SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s cooking dinner already....it’s 11:30!!!
It’s also rice, she’s cooking the rice now....doesn’t rice take 10 mins? Could she not do that “fresh”

I personally would never reheat rice, especially to give to my children!
She's cooked dinner extra early because friends are visiting. Apparently, friends don't get fed. Maybe that's a good thing for the friends. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So is that Instagram 'fan' account Jonny and Annal pretending to be his own fan? It reeks of self promotion. Not even Lisa Marie Burley goes that far!
That's what I think. And also alot of photos that are personal that they don't upload. So where does this 'fan' get them from? 🙄

Reactions: 9
I used to watch this lot back in the day before the younger two were born but I just caught a glimpse of today’s vlog and something that really bugs me is when children are allowed to watch/play on their iPads when eating

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That's what I think. And also alot of photos that are personal that they don't upload. So where does this 'fan' get them from? 🙄
Maybe they pay Erika to run it. Either ads pay even more ridiculous amounts than reported, or she's getting money on the side from somewhere.

Im starting to watch the sacconeJolys again after a few months off from watching but why the hall did i go back to watch them . Anna said in today's video that they were going to a restaurant and i was like oh my god they are going out . But then i saw the kids and the ipad in the background and l was like oh my god why cant you leave the ipad at home they dont need them when they go out surely they can live with out them for like 2-3 Hours surely. it just blown my mind what they are like behind the Close Doors . Oh Anna Didn't say up to midnight on New Years Eve with Johnathan she was like a old granny and went to bed at like 9.05 even my gran stayed up to midnight because she texted me . Anna Is So Not normal including Johnathan

• Heart
Reactions: 11
About the bathroom pictures, they can't pass up a mirror selfie... All they do all day long is look at themselves, film themselves, edit themselves, post about themselves.... It's quite sad that this is the life they choose, and what they make their children do.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Jonathan’s IG stories are insufferable - worse than Anna! At least she gives SOME original content that isn’t vlog related, his is just 24/7 promo and his voice is so condescending!

I have a lot of issues with Anna, but J is really doing my head in more than ever, especially after watching the doc. Dad of the year?!
As for the ipads at restaurants... it is one of my biggest pet peeves!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
About the bathroom pictures, they can't pass up a mirror selfie... All they do all day long is look at themselves, film themselves, edit themselves, post about themselves.... It's quite sad that this is the life they choose, and what they make their children do.
Not only that, a mirror picture shows your phone, look at their iPhone 11s, they're so cool right? It's another way to boast about their money.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Jonathan’s IG stories are insufferable - worse than Anna! At least she gives SOME original content that isn’t vlog related, his is just 24/7 promo and his voice is so condescending!

I have a lot of issues with Anna, but J is really doing my head in more than ever, especially after watching the doc. Dad of the year?!
As for the ipads at restaurants... it is one of my biggest pet peeves!
About the ipads thing, my sister takes hers to restaurants, she's 19, and i used to take mine, im 21, but we both have autism and my sisters gets agitated when she has to wait a long time so her ipad keeps her mind focus and keeps her calm. i tend to just play on my phone now if im with my parents. if i with friends i don't need too. surely they could do colouring though, many restaurants offer colouring booklets and crayons. but do i understand them playing on them while waiting for the food but once the food has arrived they should go away. i've seen emilia eating at a restaurant table with her ipad in front of her, in a vlog. and i watched some of todays vlog, Erika was sitting in between the E's i think and she was cutting up E2's food while anna and jonathan were sitting on the opposite side of the bloody table and it was Erikas bloody birthday!

Few more examples of her “back in the day”. So pretty with no makeup, and definitely suits the “low effort” clothes a lot more!!
Anna´s hair looks so good in here, the blonder she goes the older she looks, it ages her I think

that shade of blonde with that shade of pink looks awful in my opinion, it makes her look cheap, I think. its like she wants to be Alessia´s blonde so bad.

View attachment 68370
What is it with her and now Jonathan (and most ppl) taking pictures in the bathrooms of their own homes or places there at?
It makes me sick. (Sorry if anyone here does it)
We dont care if your in the bathroom with your phone just do your busy and get out of the room.
really this blonde is not doing her any favor, she looks like Mr. President. The lips will always kill me.

• Haha
About the ipads thing, my sister takes hers to restaurants, she's 19, and i used to take mine, im 21, but we both have autism and my sisters gets agitated when she has to wait a long time so her ipad keeps her mind focus and keeps her calm. i tend to just play on my phone now if im with my parents. if i with friends i don't need too. surely they could do colouring though, many restaurants offer colouring booklets and crayons. but do i understand them playing on them while waiting for the food but once the food has arrived they should go away. i've seen emilia eating at a restaurant table with her ipad in front of her, in a vlog. and i watched some of todays vlog, Erika was sitting in between the E's i think and she was cutting up E2's food while anna and jonathan were sitting on the opposite side of the bloody table and it was Erikas bloody birthday!
I saw that and I don't think I've ever seen Anna or Jonathan do that for him, or any of the other kids. Erika has always been much better with the kids than Anna has ever been, how incredibly sad is that? Remember when they went on that stupid book tour with Alessia and Erika was there to babysit them (along with the nanny I'm sure) and she actually walked them to school? Like Anna would ever even consider doing that.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 68370
What is it with her and now Jonathan (and most ppl) taking pictures in the bathrooms of their own homes or places there at?
It makes me sick. (Sorry if anyone here does it)
We dont care if your in the bathroom with your phone just do your busy and get out of the room.
what's up with Anna's face in this pic? Looks like someone flattened it between two objects!😂😂😂

