Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise said Stacey better go see her tomorrow because Louise will stick the head in her, bite her, eat her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she looks like something out the nut cracker

Louise must get regular pip or something she's only got one device πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise said Stacey better go see her tomorrow because Louise will stick the head in her, bite her, eat her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she looks like something out the nut cracker

Louise must get regular pip or something she's only got one device πŸ˜‚
Ffs hahaha, I’m howling! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Why doesn’t she just not come on live & keep ringing the Bush, cos it’s pissing me off waiting for it to unpause now.. maybe I’m too invested eh? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's finally pushed Louise to the edge. She's saying she's gonna her Rosie's house done in πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

SHUT UP AND LET HER SPEAK SO SHE CAN GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE FS

Louise called her a fat stretch mark, Rosie's going so mad she's scared Alannas dog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems "fat stretch mark" was a step too far for rosie

When louise screams down the phone it makes me laugh audibly, I dunno why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And "mongo" is atrocious in rosies eyes

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.