SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bullimic here agree this comment got some things wrong when you're starving/restricting its not on purpose ! However Anna discredits herself with this whole video when she allows her husband to keep using this as clickbait.

Honestly her letting jo profit off her ED for their business is gross and continues the narrative that "you just eat too much"
It is disgusting that she lets him profit off her ED while he makes insensitive comments about liking skinny girls etc.

Reactions: 11
In the last 12 monthsnthey have clickbait Ed pregnancy or had a title suggesting the vlog may be a pregnancy announcement FOURTEEN TIMES. ELEVEN of them have been in the last 6 months. I'm sorry Anna but you (or Jonathan) can't have it both ways. You can't say "oops I could be pregnant" and "lives changing again", then expect people to not assume so themselves. It's very hypocritical, and a lot of people have commented it. A few people suggested turning comments off too if it bothers them.

FULL LIST OF TITLES
"IS SHE PREGNANT OR NOT!"
"SHE IS SICK IN THE MORNING??"
"IT HAPPENED AGAIN!"
"AM I PREGNANT? OR IS IT THR CLOTHES?"
"FINDING OUT IF I'M PREGNANT! (live reaction)"
"OMG PREGNANT AGAIN??"
"HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!"
"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" *picture of an ultrasound in thumbnail*
"OUR LIVES ARE CHANGING!"
"TOO MANY BABIES OR NOT ENOUGH BABIES?"
"WHAT IF WE HAD ANOTHER BABY?"
"WE HAD A BABY SURPRISE!"
"A BIG CHANGE FOR THE FAMILY!"
"EVERYTHING HAS TO CHANGE!"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
It is disgusting that she lets him profit off her ED while he makes insensitive comments about liking skinny girls etc.
agreed he's a dick. I personally think she lets him because it helps continue their priviledge life. If this didnt help their youtube channel theres a chance she might dump him or at least be pissed off about it

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Anna, you literally took a pregnancy test and filmed it! You spoke TWICE about how you apparently missed a pill after not being able to keep your hands off your husband. How she's put on 10lb (or whatever it was). And she knows exactly the names and the thumbnails Jonathan is putting on the video. Even though you have an ED. Even though you've had a miscarriage.

They are the ultimate gaslighters.

Alessia's just had a cold shower- guys don't be dramatic we didn't say she had a cold shower.
Filming bathtime and swimming video, including name and thumbnail- we don't film swimming and bathtimes.
We've taken a pregnancy test and think we might be pregnant- guys don't say I look pregnant, I'm so offended.
My clothes don't fit, I've put on weight- I'm so offended you're saying I've put on weight.

Like they just wanted a content idea for the day, let's give the ED/ pregnancy speech another airing... Wonder what it's distracting from? The last time it was from shower gate, where Anna offered all that support and contact and ignored all the people reaching out.

But hey blue hearts for Anna guys 💙💙💙
You nailed it. I completely agree...... can l also say , l am a compassionate person. They dug their own grave with clickbate.

Reactions: 17
agreed he's a dick. I personally think she lets him because it helps continue their priviledge life. If this didnt help their youtube channel theres a chance she might dump him or at least be pissed off about it
I do look at him and wonder what the duck she seems in him. She is quite pretty, if a little dull and a lot whiny, and he looks like a disfigured hobbit with terrible teeth and I should imagine terrible breath. He is hyperactive and acts like an impulsive teenager. I think its because he promised her fame and money and delivered and now she can't risk losing him as she will probably lose it all. They seem to lack closeness. I mean they sit four miles apart at dinner! and she goes to bed at 8pm while he watches netflix on his own.

Another thing too. Slightly unrelated. The kids. I think he definitely badgered her into having kids, then more kids. she never even wanted kids. then they had the E's and she was ok. then they had alessia and in her own words it took a lot of convincing her to have her then she had to have andrea cause she wanted an equal amount of kids! i mean wtf. sorry random. but it all plays into this privileged lifestyle and why they stay together. emilia really launched them so...

