Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daisy dukes

My daughter was on tik tok before school this morning and she said omg look what’s came up on my for you page. It was a video of Jonathan putting the kids to bed. I think the for you page is videos tik tok have featured so show up without you having to follow the person, which means they get a lot more views

Reactions: 1
girl stop.
▪︎Excuse me? I'm not your homie, keep your 'girl stop' to yourself.

I am replying to a comment, both Anna and Jonathan love fame, attention, and money, I comment Anna when the comment wasn´t even about her cause she is their mother!!!
▪︎Pretty sure that comment was only about Jonathan.

They are both exposing their kids, everyone in this forum "drags" Anna down as much as I do,
▪︎Nope only you drag Anna as much as you do. Ive been reading here for a while now and you're the only person Ive read on here who is scarily obsessed with Anna

watch every single thing she does, comment on every single thing she does sometimes I think they are a bit too dramatic, but whenever I comment its me the one who is obsessed???? some people even call her B I don´t and I have never said anything about her weight or how she is measuring all their meals, how about a. My issue with Anna is that she can provide for her kids more through her channel but she choses not to and have their kids doing the job for her. I have said like 10 times now how I don´t agree with Jonathan, he´s acting like a fool on TikTok and you tell me I don´t criticize him..
▪︎Never said you dont criticise him, I said you always have to drag Anna even though the comment is not related to Anna

I think it all comes down to a comment I made at the beginning when I said I think Jonathan is just a guy providing for his kids (because he edits the videos) and I do apologize for that, I was so wrong, his kids are providing for them but he is not the only one using them,
▪︎No its that every second comment is a novella about how you admire/envy but also despise Anna

Anna is too, Anna to can take their kids places. I am entitled to an opinion, its funny how some of you feel empathy for her, I have zero, to me she´s worst, she´s mean, lazy, ungrateful, she feels join scaring the kids, she´s selfish, she never ever takes them places, she never does anything with them other than fed them and do the pick up and i cannot understand that.
▪︎I think your feelings about Anna go deeper than chit chat on a gossip forum.
Now wheres that block button?

FaLaLaLaNahLer

Chatty Member
I’m so proud of The Shining references. I believe I was the 1st, several years ago. lmao. If not, oops. Carry on.

Jak

Chatty Member
Oh no guys Anna gained half a stone in her week long trip to Ireland, so much for not weighing herself anymore as its too triggering.
Remember when Anna would film her workouts and she'd be the centre of attention with her poor form and lousy attempts, well not anymore haha! Anna's hardly in some of these, good on you Lucy for actually showing us how the moves should be done (I don't think these will be in order but that's how life is sometimes)
View attachment 66480
She's making it really hard for herself with her hands so inverted...
View attachment 66481
Anna is that even you?
View attachment 66482
Ahhh Anna's in this one because its sitting and moving arms, tough work
View attachment 66483
Less than a third of an Anna here haha
View attachment 66484
So little of Anna's poor form, such a shame
View attachment 66485
Phantom leg!
View attachment 66486
I don't know how she was happy not being the centre of the screen for it all, Anna and her perfect makeup just wants attention
She looks so comical in those high waisted thing!!😂😂

Fathead

VIP Member
Spotted this on Luisa Zissman insta, her and Anna off of their podcast have parted ways with the production company and setting up on their own. I’m guessing money talks when. It comes to being allowed to speak their minds so they’ve given them the finger and set up on their own.. shower gate and her voicing her opinions on it seems to be one of the reasons 9124E179-3F9C-4434-A851-426DCBE5F276.jpeg

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
I always assumed that Anna was really tall like 6ft but then after seeing her photos and videos today I’m in shock at how short she actually is...and dumpy!

g_g

Oh come on this is SOOO Jonathan trying to cleverly infiltrate and influence this thread!
🙄
again with that?? if im saying i barely watch them anymore I don´t understand your logic but whatever works for you. anyways.

I've noticed that most vloggers where the man is in control of the vlogs and most of the filming and editing, the wives of these men all have some sort of mental problems, like Sacconejolys, daily bumps, Ellie and Jared and Sam and Nia to name a few!

What pissed me off was that she had to mention with a miserable feel sorry for me, face that now she's a size 10! Wow, Anna, so fat! Bitch knows the average size of women in the UK is a 16! Way to make the rest of us feel like shit! Stupid vapid , unrealistic bitch!

New thread suggestion, Anna's a wimp, Jof's a pimp, vlogs are getting limp!
Jak's suggestion got over 26 likes a couple of pages back...