SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They even suggested getting (= begging for) an iPad for Andrea...... amazing parents right there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They even suggested getting (= begging for) an iPad for Andrea...... amazing parents right there.
Seriously a 4th iPad for the kids ? During their trip to Irland the father figure was talking about hoping that Andrea gets addicted to the iPad during that trip and they’ll be free... he is not even 18 months old !

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
About those IPads... I don’t think that restaurant is a right place to take them.
I have 4 kids and if they behave good I will let them watch Netflix from MY PHONE before the food comes. And this is only if we are eating in a place that’s not a fastfood place (McDonalds) or this ”better” restaurant. If you know what I mean. 😂

Reactions: 5
I must admit I’m suddenly confused. What is going of in this sacconejolys forum ? Are we defending their parenting ? I don’t understand all those people défending putting a kid in front of a tablet to kip him/her quiet like the sacconejolys do.
I guess ten years ago before tablets parents were not able to parent at all - since today it’s a normal parent obligation. I guess you are also saying that your own parents were incapable of raising you since they didn’t have a tablet to put you in front of. Or that their life with you was pure hell on earth.
People are defending the sjs using ipads to shut their kids up because they themselves are guilty of doing it. It's lazy parenting by parents who are also addicted to their devices. Society is going to hell in large part to the internet and the constant desire for mind numbing entertainment. Also interesting is how many people falsely believe they have autism just because they have crappy attentions spans. The world has gone mad.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
People are defending the sjs using ipads to shut their kids up because they themselves are guilty of doing it. It's lazy parenting by parents who are also addicted to their devices. Society is going to hell in large part to the internet and the constant desire for mind numbing entertainment. Also interesting is how many people falsely believe they have autism just because they have crappy attentions spans. The world has gone mad.
Let’s just say that if you defend bad sacconejolys parenting methods then your own parenting is at it’s low...

On the other hand since the society has indeed gone mad, maybe soon we’ll have self professed child psychology « experts » who will defend parents not parenting anymore saying adult freedom is the most important thing... We’ll soon not have enough food on earth to feed everybody - maybe if you consider that puting your kid in front of the screen is parenting then you should stop having kids...

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I must admit I’m suddenly confused. What is going of in this sacconejolys forum ? Are we defending their parenting ? I don’t understand all those people défending putting a kid in front of a tablet to kip him/her quiet like the sacconejolys do.
I guess ten years ago before tablets parents were not able to parent at all - since today it’s a normal parent obligation. I guess you are also saying that your own parents were incapable of raising you since they didn’t have a tablet to put you in front of. Or that their life with you was pure hell on earth.

Let me tell you - if you absolutely HAVE to put you 4,5,6,7 year old in front of a tablet during a family meal otherwise the whole meal goes to hell, then you are doing a bad job. If your kids goes CRAZY without screen - you have a big problem. You kid should be able to concentrate and have a conversation at a table with family. And be able to occupy himself/herself quietly drawing, reading or playing calm games. Especially a 7 or 6 years old like Emilia and Eduardo - there is no point of putting them in a « good » school since their neuronal connections are going to be destroyed and they won’t be able to concentrate
because of their addiction to screens. But then again everybody knows the sacconejolys don’t have any ambition for their kids and the school is only to make them look posh - not for their education. I’m note sure if you want to share parenting methods with them...

A kid younger then 3 should never have an access to a screen if you read some research. But that’s science - people say more and more today that science is « stupid »...

Don’t you people remember what the world looked like 10 years ago ? Do you think it was total chaos without the tablets ?

PS : caring for a kid with special needs is something else. None of the sacconejoly kids have special needs.

On other subject :
From what I saw they didn’t mark any of their videos as « for kids ». Not even the stupid friendliest friends ones with songs. They still reference videos from other channels and have likes and dislikes. That’s not a video « for kids » as marked in new rules...
Do you know how and who to let know ?
The world and people were better before screens and technology. Kids literally don't know how to entertain themselves any more- imagination has been lost and kids are old before their time- it is so sad.
We would spend hours as kids playing using our own creativity and imagination, we had good relationships with our family because we spent time with them. Now it's all screen time and less conversation and interaction and we wonder why society is going to pot.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I will forever be grateful I grew up long before the internet and smart phones.
Like you said, kids now do not know how to entertain themselves, and it's so sad. And if you were bullied in school, it stayed in school and did not follow you into your own home, where you should feel safe.

