SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's because it's new and shiny, and Jonathan is hoping to finallly get proper famous.... even if that means using his kids on yet another platform.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Remember when they told Stacey Dooley “It’s the Jonathon and Anna show”
Tiktok (and 99% of their vlogs) suggest otherwise

Reactions: 12
Anna asking people not to comment about her size as she's in ED recovery.
Yup, no problem. I hope she had this chat with her husband, too, so he will stop with the constant pregnancy clickbait titles and thumbnails.
I hope that means she herself will stop putting so much emphasis on her weight, size, only comment about her kids' appearances , and of course the intermittend fasting that they have promoted for months on end including the app that she was so impressed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anna asking people not to comment about her size as she's in ED recovery.
Yup, no problem. I hope she had this chat with her husband, too, so he will stop with the constant pregnancy clickbait titles and thumbnails.
I hope that means she herself will stop putting so much emphasis on her weight, size, only comment about her kids' appearances , and of course the intermittend fasting that they have promoted for months on end including the app that she was so impressed with.
And manic dawn workouts

Reactions: 13
So I literally never post on here, much more of a lurker. But Anna’s new video has irked me soooo much! “It just bewilders me, I just cannot understand how people think that’s it’s ok to ask a woman if she’s pregnant”. Wait hold on.... so it’s ok for you to joke about you being pregnant (multiple times) and dropping all those click bait video titles and thumbnails, but suddenly it’s wrong for anyone to actually ask if you MIGHT BE. bleeping get a grip.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
If I had time I'd go and check how many pregnancy clickbait titles they've had since Andrea was born, but I have better things to do with my life. And that's without how many times Jonathan has joked about it when they had friends over 'Oh wouldn't it be fun if....' or 'this is what it would be like if we had 5 /6 kids'...

1 month ago, so after 4 months of this recovery journey she is talking about, they have a vlog with the title 'Am I pregnant? Or is it the clothes?' with Anna holding a bump in the thumbnail.

Yeah, BAD people asking if she's pregnant, how bloody dare they!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
T
Remember when they told Stacey Dooley “It’s the Jonathon and Anna show”
Tiktok (and 99% of their vlogs) suggest otherwise
They've been saying that since Emilia started school. Saying that as the kids got older they would vlog them less as they would do more private things like friends coming over or even that the kids would want more privacy as more people from school knew they were on YT. Unfortunately Jon cannot make a decent video without the kids doing something or the other. Every time they say that they just go back to the old style as people keep asking for the kids and also..without their energy, what exactly would the vlogs be? Jon editing and probably home reno and garden destruction with interludes of Anna cooking her cookbook recipes at 12 pm and then maybe the occasional gluten free dairy free sugar free organic healthy baking? They have basically no life of their own and this is why their lives revolve around filming their kids all day long.

If you look in the urban dictionary the term holler for a dollar is linked to ladies of the night yes.

Always in the bedroom isn't he. Also obsessed with bathrooms. Look up the connection between bathtime/toothbrushing etc and paedophilia. He also used to post lots of vlogs etc of the children brushing their teeth which were so disgusting, I don't want to describe their connotations as it's too sickening.

Do we think that the school, other parents, social services etc know the extent of it all. If all their inappropriate behaviour/vlogs/tiktoks towards the kids were put together, there wud be a huge amount of evidence there.
I remember when he used to brush their teeth in the bath and use the bath water for the toothbrush whilst they were still in it 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
I watched half her video and then got annoyed and left a comment saying that people aren't being nasty but you can see why they got that idea given they keep referring to pregnancy as the main title of her video. You can't use it for views and then get annoyed when people comment on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh please!!! This witch just wants ppl to stop calling her out for photoshopping her pictures. It kills her she's not naturally a size 2 and can't continue to starve herself into being a size 2 so she'd like everyone to just pretend she's still a hot milf of 4 kids and 6 dogs. This is something cooked up by their PR for sure. She's played the ED card SOOO many times to get sympathy and views. It's getting old Anna. Your getting chubby. So what! You'll still get loads of ass licking comments about how amazing you look for having 4 kids even if they're not true your minions will always be there filling your giant ego with praising comments so stop whining you little witch.
I swear everytime she puts on 10 pounds she makes an ED video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
409AF781-5FF5-4970-8B30-A723928EAD70.jpeg

Maybe tell your husband Anna to stop putting click bait titles such as these! If something like that isn’t asking your audience to speculate about weight then I don’t know what is! Don’t make it an issue if you don’t want it to be one!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Anna, you literally took a pregnancy test and filmed it! You spoke TWICE about how you apparently missed a pill after not being able to keep your hands off your husband. How she's put on 10lb (or whatever it was). And she knows exactly the names and the thumbnails Jonathan is putting on the video. Even though you have an ED. Even though you've had a miscarriage.

They are the ultimate gaslighters.

Alessia's just had a cold shower- guys don't be dramatic we didn't say she had a cold shower.
Filming bathtime and swimming video, including name and thumbnail- we don't film swimming and bathtimes.
We've taken a pregnancy test and think we might be pregnant- guys don't say I look pregnant, I'm so offended.
My clothes don't fit, I've put on weight- I'm so offended you're saying I've put on weight.

Like they just wanted a content idea for the day, let's give the ED/ pregnancy speech another airing... Wonder what it's distracting from? The last time it was from shower gate, where Anna offered all that support and contact and ignored all the people reaching out.

