Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best of it is though.. Rosie will be loving all this and thats why she continues to be a full time victim. people just forget all the horrible tit she does, how louise has even forgave her for trying to stir tit between her and tht comidon with that rape aligation astounds me.

Reactions: 11
I still think she is ok, purely for her patter yesterday, she was hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs disappointed in Louise. Oh well same time next week for the drama then. Or Rosie will get her DLA tomorrow and be on a train to Dundee for it all to happen over again. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Got to laugh at James Mac sitting there preaching at everybody. What the duck is it to do with him and Dee?! Trying to involve themselves for views. Alanna should have told them to get to duck. She owes no one any explanations, these people donโ€™t give a duck about Rosie.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i was zooming through my work to get back and for whit !! mater and banana teeth back to being besties. Pair of tits, bring on next weeks DLA for more of the same

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Louise we had good times, we laughed at your coco pop, jobby sliding, green chewit, Michael Myres, Chuckie, out your cake, mink, jokes. But it's over now.

Louise what's happened to yooooouuuu ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't understand why Rosie needs to be told not to go live , not to drink , not to do this , who to talk to , like she's a bleeping big mouthed "goblin". She's a big girl how does she need to be "controlled" and treated like a bleeping over grown child.๐Ÿ˜ณ Rosie doesn't even take the advice or the hints she goes and goes and goes ! Her poor children though that's the saddest part of it all. It's not even remotely funny at this point all the drama , abuse , fighting , tit for tat , sexual explotation , rape accusations , fouled mouth rants , the binge drinking , the drug taken and every thing else she does every single day must be Having a serious impact on the two innocent children.. I genuinely believe Rosie is beyond help at this point and everyone in her comments defending her need to have a long hard think to them self. Rosie plays on "mental health" "autism" and any other undiagnosed condition or illness she thinks fits the current narative.

Who laughs after acting the way she did last night what's even funny about that. Who's in bed when your a single mother and more to the point where the duck are child protection and social work in all of this makes me sick to think our children are growing up in a society that they are not safe and no one will step in to protect them.. they children should have been taken of her when she made the sexual abuse comments it's actually illegal regardless of it was a JOKE.

This woman makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I donโ€™t know how Rosie could even sit on live with her again after Louise said โ€œyouโ€™re quite ugly youโ€ whilst she was crying her eyes out yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Makes me laugh thinking about it now. Hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hope whenever Louise doesnโ€™t actually stop talking to Rosie she gets herself on here because her patter is unmatched ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rosies loving the attention sheโ€™s getting from everyone.
Will she be loving it when social work catch up with her ๐Ÿ‘€

I donโ€™t know how Rosie could even sit on live with her again after Louise said โ€œyouโ€™re quite ugly youโ€ whilst she was crying her eyes out yesterday. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Makes me laugh thinking about it now. Hahahahaha
Nothing can beat that, "why are you playing that song that's our song why are you doing this Louise" Louise "your actually quite ugly" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was laughing at those 2 numbnuts being engaged after a week and i was trying to wife Louise after 12 hours ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿฅบ

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Will she be loving it when social work catch up with her ๐Ÿ‘€

Nothing can beat that, "why are you playing that song that's our song why are you doing this Louise" Louise "your actually quite ugly" ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It was a beauty wasnโ€™t it!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.