Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Friutloopsrus

How funny is everyone begging bush to unblock them wonder if any of use are in there bum licking 😂😂😂
Definitely not me 🤣 someone a few threads back said "watch it form the outside" and I have done it ever since 🤣 went from a novice to a pro just like that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

nosy-nora

Chatty Member
I'm gonna need to get my eyes done like Tracys man to read through these threads whilst trying to watch tiktok to be in the know lol... I have HUGE respect for Andrea, that video she uploaded addressing her babies dads incident although they don't see eye to and and he or his family don't take anything to do with the kid for her to not say a single bad word about him and just want him to pull through says alot about what the lassie is like, can ypu imagine if it was T & Z dad? