Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rosie ugly crying isn't a panic attack πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Alanna just said Rosie's never gave out the address when she screamed it on the live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2:30am and Rosie's done with her again. Hopefully it's true. I'm sleepy.

Rosies just said that Stacey Duncan is so mental she would spit in Louise and she would die right there and then. Death spit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Seems "fat stretch mark" was a step too far for rosie

When louise screams down the phone it makes me laugh audibly, I dunno why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And "mongo" is atrocious in rosies eyes
So fat stretch marks is to far but calling her goblin features isn’t 🀣🀣🀣😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This big spiel shes going on isn't even to louise, louise doesn't even know any of thats been said ya riot

Rosie ugly crying isn't a panic attack πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Alanna just said Rosie's never gave out the address when she screamed it on the live πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2:30am and Rosie's done with her again. Hopefully it's true. I'm sleepy.

Rosies just said that Stacey Duncan is so mental she would spit in Louise and she would die right there and then. Death spit.
I'm laughing so much at the death spit part, I didn't even catch that part πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im crying again

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I absolutely love the insult fat stretch mark 🀣😭 the amount of things Louise comes out with is amazing honestly

• Haha
Louise makes a joke:

Rosie: "LOUISE LOUISE LOUISE LOUISE LOUISE LOUISE"

πŸ˜‚ I'm deceased

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's crying about anything Louise says to her but she's been staying stuff all day and if Louise try's to say anything Louise screams at it πŸ˜‚

Honestly, I have no words for this whole situation. Like 0 words. All I feel is constant 2nd hand embarrassment. πŸ˜’πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Alanna "she doesn't want to listen to you Rosie" nah your right. So stop phoning her. Rosies been phoning her on live for about 3 hours πŸ˜‚

• Haha
The breathing πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ί

"Do you honestly know, she's been, ruined me" honest words from Rosie

In the next breath screaming Jordan sparks lyrics...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rosie and Alana where cuddling and someone’s commented β€œsisters”❀ and Alana looked absolutely mortified 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Rosie and Alana where cuddling and someone’s commented β€œsisters”❀ and Alana looked absolutely mortified 🀣🀣
Why did this make me HOWL hahahahaha. πŸ˜‚ Ahhhhh am dead hahahaha.

I just feel like their lives have taken me through a whole world of emotions, from one extreme to the next. πŸ˜‚

Omg. Did she just say β€œAlanna Blanco & Stacey Duncan gave out my address” to the live when Alanna left the room? Like so she couldn’t hear it? 😱

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.