Of course the SJs invite not only the school bullies but those around the world, but that's a whole other conversation......

Reactions: 15
But your all on the internet right now
Yes. But I am an adult.
I was allowed to play outside and I have the scars on my knees to prove it. ;)
Like I said, the school bullies stayed outside my house because there was no device to have them invade my privacy.

It would be one thing if they used the internet for good, to educate their kids, to explore the world, to play together. They just use it as an electronic babysitter, no interaction needed. So that means their kids do not learn how to interact, either.

Reactions: 14
It's the parents fault in this situation. Half of it has to do with the fact that Jofus and Anna also have a screen in their hands all of the time, and the other half is the fact that Jofus and Anna are too embarrassed to parent in public. I wouldn't be surprised if those kids ate just bread, with no use of utensils or plates.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It's the parents fault in this situation. Half of it has to do with the fact that Jofus and Anna also have a screen in their hands all of the time, and the other half is the fact that Jofus and Anna are too embarrassed to parent in public. I wouldn't be surprised if those kids ate just bread, with no use of utensils or plates.
That's another reason why I don't believe the kids eat what she cooks. They have such a limited palette, if they did eat a well-rounded diet they would not just eat breadsticks and plain pasta in restaurants, and yet that is all we see them eat.

Reactions: 7
FFS If you cant take your children out to eat in public without shoving them in front of screens then if you want to eat out with your kids go on a picnic or something. Seriously I raised 3 kids entirely on my own. We ate out. We went out on family outings, alot of the time they had a friend each so I would have 6 kids to 1 adult. We spent time together as a family with no electronic crap at all. Its not impossible. It requires planning and effort, paying attention to and engaging with the human beings you chose to bring into the world. Its not easy by any means but its worth it when they grow up to be productive, capable, sociable, intelligent individuals in their own right.
If your kid is playing up in public, leave. If they wont be calm and considerate of others in a restaurant get a doggy bag and leave. duck that I dont care about any body else in the restaurant crap because thats how we end up with society full of adults carrying on like 2 year old brats that dont give a tit about anybody else but themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
A few months ago, my family from the other side of the country met up with us in a restaurant as we try to do once or twice a year, and I can remember my 3 year old cousin being lovely, talking to us all and telling us about his nursery. And then his Dad just stuck him infront of his phone and then he would barely interact with anyone for the rest of the meal. So sad to see this happen. I can understand maybe having the phone as a back up with several young children, incase they start acting up or getting overexcited, but the SJs just dish out those huge iPads as soon as they get into the restaurant. Erika hardly ever sees her nieces and nephews, I’m sure she would’ve been grateful to get to talk to them rather than just watch them playing on an iPad and cut up their dinner for them.

• Sad
That's another reason why I don't believe the kids eat what she cooks. They have such a limited palette, if they did eat a well-rounded diet they would not just eat breadsticks and plain pasta in restaurants, and yet that is all we see them eat.
So true...

A few months ago, my family from the other side of the country met up with us in a restaurant as we try to do once or twice a year, and I can remember my 3 year old cousin being lovely, talking to us all and telling us about his nursery. And then his Dad just stuck him infront of his phone and then he would barely interact with anyone for the rest of the meal. So sad to see this happen. I can understand maybe having the phone as a back up with several young children, incase they start acting up or getting overexcited, but the SJs just dish out those huge iPads as soon as they get into the restaurant. Erika hardly ever sees her nieces and nephews, I’m sure she would’ve been grateful to get to talk to them rather than just watch them playing on an iPad and cut up their dinner for them.
When they were leaving she (Erica) was desperately trying to catch their eye to say « bye » when they were it the car - they didn’t lift their heads from the screen...

But your all on the internet right now
Good for you - you just figured out we are not our own children and we are not parenting ourselves because as adults we are all grown up... 🙄👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
I wonder if the kids are watching other "kids" channels eg Ryan. Do they realise that their life is being lived and filmed like that too?

Reactions: 3
Not going to lie, it doesn't look significantly better - yeah the spot is gone now, but it looks worse where its been attached to the wall.
Screenshot_20200103_224100_com.instagram.android.jpg

RE Andrea: He started walking before he turned one (July I think), and I feel like since then he hasn't developed much - at least they haven't shown him developing much - still looks around blankly for any attention and isn't very vocal

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.