Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll add my hat into the don’t believe it ring , keep thinking about blanco backing everything she said up with “ ayyyyyyyyyyeee “ mind when you were a teenager and you’d go to your pal “ sure I said/ did that “ infront of your parents and the pal would bare faced lie “ ayyyyyyyeeeee “ 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking this the other night watching them 😂😂 her making the eyes to answer the aaayyyyeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nawww guys I have clearly been too invested in this thread/drama that I had a dream last night Rosie told me to get rid of my wains to go onit with her 😵💫🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s saying Rosie has loads of troll accounts on her phone she’s seen them ( which we knew ) but she isn’t Ben ( which we knew ) and she used to comment on her own videos with troll accounts so she could do reply videos for views and TT Money , not surprised I know categorically pre TT when she was being “ trolled “ on Snapchat she was trolling herself

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s saying Rosie has loads of troll accounts on her phone she’s seen them ( which we knew ) but she isn’t Ben ( which we knew ) and she used to comment on her own videos with troll accounts so she could do reply videos for views and TT Money , not surprised I know categorically pre TT when she was being “ trolled “ on Snapchat she was trolling herself
How pathetic is that.
she also said James Mac had been messaging her for gossip on Rosie, he really is a wee sweetie wife isn’t he.

Reactions: 8
How pathetic is that.
she also said James Mac had been messaging her for gossip on Rosie, he really is a wee sweetie wife isn’t he.
I watched the end of his live last night saying to someone 'message me, this information isn't for you tattlers, it's for my ears only' as if we give a duck!
James if it's a message, it's for your eyes not your ears you moron! He's as bright as a blackout.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tragic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mortified for her!

Reactions: 4
tragic 🤦🏻‍♀️ Mortified for her!
At this stage nothing surprises me honestly.she should be used in schools as a training guide. I do believe social media should be taught how to use it safely and so you don't end up like her or her right dangleberry BEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if you all know but that crazy woman bobbleheed is back maki g TikTok’s about tattle life saying she’s been spoke about since January and would like us to remove her 🤣
I’m not even watching it she’s just looking for attention. If Rosie, who fights with everyone that moves, isn’t even entertaining her then that says something 😂😭

Reactions: 5
Not sure if you all know but that crazy woman bobbleheed is back maki g TikTok’s about tattle life saying she’s been spoke about since January and would like us to remove her 🤣
Remove her to where exactly? The land of the living

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s all over FB as well. The rage for this hole is real
She will be loving the attention she's getting sadly. Nothing matters except for Louise being her girlfriend. Seen more passion in that breakup than for her wee gorgeous kids. Her social.worker needs sacked

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nawww guys I have clearly been too invested in this thread/drama that I had a dream last night Rosie told me to get rid of my wains to go onit with her 😵💫🤣🤣🤣
I had a nightmare last night that mater was trying to get into me and bush was going mental chasing me around cineworld 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.