And having 4 kids has certainly not helped her state of mind or issues with food and ED.

Reactions: 13
I do look at him and wonder what the duck she seems in him. She is quite pretty, if a little dull and a lot whiny, and he looks like a disfigured hobbit with terrible teeth and I should imagine terrible breath. He is hyperactive and acts like an impulsive teenager. I think its because he promised her fame and money and delivered and now she can't risk losing him as she will probably lose it all. They seem to lack closeness. I mean they sit four miles apart at dinner! and she goes to bed at 8pm while he watches netflix on his own.

Another thing too. Slightly unrelated. The kids. I think he definitely badgered her into having kids, then more kids. she never even wanted kids. then they had the E's and she was ok. then they had alessia and in her own words it took a lot of convincing her to have her then she had to have andrea cause she wanted an equal amount of kids! i mean wtf. sorry random. but it all plays into this privileged lifestyle and why they stay together. emilia really launched them so...

And having 4 kids has certainly not helped her state of mind or issues with food and ED.
We're on the same page, if she were to divorce him it's not as if she could find someone else to give her this kind of life! She never wanted kids when talking about this kind of thing she always comes off as just having accepted it/ not being overjoyed about having kids. Also after each kid she was usually the one who didnt want more kids and he was the one pushing for more.

We're on the same page, if she were to divorce him it's not as if she could find someone else to give her this kind of life! She never wanted kids when talking about this kind of thing she always comes off as just having accepted it/ not being overjoyed about having kids. Also after each kid she was usually the one who didnt want more kids and he was the one pushing for more.
exactly he was always the one pushing for more and if he had it his way they would have more children when anna can barely parent one child at a time!

Reactions: 12
exactly he was always the one pushing for more and if he had it his way they would have more children when anna can barely parent one child at a time!
exactly that way they can be part of the niche of crazy large family channels on youtube. Some of these people have 10 kids like wow

Reactions: 7
Jonathan says about her weight he does the clickbaite stuff. He the one who needs to stop and not the fans or so call trolls. Anna looks good now. She doesnt need to loose anymore weight she looks healthy. If she keeps this up the children will be thinking their fat.
Their already dont eat a lot if u dont eat much you can also gain weight. It doesnt matter what we do eat and diet we never going to be slim.
Unless u have the genes that can do that.

Anna somewhere in her mind is so scared she be the size of her mother.. but thats just gentics my side was all big even when i looled bk in the 1800 pictures the family was big.
I'm 13.5 stone. I eat salads with salmon chicken then i swap it for veggies then rice potatoes i do some of Lucy's work outs i did lose a lot but i gained weight due to hirting my bk n had to stop workdout for a month.

Its just one of them things. N its a pain everyone in life that wants to lose weight cant unless your this giant american celeb that hires someone to train your body to be thin again.

I dont see veggies or fruit in that family their need this all of them if their fuss over it tell them irrs very good for them you need it to help your bones
Dont tell them if you dont eat it a witch or an evil person will come cause thats not going to make them eat it all the time.

Dont have pasta for a month stop using the cook books just put loads of random stuff together and go from their n enough with the left overs my friend said her mum did left overs n it made her ill.

Anna you are fine as you are please don't lose any weight and tell your husband to stop judging amd telling you how to look cause he as such a type of women in his he wants you to keep at it. Tell to grow up and he can deal with how you look right now.

And he can talk look at the look of him yuck he needs to lose weight stop drinking wine every night cause if one if them kids needs to be rushed to a&e n if anyone at the hospital smells alcohol on you you be took to a side asked questions the police or the SS could come in. My neighbour is an paramedic he see it a lot in his work.

Reactions: 8
What i dont understand is why they dont have a slow cooker, she can prep the meal at 11am and serve it fresh at 5pm.