It's to show how posh the bathroom is and the type of premises they frequent.
You wouldn't get s snap if they were in the wetherspoons, Christ what am I saying they would never step foot in a Wetherspoons
Well they should go to Wetherspoons , they don't mind going to MacDonalds! And Wetherspoons suits these chavs , sitting there with the boys in their chavvy jackets and all the kids on their ipads!😂😂

• Haha
Anna's on tiktok now!. So the kids have 2 instagram accounts 2 tictok accounts and YouTube to work for ! Those poor kids are gonna be well messed up

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’ve been to restaurants with 3 toddlers under 5 and I’m not defending the Saccone dickheads......

but I’m tempted to take an iMac a few laptops and a PlayStations next time 😂

two weeks ago we had the twins joining in with the table beside us and singing happy birthday at the top of their lungs

they’re two... it was nobody’s birthday. 😑

I try and stuff them full of pasta when they speak but peppa pig might be the next option 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
in your situation I completely understand! For these kids however, Emilia especially is glued to that screen and there’s just so little interaction between the parents and children. All those kids know is a camera, technology is a third parent and it’s so damaging. As you said, they could do colouring or even a puzzle, chat to each other. Anything the gets them outside the screen! Or why even bring them?

It’s not the same, but I have had periods of quite severe anxiety, often related to anorexia, so after Meals I always need to have something to do and find during meals I need stimulation - sometime that’s a paper, my phone, but also conversation! Interaction afain, even Alfie and Zoe could set an example to A&J on this one!

Reactions: 9
Ohh I hate them as much as the next person but I can relate on the iPad thing. I always give my kids iPads (4 and 2) when we are out. They eat fine without it and my daughter won’t really use it to watch stuff she will draw and write on the notepad but my son is an absolute beast. He won’t sit still he’s loud. He throws things. He’s two and it’s hard to ‘teach him manners’ and most of the time I am freaking exhausted as I work full time with no help or family support.
So yeah iPads are out so I can eat in peace and quiet and the people Around me who are paying for their food can enjoy their meal. I make sure it’s on silent or very low volume
I don’t care too much what other people think. If you judge my parenting from what you see when my kids are our to dinner then it’s your problem.
I say parents need to do what they need to do in order to keep the peace and quiet on restaurants. I see so many kids screaming. Throwing stuff and parents going off and looking miserable and then longingly look at my iPad. That annoys me far more than kids with an iPad in front of them. I don’t go out to a restaurant to watch a kid throw a tantrum! I can do that at home.

On a More important note. Anna needs to stop dressing like she’s 65. And her hair colour and style need to change ASAP.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anna´s hair looks so good in here, the blonder she goes the older she looks, it ages her I think

that shade of blonde with that shade of pink looks awful in my opinion, it makes her look cheap, I think. its like she wants to be Alessia´s blonde so bad.
I agree that Anna’s hair looks much better as her natural darker hair color...... but Anna is way ahead of Jonathan’s balding pube hair transplant and dead/bucktooth smile. They are both equally as guilty as being dead inside where any other human being is concerned ....... including their children that neither of them seem to understand they are blessed to have.

Reactions: 5
I must admit I’m suddenly confused. What is going of in this sacconejolys forum ? Are we defending their parenting ? I don’t understand all those people défending putting a kid in front of a tablet to kip him/her quiet like the sacconejolys do.
I guess ten years ago before tablets parents were not able to parent at all - since today it’s a normal parent obligation. I guess you are also saying that your own parents were incapable of raising you since they didn’t have a tablet to put you in front of. Or that their life with you was pure hell on earth.

Let me tell you - if you absolutely HAVE to put you 4,5,6,7 year old in front of a tablet during a family meal otherwise the whole meal goes to hell, then you are doing a bad job. If your kids goes CRAZY without screen - you have a big problem. You kid should be able to concentrate and have a conversation at a table with family. And be able to occupy himself/herself quietly drawing, reading or playing calm games. Especially a 7 or 6 years old like Emilia and Eduardo - there is no point of putting them in a « good » school since their neuronal connections are going to be destroyed and they won’t be able to concentrate
because of their addiction to screens. But then again everybody knows the sacconejolys don’t have any ambition for their kids and the school is only to make them look posh - not for their education. I’m note sure if you want to share parenting methods with them...

A kid younger then 3 should never have an access to a screen if you read some research. But that’s science - people say more and more today that science is « stupid »...

Don’t you people remember what the world looked like 10 years ago ? Do you think it was total chaos without the tablets ?

PS : caring for a kid with special needs is something else. None of the sacconejoly kids have special needs.

On other subject :
From what I saw they didn’t mark any of their videos as « for kids ». Not even the stupid friendliest friends ones with songs. They still reference videos from other channels and have likes and dislikes. That’s not a video « for kids » as marked in new rules...
Do you know how and who to let know ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.