SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she clings onto her looks because that's all she has to offer the world and she knows it.
She is losing her youthful good looks as everyone does eventually. Her sexual market value is zero. She's stuck with Jon for at least 15 years as no man of worth or wealth will take on a mentally inept, harsh faced, nearly middle aged woman with 4 young children that aren't his. She is no longer pretty enough for a new man, nor would a new man tolerate her constant insults and non-existent personality.
This reality is very difficult to accept for a person like Anna when all she's ever been is a pretty face.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How in this day and age do people think it’s acceptable to comment on someone’s weight.

how in this day and age do people find it acceptable to record a “miscarriage” and upload a vlog of Anna talking about her fanny, having a kid from her actual fanny, telling us about her birth control and waxing 🤷‍♀️
If you blur the lines you don’t get to chose what’s off topic.
I know more about Anna birth/post birth/contraception than I know about my own friends and family.

I have to disagree, for the first time I got the feeling she does get it. I feel like she’s really starting to accept how messed up her relationship with her body and food is, I can’t fault her for how she’s talking about her illness, Only the terms she’s setting out on what the viewers can say about her being pregnant when they have made that the narrative for so long now.

but does that not show she does have an understanding? She said herself she doesn’t know herself as an adult without an ED. She said that 🤷‍♀️

allowing her body to gain weight is part of the work, she acknowledged she started weighing herself again and stopped it, she acknowledged she struggled to stop herself from engaging in behaviours.
For once I think she’s genuinely trying to work towards getting out of this illness.
I don’t like Anna but I can’t fault her on this. It’s the first time I’ve heard her speak like this and actually the first time she’s makchanges to her body physically.

has she uploaded for attention and views, probably.

but it’s her story with her illness.
I’m glad she’s making changes for the two girls she’s bringing up. And I really think her attitude in this is a good attitude as a mum. I really hope she sticks with it. I’m doubtful she will though.

il drag them for a lot of things but not her recovery.

My intention was not to drag her for sharing her recovery story. I was simply giving my opinion on what she said. I also believe she is not being completely truthful in what she shares when it comes to ED. Everytime she's spoken about it the story has changed. First it was only 10 years and definitely 100% stopped while pregnant and breastfeeding now its 15 yrs and was still around a bit during pregnancy/breastfeeding (she literally just admitted to this in the video). If she's going to claim being honest and open then she should be completely honest and open. Is some of this new or changed information due to the fact she's probably just now admitting to herself she suffered through her pregnancies and did things that were potentially harmful to her babies during? Of course it is probably the case. But I take everyone says with a grain of salt because her and her husband have a very very long history of being pathological liars and master manipulators.

Reactions: 13
Thread name suggestion:
SacconeJolys #15
Desperate tiktoks cus views are down so roll up, roll up here's Jonno the clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
My first attempt at a thread title 🤓

Sacconejoly’s #15 Subs are declining around the clock and Jon’s obssessed with Tik Tok

Reactions: 38
I've just started watching the 'let's talk' and I'm already chomping at the bit to scream in their faces for the fact they 100% set up and planted the seeds and curiosity around if Anna was pregnant with their very recent vlog titles and clickbait!

Yes Anna- it's 2020 and people are commenting on your vlogs of you that you choose to put up that you title and upload.... and guess what it's 2020 a world full of sex offenders and paedophiles thst you'll know all about but yet you STILL choose to make your children vulnerable by putting out vlogs that you choose to put up you title and upload... so what's your point? Alright for you but not for us to point out what's right or wrong in 2020?

You are an adult. You have an eating disorder. You go get help. You don't make yourself vulnerable exposing yourself and your life online KNOWING what that means- that people watch and you invite them to have an opinion. Like I would tell my friends something, and they would form and share an opinion except their my friends and would be gentle and considerate your choosing to do this with strangers. Don't like what they say then take control! Turn your comments off. Don't film yourself. Commit to healing and progressing. Not prancing about in front of millions of people that trigger you!

I've just started watching the 'let's talk' and I'm already chomping at the bit to scream in their faces for the fact they 100% set up and planted the seeds and curiosity around if Anna was pregnant with their very recent vlog titles and clickbait!

Yes Anna- it's 2020 and people are commenting on your vlogs of you that you choose to put up that you title and upload.... and guess what it's 2020 a world full of sex offenders and paedophiles thst you'll know all about but yet you STILL choose to make your children vulnerable by putting out vlogs that you choose to put up you title and upload... so what's your point? Alright for you but not for us to point out what's right or wrong in 2020?

You are an adult. You have an eating disorder. You go get help. You don't make yourself vulnerable exposing yourself and your life online KNOWING what that means- that people watch and you invite them to have an opinion. Like I would tell my friends something, and they would form and share an opinion except their my friends and would be gentle and considerate your choosing to do this with strangers. Don't like what they say then take control! Turn your comments off. Don't film yourself. Commit to healing and progressing. Not prancing about in front of millions of people that trigger you!
And while your at it treat yourself to a make up artist who can show you how not to make your mouth look like a bum hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sacconejolys#15 Think their great parents but actually doing the whole parenting all wrong

Reactions: 2
SacconeJolys#15 Mouth like a butt, stuck in a rut- promoting their kids to be future sluts.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion:
They got 4 kids and 6 dogs, she can´t be bothered to work and he´s obsessed with TikTok

Reactions: 2
I always assumed that Anna was really tall like 6ft but then after seeing her photos and videos today I’m in shock at how short she actually is...and dumpy!

Reactions: 1
Spotted this on Luisa Zissman insta, her and Anna off of their podcast have parted ways with the production company and setting up on their own. I’m guessing money talks when. It comes to being allowed to speak their minds so they’ve given them the finger and set up on their own.. shower gate and her voicing her opinions on it seems to be one of the reasons 3B855371-8759-4D7E-86D0-5CC3445F0DCD.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Thread idea: Sacconejolys 4 kids 6 dogs, tiktok they don't stop

(because Jonathan loves his song lyrics ;) )

Reactions: 5
Spotted this on Luisa Zissman insta, her and Anna off of their podcast have parted ways with the production company and setting up on their own. I’m guessing money talks when. It comes to being allowed to speak their minds so they’ve given them the finger and set up on their own.. shower gate and her voicing her opinions on it seems to be one of the reasons 9124E179-3F9C-4434-A851-426DCBE5F276.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200117-194521_Chrome.jpg

THIS Anna is YOU. And you look normal and beautiful. You look your youthful age of 32. You look relatable. You look happy and natural. If this was what we saw more of 👍

The makeup, the dressing like a 50 year old upper class yummy mummy ITS NOT YOU!

This is you!

Reactions: 23
So on her insta Anna is answering ED questions, am I the only one who finds it odd that the picture shes using for answering these questions are of meals and food? Could be triggering to someone, she’s asking about ED - assuming to people who want/need help with it, or know someone with it. And she’s using food to answer it? Does she not realise how that could be taken?

also I agree with Sooverthat, when she’s minimal/no makeup and less effort clothes - Anna is so pretty!!! And relatable!

Reactions: 9
Again, Anna doesn't care about others. she cares about 'engagement figures' and getting attention.
If she really cared about other people suffering from or educating peope on the topic of EDs she'd post links on where to get help and more information.

Reactions: 11
Again, Anna doesn't care about others. she cares about 'engagement figures' and getting attention.
If she really cared about other people suffering from or educating peope on the topic of EDs she'd post links on where to get help and more information.
Joan put her up to this - neither of them give 2 shits.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.