But hey blue hearts for Anna guys 💙💙💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
That Insta story todsy... I assume that grey revolting looking piece of tit on a plate is the chicken pie she constantly films herself cooking. Just give it up stupid woman... Your cooking skills are tit even with a recipe book... Earth mother cook you are not and never will be. I bloody dare you to make a meal enough for a family of six to eat at the same time and for once eat as a whole bloody family!!!😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Oh please!!! This witch just wants ppl to stop calling her out for photoshopping her pictures. It kills her she's not naturally a size 2 and can't continue to starve herself into being a size 2 so she'd like everyone to just pretend she's still a hot milf of 4 kids and 6 dogs. This is something cooked up by their PR for sure. She's played the ED card SOOO many times to get sympathy and views. It's getting old Anna. Your getting chubby. So what! You'll still get loads of ass licking comments about how amazing you look for having 4 kids even if they're not true your minions will always be there filling your giant ego with praising comments so stop whining you little witch.
I swear everytime she puts on 10 pounds she makes an ED video.
while I do feel they’ve brought this on themselves in many ways with the clickbait, as someone with an eating disorder this was hugely troubling to read. “Can’t continue to starve herself.” It’s not a diet choice! Whatever you think of Anna, she clearly struggled/struggles with a legitimate eating disorder. Saying “you’re getting chubby” is simply crass. I’d encourage you to educate yourself on eating disorders and truly hope you’ll reflect on what you wrote.

I can criticise Anna for a lot of things, but comments like this just discredit any justified criticism we share here.

Reactions: 6
while I do feel they’ve brought this on themselves in many ways with the clickbait, as someone with an eating disorder this was hugely troubling to read. “Can’t continue to starve herself.” It’s not a diet choice! Whatever you think of Anna, she clearly struggled/struggles with a legitimate eating disorder. Saying “you’re getting chubby” is simply crass. I’d encourage you to educate yourself on eating disorders and truly hope you’ll reflect on what you wrote.

I can criticise Anna for a lot of things, but comments like this just discredit any justified criticism we share here.

While I genuinely have sympathy for your struggles with an ED I don't feel I owe Anna a silver of that sympathy. If that makes me "crass" then so be it. She is not the same as a random person on a gossip board I know nothing about. This is a woman who has at every turn used her ED to gain sympathy, views and attention. If what I said offended you or added to your struggles I would suggest a gossip board is not a healthy place for you to read.

Millions of ppl all over the world are genuinely struggling with loads of issues. I will not tiptoe around this horrible woman because she has issues like everyone else.
We all are complete strangers on this board. I know nothing about anyone here. At any given moment someone's comment about a certain issue could be triggering or upsetting, does that mean we shouldn't discuss anything then? There was a ton of talk about Johnathan and his similar traits to those of pedophiles. Did anyone who made those comments consider there may be ppl on the board who were sexually abused? Did anyone say they shouldn't be talking about that as it might be upsetting to certain ppl here? I didn't see any of that. I point this out to say if we get on this path of we can't discuss this or that bc I might be upsetting to certain readers then what's the point of having the freedom of speech that this board brings if we have to censor ourselves? It'll be no different then the Sjs comment section. I never claimed to be the kindest person here but let's be honest no one is here to politely point out what horrible ppl they are.
If you find my comments to be too harsh that's ok, it's who I am you don't have to like or agree with everything I say.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Bullimic here agree this comment got some things wrong when you're starving/restricting its not on purpose ! However Anna discredits herself with this whole video when she allows her husband to keep using this as clickbait.

Bullimic here agree this comment got some things wrong when you're starving/restricting its not on purpose ! However Anna discredits herself with this whole video when she allows her husband to keep using this as clickbait.
Honestly her letting jo profit off her ED for their business is gross and continues the narrative that "you just eat too much"

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Anna definitely has a legit ED among other mental health issues. I mean the manic walks she did with Andrea in his pram when was a baby and working out a 5am and the cutting out of things she thinks are bad (which actually are i.e. gluten and dairy) and eating things that she thinks are good, which actually aren't, are all proof of that. She has put on weight and I get she hates it! She looks better with a little more weight on her though. I think she definitely goes through stages of binge eating then regretting it a lot, not sure if she purges. I think she needs the control and it certainly isn't a choice. ED's control you. However it is kind bizarre that she just put this out again. And sadly the comments people made were brought on by themselves a bit. The repeated pregnancy clickbait titles and thumbnails caused this a bit. I want to clickbait pregnancy and pose so I look pregnant but I don't want people saying I look pregnant/ asking are you pregnant? They, she, can't have it both ways. And people saying she doesn't have any idea what Jon uses for the thumbnail and title are deluded. She must know and she must OK it. She is a control freak!

On another note it seems that last video of jon and eddy dancing seems to have gone. How many videos is that now that have come down? I don't know if he's taking them down or TikTok are asking him to take them down, or removing them themselves, (hope its the latters) but how many is that now. What 3 or 4 now? And holy tit is last tiktok has 1.4mil views! At least its fecking appropriate.

Honestly her letting jo profit off her ED for their business is gross and continues the narrative that "you just eat too much"
Also for info I also workout at around 5-6 am because I feel more accomplished but having a set controlled structure and enough exercise helps keep the urge to binge and purge down

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.