Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye cos you need a lift that takes hours to get a dial a booze 😖🤡🤡🙈
Dual a booze come to you and we all know they know that 🤣🤣

Was gonna change dual a booze there but let’s ge honest Rosie does that every night 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Louise is live if they come near her house she'll smash their heads in with a golf club

"coming to Dundee they can't even buy chewing gum"

Her cousins on live and telling Rosie to stop and Rosie said I'm not your fave cousin or you'd be helping me do this. Nah shes your cousin because she's tell your to stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They aren't leaving Alannas livingroom, they can barely keep their eyes open and fight this sleep never mind Louise
I don't buy it man.. we will see how it plays out but im sticking to the fact that theyve made up for now

Wow ok i take it back

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don't buy it man.. we will see how it plays out but im sticking to the fact that theyve made up
Nah I'm not, I'm not saying they won't but they haven't right now. All this is being screen recorded and sent to social work. She's gonna loose her wains over this so why make it worse?

Reactions: 4
I don't think your allowed to just announce that chelsea mate. Probably answer the phones and that's it!
I clocked someone saying they were a social work admin worker in Rosie’s Lives once before, wonder if it’s this rocket. Bold Chelsea heading in to work tomorrow to single handedly halt any CP procedures on behalf of a TikTok crackpot 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh duck someone leaked Louise's address so she's leaked Rosie's & now Louise is saying she did spike kyle and Rosie said Louise gave her Trush 😭😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
sorry i feel bad but rosies crying faces are making me pmsl

does alanna blanco know what a megabus is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god, I can’t believe what I am seeing! What an actual nightmare. 😧

Was Rosie’s address already known or has Louise leaked a new address???

Reactions: 3
tit has hit the fan, Alanna shouting she’s is going to batter Louise, Rosie’s crying and making siren noises on the floor everyone on her live is telling her to come off 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omgggg, been watching this all day. Had a feeling her & Alanna would eventually end up scrapping. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my god, I can’t believe what I am seeing! What an actual nightmare. 😧

Was Rosie’s address already known or has Louise leaked a new address???
She's not got a new house it's the same house she's lived in for years. The same address she's have people on live millions of times.

Reactions: 6
She's not got a new house it's the same house she's lived in for years. The same address she's have people on live millions of times.
So it’s full blown dramatics for nothing then, she’s not crying cause she’s worried about her address being leaked then. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something to do with the way Alanna touched Rosie's head set her off.

Pissing myself at Louise ordering a kebab and answering the buzzer asking if it's Rosie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.