Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with common sense can see Alanna is only only being pals with Rosie for followers, gifts and clout

Reactions: 12
Cannot wait for Louise and Rosie to get back, and watch Alanna go nuts and tell all Rosie’s business 😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone with common sense can see Alanna is only only being pals with Rosie for followers, gifts and clout
Alanna admitted it earlier she said she made one video about Rosie and got 800 followers. She also said she knows what it's like for people to be against you and no have anyone.

Reactions: 6
Deary me in the words of Harvey price

Night tattlers, ma heeds bursting πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rosie's mods work hard but we work harder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ tuned in updating each other on what we've missed. better community than them for sure
I could have been screen recording but my phones been over heating πŸ˜‚

Have the vallies kicked in? They are slurry speech and sleepy now

• Haha
Im going to get myself a TT profile, im a moany, cranky, sarcastic bastard and im going to stand outside JD and start a fund for my kids £165 trainers. Or i wont, just work, lurk, be a maw and pay ( raging teeth 😬) for his trainers/clothes. my patter is good but would i ever put myself on a public profile 😱

Av got 2 jobs n was at both today n was still watching πŸ˜‚ i had it on through the car when i was driving as well haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hope social work did a emergency care order and t is in a safe place tonight totally ashamed being Scottish right now and on behalf of the Scottish people we do not claime thease clowns this is actually a pure riddy to watch rosie do us all a favour and phone 101 and get yourself a wee holiday in gartnaval priory or levendale I'm sure the social money you claim for the kids you fail to care for will cover the cost disgusting fucken rat you are I've never been so angry in my life watching this you are a fken arse and need booted aff this earth your a waste of oxygen in this world

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I hope social work did a emergency care order and t is in a safe place tonight totally ashamed being Scottish right now and on behalf of the Scottish people we do not claime thease clowns this is actually a pure riddy to watch rosie do us all a favour and phone 101 and get yourself a wee holiday in gartnaval priory or levendale I'm sure the social money you claim for the kids you fail to care for will cover the cost disgusting fucken rat you are I've never been so angry in my life watching this you are a fken arse and need booted aff this earth your a waste of oxygen in this world
Well said. Entertainment for us but her poor kids deserve better. That isnt a stable mother , honestly feel so sorry for them

Reactions: 7
It baffles me how she can have those wains in her house whilst she’s got every Tom dick and harry in her house doing godknows wit .. god forbid something happened to them when she’s absolutely blotto it is a bleeping disgrace

Reactions: 6
That alannah kept saying earlier to that louise to watxh wit shes saying as ppl screen record n rosie has wanes n its dangerous , yet tht alannahs happily sitting on a live way rosie oot ther tits on a wednesday night/thursday morning which has been on going all day. No wanes in sight (thank god) but also not a bleeping good look. The apps took oor rosies life its pathetic.

Reactions: 8
Am lost here... is blanco tits into burds?
Nah she's said a lot of times she likes guys only, duck knows why she's saying shed deep throat ally plasticine heed though! duck you'd need to be fed up and hard up to offer him his hole

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.