their parents clothes sometimes but for a dad to put his 7 year old daughters clothes on is just strange. he's a bizarre, immature man child who doesn't care about selling his childrens souls.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Just-opinion

VIP Member
I've just remembered reading the comments and quote a few people were saying how good Emilia was at making sure the other three were all happy, and not jealous of everyone else. Is that not the job of a parent? Not a 7 year old child...
You guys should have seen her face when Anna told Eduardo he still had a present under the tree (because he opened a sharing present on accident) and blurted out "WHY DOES HE GET FOUR". Going to have a temper like her mums - good for the cameras, bitch to those closest to her.

• Wow

Jak

Chatty Member
Poor Andy in the vlog , he's sobbing his little heart out and not once does his bitch of a mother try to console him or hug him , poor little sod is being filmed in the bath by her while she's saying " Andrea, shh, shh"! Fucking cold hearted bitch!
You'd think they'd get him checked out by a doctor, poor kid has had a snotty nose every day since he was born!!

• Angry
  • Sad

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Of course he knew about the river island thing, it would be the easies lawsuit if they truly lifted a picture from Anna's instagram and used it for commercial purposes. They had a huge shoot at their house in river island clothing. All of the vlog intro photos are from then, also Annas profile picture and the pictures on their channel.
Tha really sad and disturbing thing here is: He sold the rights to publish pictures of his children to them, and from the sounds of his reaction, without even knowing how/when/where they're going to be used.

• Angry
  • Sick

Jita311

It’s clear as a day that the ED video was linked to her new ‘project’ to bring views , it’s always a pregnancy clickbait or ED clickbait when they start losing views. Also that video was an absolute heap of bullshit , better speak to your husband first about all those video titles and pregnancy ‘scares’ and ‘ my clothes dont fit anymore’. Oh and bohoo about being a huge size 10, what a nightmare. She is the biggest narcissist i have ever come across because she has nothing going for her but her looks. If she ventured out once in a while , took the kids to a play group and met some new people it would really change her life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Oh please!!! This bitch just wants ppl to stop calling her out for photoshopping her pictures. It kills her she's not naturally a size 2 and can't continue to starve herself into being a size 2 so she'd like everyone to just pretend she's still a hot milf of 4 kids and 6 dogs. This is something cooked up by their PR for sure. She's played the ED card SOOO many times to get sympathy and views. It's getting old Anna. Your getting chubby. So what! You'll still get loads of ass licking comments about how amazing you look for having 4 kids even if they're not true your minions will always be there filling your giant ego with praising comments so stop whining you little bitch.
I swear everytime she puts on 10 pounds she makes an ED video.

• Haha
  • Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
So 2 hours ago, the pair of them sat down to a leisurely lunch, peace & quiet, not a child in sight. They are like Victorian parents who only see the children for a few minutes a day and then are thrown back to the Governess to do all the donkey work . You guys might think you have it made but you will regret it. You will never get this time back with your kids and they will resent you for it when they grow up.

• Sad
  • Heart

Fizmozoo

I can't stand tik tok, but good in them for reviewing this one - haven't watched it but I can only imagine. Disgusting Jono, she's fucking 7!
View attachment 67370
A new way to pimp his daughter out to his 'Friends'! 😳
It's insane that no authorities see through his disgusting actions. I dread to think what his real intentions are. He's the type of creep you would run from as a kid. He gives such creepy, bad vibes.

• Sick
  • Angry

Gusber

Chatty Member
Poor Anna. She feels so stupid. She’s really embarrassed and feels like such an idiot. Is it because of the way she treats her children with such a cold disdain that you can see the fear in their eyes when they’re trying to assess whether they’re in trouble or not? Is it because she sees the error of her ways after shower-gate? Is it because she realises that no child should be threatened with ’an evil witch coming to get them‘ so they’ll eat their lunch? Is it because she let her toddler’s growing feet bleed in too small shoes, then made no effort to get properly fitting shoes as a matter of urgency? No! She forgot to put the leek into her fish pie as a first step in the recipe, you guyzzzzz! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
You know what's still making me sick? The fact that Jonathan set up an email account and proceeded to ask people to write in their most intimate and personal struggles. Providing him with financial information, health information about their children, information about domestic violence, mental health, giving up their personal data (names, email, social media handles, Amazon details) only to be left high and dry. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been reported for this scheme.

And when you see photos or clips of the kids on a playground, at soft play and so on on their Instagram: be assured it's the nanny taking the picture. Most of the time the person filming doesn't say a peep (very unlike Jonathan or Anna) or they conveniently put music over the clip.

Tulipa

Thread name suggestion:
SacconeJolys #15
Desperate tiktoks cus views are down so roll up, roll up here's Jonno the clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200117-194521_Chrome.jpg

THIS Anna is YOU. And you look normal and beautiful. You look your youthful age of 32. You look relatable. You look happy and natural. If this was what we saw more of 👍

The makeup, the dressing like a 50 year old upper class yummy mummy ITS NOT YOU!

This is you!

Can you imagine facing the teachers at your children's school after making a moron of yourself like that on social media? They have no shame and yet I suspect the teachers are laughing at them behind closed doors

• Haha

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
Why the frig does Scumanna wear two plastic retainers at night??? thought she had perfect Barbie teeth courtesy of her Chelsea dentist?No wonder she doesn't want Jonny shining near her at night wearing g those in addition to him being just like it's Jonny from the Shining film. She won't want to take those sexy beasts out for that leering creature!!
She's had Invisalign for years, when all those Youtubers started using it. I think they were still in touch with Zoe and Alfie, that's how long ago that was. ;) She still sleeps with her last set in, I doubt that she'll need to but I'm sure it makes her feel good...

And Eduardo... What gets me is that for years they used to say 'he's such a sensitive child', and on top of that, Jonathan always goes on and on about his terrible childhood and how he was bullied and started to make up his own little world. Why the F would you do this to your oh so sensitive son then? They're always mocking him, saying he's naughty, getting his sister to ask if he's getting coal instead of presents, now this 'Cheers Eduardo' when he's not there... it's disgusting behaviour, especially from a parent who claims he's been through all that and should know better.

• Sad
  • Angry

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Exactly, tik tok is not the place for a 40 year old man, it appeals to teens and young 20s people. Don't be bringing your creepy weirdo friends on there for the sake of the other minors!!

• Angry

Rookie

ACD3604C-52D6-454A-9B80-1789DB4878F5.jpeg

44AE21FB-04DB-473E-A591-11D8A5110937.jpeg

7B29D4A2-9213-43F4-A9C5-C0D1086A603D.jpeg

Few more examples of her “back in the day”. So pretty with no makeup, and definitely suits the “low effort” clothes a lot more!!

• Heart

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
Saying they'd stop vlogging the kids if they asked is nonsense - when Eduardo was a toddler, every single vlog invloved Jonathan shoving the camera in his face, then Eddy shouting "No!" amd hiding his face. It was rare they could catch him on camera without him running away or hiding. That was him clearly showing on a daily basis that he doesn't want to be filmed. Didn't stop you then though did it, Anna? Why would it stop you now?

• Sad