Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This all deserves me finally uploading a profile pic , cry me a river bushy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fell asleep just after Rosie’s arse went through the hob 🤣
You just know cookergate is gonna get dragged up in a few weeks. Big Blanco will say she’s still waiting on a new cooker and it’ll all kick off!

They are all mental. From the crazy mods having a rebellion and Rosie making siren noises when she’s crying, I’m lying in bed proper laughing away 🤣

It’ll either be very quiet today as they all recover/comedown or they’ll be back on it 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww I had to go to bed last night for work and now I’ve no time to sit and read through 😢 anyway from what I have read it was carnage…. Already 14 pages in on this new thread. Catch up later! Have a good day ladies 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I woke up this morning with blanco’s “ ayyyyyyyeeeee “ playing through my head , one of the most annoying sounds I’ve ever heard

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha, all the posts since I went to bed have been hilarious. 😂

Morning! duck knows what today will bring in this saga.

Morning, these comments have had me cackling like a witch this morning 🧙‍♀️😆

Can someone send all this shite to all the local authorities to show schools please - scare the tit right out the weans - DONT DO DRUGS KIDS OR YOU WILL END UP LIKE THIS 🤭
I have to say they definitely ripped the arse out this I mean hours and hours of endless back and forth, watching the videos of bush being abusive and again the hypocritical bleep still making out it’s no her!
Saint bush is out her tits daily, she proceeds to tell everybody it’s none of their bleeping business well DONT POST IT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA YA DAFT COW ITS THAT bleeping SIMPLE!

Reactions: 8
What an absolute tit show. Poor T is probably away to school in yesterdays clothes cos his maw would rather get on it than look after him

• Sad
Reactions: 13
How are Rosie are Alanna gonna phone and pester her for hours. Then get angry when Louise reacts 😂. There's Rosie and Alanna fighting now.
drama queen, her address has been put out there plenty times. Acting like that cos shes out her face on vallies & drink 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im an hour into my shift and still laughing at that Jess Rennie comment 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder she ends up falling out way everycunt , people get dragged into their tit show that aren't even online, Stacey Duncan is now getting accused of dishing rosies address out on a fake profile at like 3 in the morning. I think people have better things to do like sleep rosie, let the drama continue today.. 😂

Reactions: 7
drama queen, her address has been put out there plenty times. Acting like that cos shes out her face on vallies & drink 🥱
Mind old bread flaps had a video with her full address and postcode along the bottom it stayed up for ages well until Elsa lost the account

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's 8:59 and the new thread already has 14 pages... It's going to be another glorious day in tattle land reading about bogging bush and her crew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.