Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he isn’t interesting enough for one 😊

Well he's got one now. He'll not need to lie and pretend he's getting spoke about now. Everyone can go and see nobody gives a duck about his odd shaped head.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Well he's got one now. He'll not need to lie and pretend he's getting spoke about now. Everyone can go and see nobody gives a duck about his odd shaped head.
this is all he will rant on about tomorrow in his mundane lives πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hahahahah, you kill me mate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Anyways thread suggestions time

Rosie Bush #13 Gabba gabba yabba dabba hot tub stabber

(Can't take the credit it's the funniest line from today πŸ˜‚
Rosie's nae looker, she burst Blanco's cooker,
Far too fond of the vallies and swally

• Haha
Reactions: 20
just watched that Skye Thompsons live for a bit she has the personality of a cardboard box that lassie.

no way πŸ˜‚ whats he saying?
I think James Mac is the one they’re talking about as being a beast. I don’t think it’s jamsey although jamsey is a creepy weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lee Sutherland again upping the Scottish tiktok bam ratings! Up at a&e documenting a dizzy spell 🀣

how are these people relevant 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A&e advising folk to stay away unless absolutely urgent ...

Scottish Tiktokkers "dae ye know who am ur??"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Give those gimps a thread so they get wet their knickers BUT nobody post on it cos they are all snivelling chavy irrelevant c*nts!
Rosie has one cos she’s a terrible mother and a pedalo.

Reactions: 8
A&e advising folk to stay away unless absolutely urgent ...

Scottish Tiktokkers "dae ye know who am Ur???"
That’s exactly it dizzy spell and struggling to breath but I’ll go outside and update Scottish tik tok cause you know there’s nothing else going on 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don't even know who he is. But he defo looks like he plays the big drum.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.