Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Purplepixie99

As we were.

Rosies accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, spottysaurus.

Newbies at least read the last thread save us having to explain everything every other page lol. If that's alright to say

ROSIES FART ARSE JUST BROKE ALANNAS COOKERTOP
I missed it what's she's broke? The cooker? The hobs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well done @Purplepixie99

As we were.

Rosies accounts are - rosiiebushhless, rosiebushnher60accounts, spottysaurus.

Newbies at least read the last thread save us having to explain everything every other page lol. If that's alright to say

I missed it what's she's broke? The cooker? The hobs?
Aye, its like a glass cooker hob top, she was sitting on it dancing, and its just caved under her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alanna just wants more followers tbh
Louise cousin on her live is pissing me off

Reactions: 3
I’m dead I thought it was a glass lid she broke it’s the actual cooker there’s nae lid hahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ alannas making her buy a full new wan πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I'm finding it really embarrassing that she's coming into Alanna's house and breaking her cooker 😫

Also I can see her and Louise's getting back together because they've tired themselves out so much arguing today

Reactions: 5
Spending aw your weans flat on trackies and savage on a Tuesday alanas new cooker on a Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.