Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely no ST back on the scene man. I’m struggling to keep up with the Bush and her antics man, the struggle is real, but I’m there pals.

Reactions: 3
Anyways thread suggestions time

Rosie Bush #13 Yabba dabba hot tub stabber

(Can't take the credit it's the funniest line from today 😂
Love this!!! Although mg tired eyes read it as “gabba gabba” guess either way it’s very fitting 😂😩😂😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Right so she blames people online for her being reported to social work or care for her kids but hold on the now Rosie how many people have told you on a basis to go be a parent to them ? The thing is if you where a great parent and doing everything appropriate that wouldn’t phase social work so at the end of the day we can say what we want it’s your actions that make you be a parent not what we’re calling you out for so don’t point that finger at others for your outcomes in the future

Reactions: 6
I just asked where he was getting spoken about on tattle and he blocked me so wits he wanting? I'll push his hairline back even further

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"Mon then tattle life get in ma live get in ma live, bleeping shite talkers obsessed with me" etc etc.

But then hes blocking everyone 😂

I assume he must have read the stuff from today.
obsessed 😆 we were talking about his live today and thats been it since the last time he was out with Rosie 😭 daft bleep clearly wants attention 🤡

I went in & got blocked as well 😭 absolute idiot of a boy 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He blocked me, I was muted for 5 mins then it said blocked by the host James Mac is a shite bag pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.