Reactions: 22
In the last 12 monthsnthey have clickbait Ed pregnancy or had a title suggesting the vlog may be a pregnancy announcement FOURTEEN TIMES. ELEVEN of them have been in the last 6 months. I'm sorry Anna but you (or Jonathan) can't have it both ways. You can't say "oops I could be pregnant" and "lives changing again", then expect people to not assume so themselves. It's very hypocritical, and a lot of people have commented it. A few people suggested turning comments off too if it bothers them.

FULL LIST OF TITLES
"IS SHE PREGNANT OR NOT!"
"SHE IS SICK IN THE MORNING??"
"IT HAPPENED AGAIN!"
"AM I PREGNANT? OR IS IT THR CLOTHES?"
"FINDING OUT IF I'M PREGNANT! (live reaction)"
"OMG PREGNANT AGAIN??"
"HAVING ANOTHER BABY?!"
"HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" *picture of an ultrasound in thumbnail*
"OUR LIVES ARE CHANGING!"
"TOO MANY BABIES OR NOT ENOUGH BABIES?"
"WHAT IF WE HAD ANOTHER BABY?"
"WE HAD A BABY SURPRISE!"
"A BIG CHANGE FOR THE FAMILY!"
"EVERYTHING HAS TO CHANGE!"

these two are pretty contradictory, they put themselves and kids online, sometimes vlog every other day or up to a week, lazy vloogging, they got lucky that by doing just that they can afford a luxury lifestyle by being public figures but when the public start responding to what they do they re offended, they need to lear that you cannot have it all.

One thing I got from the Stacey Dooley documentary is how manipulative he might be off camera. There’s no donut he came across worse (and I am NOT an Anna apologist!I find her complete lack of mothering instincts painful to watch and despair for those kids)

What struck me is that today, when Jono did his usual “preview” on IG stories, he could so easily have made a nice comment about Anna, rather than asking their minions to do it. He brought a lot of it on her by commenting crap about appearance in the past and all the clickbait tittles - new “showgirl anna”.

Yes, she is complicit, but if their past clickbait Re the miscarraige is anything to go by, he is the one who really tries to push this Content to the absolute limit. In the past she’s seemed very uncomfortable and, like she said today which I DO think is true, she has so little identity outside pregnancy/the ED. In short, social media is completely the wrong place for her to have a proper chance of recovery and Jonathan really doesn’t help.

Reactions: 12

based on videos she made, she has mentioned that when she was a teenager she never wanted kids only dogs but after they got married she was the one wanting kids right away cause she wanted a life purpose cause her ED was kind of involved there if I remember it correctly, like being a mom to Emilia gave her life purpose then they started from there, they wanted 2 or 4, like for even number thing, after the miscarriage they got pregnant again with Alessia so because they wanted 4 they went for Andrea, they´ve also said Jonathan wasn´t ready to be a dad back then, but of course they saw the views Emilia brought and they coudn´t stop cause they both the success those tittles and videos would bring, Emilia´s born video has 1M views I think. Maybe she is not maternal but it started cause she wanted to be a mom. Its been mentioned a few times by her, I think she mentions this when she talks about ED. Jonathan took full advantage of this and that´s why he quit his job his boss told him he was crazy but quit anyways, he liked it a bit too much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe that's what she is telling herself now, but in the past she's mentioned that she never wanted kids and that she only started to enjoy being a mum when Emilia 'saved her'. But whatever... the kids are here now and she'll have to learn how to be a mum.

Reactions: 6
Anna, you literally took a pregnancy test and filmed it! You spoke TWICE about how you apparently missed a pill after not being able to keep your hands off your husband. How she's put on 10lb (or whatever it was). And she knows exactly the names and the thumbnails Jonathan is putting on the video. Even though you have an ED. Even though you've had a miscarriage.

They are the ultimate gaslighters.

