Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From that caught and exposed post...
I shared this earlier asking if anyone new anything about it I don't think anyone answered

Surely they don't mean Jamsey? If it was him it would have came out when he had all that drama with a girl he was seeing.

And he definitely wouldn't have custody of his son.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I shared this earlier asking if anyone new anything about it I don't think anyone answered

Surely they don't mean Jamsey? If it was him it would have came out when he had all that drama with a girl he was seeing.

As in jamsey who wants to bang her?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Honestly Iv never ever saw her apart from when she sat in Rosie's live silent most of the time, she's appeared on my fyp once since then. I expected something upsetting when someone spoke about her teeth.
I so didnโ€™t get that relationship tho! Aye I thought it was a Rosie thing as theyโ€™ve fell out so thatโ€™s why I asked here but donโ€™t think itโ€™s any big deal x

Reactions: 2
He is James from cambuslang & Rosie was going live with him for months but it can't be about him. He had all that drama when that girl thought he shared a intimate video of her. It would have 100% came out then. And if he had been stung 3 times he would be known for it & wouldn't be allowed full custody of a child.

Reactions: 5

I'm not sure, I dont know who's who really or where they are from. But yeah makes sense that it woyldnt be him x

Reactions: 1
Anyways thread suggestions time

Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

(Can't take the credit it's the funniest line from today ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.