SacconeJolys #14 xmas holiday for views, was a giant snooze, jon needs his nightly booze!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's what I meant, basically admitting she's okay with him doing 'only' one clap. No way I'd allow anyone to throw my child up in the air and then clap for his own stupid entertainment, on the hardwood kitchen floor, next to the edge of the dining table. But I remember him doing push-ups with one of the kids bellow him and clapping, so I shouldn't be surprised.
I see I misunderstood you, I thought you meant she was implying she wanted him to do two claps

I agree with you though he shouldn't have been doing it in the first place but I guess it's their norm to put their children in danger

Reactions: 1
Her overdrawn lips get me every time. That looks like a mustache, I think overdrawn lips look hideous as is, but she´s wearing a brown-ish lip liner with a nude lipstick, its wayy to harsh on her and too distracting. I feel like only Pamela Anderson could pull it off.
It looks like she’s been sipping hot chocolate and forgot to wipe her mouth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Very very very much. He always goes on about it, practically moaning as he talks about it. Very disturbing.
It's the "bare as Emilia" and her going completely hair free so she will be "clean" that gets me. That may only be her narrative though. And everyone has the right to landscape as they choose. It's the words used that I have an issue with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry for 3 things...1 - for the length, 2 - going back to the Ireland trip and 3 - for critiquing a child, BUT who holds a utensil, & while we're at it pens/pencils, this way!?! Is this E1's normal grip or was she being "goofy?"

I know in relation to those kids, and probably J & A I'm ancient. When I was E1's age in school centuries ago(the mid to late 70s) I remember being taught how to hold a pen/pencil as frivolous as that may sound. Possibly even taught how to hold a spoon & fork...can't recall because my mom was a stay at home mom & I entered school knowing how to do basic things like hold a fork & grip a pencil like an evolved human.

I don't know if it's still taught here in the U.S. & I definitely don't know how things are handled around the world, but these photos are just odd. The strangest thing I saw as a kid was left-handed kids all twisted up when they wrote & I'M a lefty. I don't get all twisted up when I write. What is happening here!?!

View attachment 67193View attachment 67191View attachment 67190View attachment 67192
this doesn't bother me. used to do this as did others and we grew out of it

It's the "bare as Emilia" and her going completely hair free so she will be "clean" that gets me. That may only be her narrative though. And everyone has the right to landscape as they choose. It's the words used that I have an issue with.
True and Jotato has been saying stuff like that for years. He'll always creep me more then anna. He's always making sexual innuendos regarding his kids to attract views. before kids he used to do that with anna. he has no regard for them really as long as the money train keeps flowing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Do you know what this is? This is how he advertises to the pedophiles. "Hey, pervs, we're trying out this platform since YouTube is going to suck for us soon, but it may not be what we're looking for". There is no other reason to post that. He's trafficking his own children. Poor Emilia thinks that she's being the good kid... at what age will she realize that she was "sold" the most? Also, we know that Jofus has done some immoral things, do you think he touches them? Or is he just filming them?
We should watch the children and his interactions with them. If any of them starts being sad or angry all the time, that would be a red flag.

Reactions: 4
They already took them down?
I guess the green branches were too colourful for the grey prison.

Poor children. It's still so long before they are old enough to flee their home...
I think the tree got too old. Remember how the got it so early?

Reactions: 3
View attachment 67627
can he please just take 5 minutes to think about what he’s posting online
this is so weird. if my dad did this with me and then posted online i'd be freaked out. i don't think emilia realises how much he's pimping her out and selling her privacy. its so sad. he also looks absolutely ridiculous. i get kids like to dress up in their parents clothes sometimes but for a dad to put his 7 year old daughters clothes on is just strange. he's a bizarre, immature man child who doesn't care about selling his childrens souls.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
this doesn't bother me. used to do this as did others and we grew out of it
Shouldn't have to "grow out of it" like a pair of shoes. Should be taught the proper way from the get go especially since A thinks she's apart of high society now.

I think the tree got too old. Remember how the got it so early?
But they do the Christmas removal/cleanup every year a day or 2 after. It really isn't tree related. I'm sure if the tree was fake the same thing would happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
this is so weird. if my dad did this with me and then posted online i'd be freaked out. i don't think emilia realises how much he's pimping her out and selling her privacy. its so sad. he also looks absolutely ridiculous. i get kids like to dress up in their parents clothes sometimes but for a dad to put his 7 year old daughters clothes on is just strange. he's a bizarre, immature man child who doesn't care about selling his childrens souls.
OK So i just watched the video and its just bizarre. what does jonathan think he looks like?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shouldn't have to "grow out of it" like a pair of shoes. Should be taught the proper way from the get go especially since A thinks she's apart of high society now.

But they do the Christmas removal/cleanup every year a day or 2 after. It really isn't tree related. I'm sure if the tree was fake the same thing would happen.
Just meant that it's a childish thing I've seen a lot and that I used to do even though I was taught better. I dont know just think its not a big deal in comparison to other things they do.

Reactions: 2
These kinds of thumbnails always make me laugh, I always find them hilarious and so misleading like Anna would do anything physical around the house besides organizing and cooking. She doesn´t even hang frames. Maybe is Jonathan´s way of having a more active wife.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Please remove if not allowed moderators. Hope this works and is the right thing. Apologies if not.

@Saskia69 you asked for this too.
Oh wow! I don’t want to rehash stuff that’s been said, but I am SO GLAD I finally watched. It does make me do a complete 180 on J and A. A comes across SO much better, more than I ever imagined!
The most telling thing was the end, when she said “we’d stop as soon as one of the kids said no” and the camera panned to J... his face said it all! It’s the Jonathon show.

It does also give a whole new context to their recent shift in content, particularly Anna’s super-animated persona. It’s just that - a persona! It actually makes me feel for her, if that were possible, as I just picture Jonathon egging her on behind the camera and pulling the strings.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.