Alessia's just had a cold shower- guys don't be dramatic we didn't say she had a cold shower.
Filming bathtime and swimming video, including name and thumbnail- we don't film swimming and bathtimes.
We've taken a pregnancy test and think we might be pregnant- guys don't say I look pregnant, I'm so offended.
My clothes don't fit, I've put on weight- I'm so offended you're saying I've put on weight.

Like they just wanted a content idea for the day, let's give the ED/ pregnancy speech another airing... Wonder what it's distracting from? The last time it was from shower gate, where Anna offered all that support and contact and ignored all the people reaching out.

But hey blue hearts for Anna guys 💙💙💙
Ridiculous , repetitive , rubbish how on eart do they have any following ? Who is enjoying this ?

Wow I've just watched the let's talk video and I have so many things to say!

First, she really doesn't get it does she?
From my understanding recovering from an ED is much like being a recovering alcoholic. It's not something that will just go away in a year or 2. It will most likely be a life long struggle to maintain her "sobriety" so to speak.
She seemed genuinely shocked and put off that she's going to need to work on this and put real effort in for at least 1 or 2 yrs before she can be properly recovered and then work on maintaining that recovery.
She didn't seem to have a full understanding of how much having this ED for 15 yrs has stunted her growth as not only an adult but a person in general. She kept saying she didn't know who she even was as an adult. I think she stopped developing mentally at 12 or 13 when her disorder probably started. She has no identity outside of being a size 2 barbie doll because that's all she's ever strived to be. Sadly when you think of it she clings onto her looks because that's all she has to offer the world and she knows it.
All in all I found the chat to be very all over the place and pretty obvious she hasn't really done the work to fully understand her disorder and has just relied on the bits her phone therapist has told her. While I still have no sympathy for her I do genuinely hope she finds recovery for the sake of her children. Those poor kids live a hard enough life being forced to preform in daddies circus and having a mother with so many mental health issues on top of that must be horrible. I'm sure Anna will never be a truly good mother because I don't believe it's in her DNA but certainly sorting herself out would alleviate some of the pressure and unrest the kids go through daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How in this day and age do people think it’s acceptable to comment on someone’s weight.

how in this day and age do people find it acceptable to record a “miscarriage” and upload a vlog of Anna talking about her fanny, having a kid from her actual fanny, telling us about her birth control and waxing 🤷‍♀️
If you blur the lines you don’t get to chose what’s off topic.
I know more about Anna birth/post birth/contraception than I know about my own friends and family.

First, she really doesn't get it does she?
I have to disagree, for the first time I got the feeling she does get it. I feel like she’s really starting to accept how messed up her relationship with her body and food is, I can’t fault her for how she’s talking about her illness, Only the terms she’s setting out on what the viewers can say about her being pregnant when they have made that the narrative for so long now.

She didn't seem to have a full understanding of how much having this ED for 15 yrs has stunted her growth as not only an adult but a person in general. She kept saying she didn't know who she even was as an adult. I
but does that not show she does have an understanding? She said herself she doesn’t know herself as an adult without an ED. She said that 🤷‍♀️

pretty obvious she hasn't really done the work to fully understand her disorder and has just relied on the bits her phone therapist has told her.
allowing her body to gain weight is part of the work, she acknowledged she started weighing herself again and stopped it, she acknowledged she struggled to stop herself from engaging in behaviours.
For once I think she’s genuinely trying to work towards getting out of this illness.
I don’t like Anna but I can’t fault her on this. It’s the first time I’ve heard her speak like this and actually the first time she’s makchanges to her body physically.

has she uploaded for attention and views, probably.

but it’s her story with her illness.
I’m glad she’s making changes for the two girls she’s bringing up. And I really think her attitude in this is a good attitude as a mum. I really hope she sticks with it. I’m doubtful she will though.

il drag them for a lot of things but not her recovery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry, don’t buy any of it. The Views drop so it’s either a pregnancy or ED click bait. i could only watch two minutes of the video, she is insincere and looks like she’s being untruthful.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.