Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wee Toots

VIP Member
@bawginbush2
Rosie hen if you're listening a few wee things....

You do care who's saying what, you absolutely care, intact I'd go so far as to say you're addicted to it.

Your partner and pals are shite. If my partner dared speak to me like Mater has you, he would never see me again. He'd be blocked on everything. As for the pals they have let you go live when you're hysterical, they've created a circus and they're letting it happen. If I was in a state after a failed relationship I'd want a pal to cut the live, not sit there and shout and scream at folk on the other end. The pals want a drama and a gossip and a laugh, they don't care about you, those beautiful souls that are messaging you aren't they want a reaction. The only most sensible pal I've heard is James Mac telling you you were out of order and to stop going live and plastering everything everywhere..

Stop looking to these idiotic people to provide attention, it's the wrong attention. Do you know who will provide attention and love? Your weans. Spend time with them, enjoy them, do normal stuff with them, take them to the park, the zoo, the cinema, have movie nights with sweets and blankets, stop inviting idiots into their home to behave like animals. The kids will soon be older teenagers and you'll not get a look in. Those two kids didn't ask to be here. It's your responsibility as a Mum to stop this and harm them no further.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope social work did a emergency care order and t is in a safe place tonight totally ashamed being Scottish right now and on behalf of the Scottish people we do not claime thease clowns this is actually a pure riddy to watch rosie do us all a favour and phone 101 and get yourself a wee holiday in gartnaval priory or levendale I'm sure the social money you claim for the kids you fail to care for will cover the cost disgusting fucken rat you are I've never been so angry in my life watching this you are a fken arse and need booted aff this earth your a waste of oxygen in this world

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Anyways thread suggestions time

Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

(Can't take the credit it's the funniest line from today 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosies loving the attention she’s getting from everyone.
Will she be loving it when social work catch up with her 👀

I don’t know how Rosie could even sit on live with her again after Louise said “you’re quite ugly you” whilst she was crying her eyes out yesterday. 😂😂😂 Makes me laugh thinking about it now. Hahahahaha
Nothing can beat that, "why are you playing that song that's our song why are you doing this Louise" Louise "your actually quite ugly" 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dourface

VIP Member
I was laughing at those 2 numbnuts being engaged after a week and i was trying to wife Louise after 12 hours 😳🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Slowpoker

VIP Member
I just asked where he was getting spoken about on tattle and he blocked me so wits he wanting? I'll push his hairline back even further

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Rosie ugly crying isn't a panic attack 😂😂

Alanna just said Rosie's never gave out the address when she screamed it on the live 😂😂😂

2:30am and Rosie's done with her again. Hopefully it's true. I'm sleepy.

Rosies just said that Stacey Duncan is so mental she would spit in Louise and she would die right there and then. Death spit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Nawww guys I have clearly been too invested in this thread/drama that I had a dream last night Rosie told me to get rid of my wains to go onit with her 😵💫🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Anyways thread suggestions time

Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

(Can't take the credit it's the funniest line from today 😂
Rosie's nae looker, she burst Blanco's cooker,
Far too fond of the vallies and swally

• Haha

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I fell asleep just after Rosie’s arse went through the hob 🤣
You just know cookergate is gonna get dragged up in a few weeks. Big Blanco will say she’s still waiting on a new cooker and it’ll all kick off!

They are all mental. From the crazy mods having a rebellion and Rosie making siren noises when she’s crying, I’m lying in bed proper laughing away 🤣

It’ll either be very quiet today as they all recover/comedown or they’ll be back on it 🤞

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
he isn’t interesting enough for one 😊

Well he's got one now. He'll not need to lie and pretend he's getting spoke about now. Everyone can go and see nobody gives a fuck about his odd shaped head.

• Haha