James Mac

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jamesdramalama, Scottish tiktoker. Known for having mental break downs & acting like a ticket on live for gifts. Frequently on the leader board. Always arguing with someone or involving himself in someone's drama. His fave crisps are beef space raiders

• Haha
Reactions: 6
James Mac wanted tattle in his lives….

tattle go in….

and he blocks us 🀑

James Mac is a shitebag 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying you look like you're out yer tree on marching powder does not an obsession make jamesyboy. Behave.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hosting a Jeremy Kyle & Graham intervention on tiktok doesn't make you a peace keeper either

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Right. That's enough talking about him, this might just be enough to inflate that noggin to a regular shape.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Howling tbh at the posts getting put up.

You're welcome for the content 😊.

Sincerely,
Tattle Trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its hilarious how he wanted us in his lives but blocks us straight away and now he is blocking any accounts that come in without followers etc 🀑

He is coming on live early the mora to wind tattle life up & cause drama πŸ˜‚

i will be working James (i know thats an alien concept to u) if you could possibly wait until 5pm that would be great 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Its hilarious how he wanted us in his lives but blocks us straight away and now he is blocking any accounts that come in without followers etc 🀑

i will be working James (i know thats an alien concept to u) if you could possibly wait until 5pm that would be great 😘
I second this πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Around 1ish would suit me after work please and thankyou james

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I'm unemployed I'll no be awake early πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5pm James please although i am pretty busy this weekend so i might miss your live 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3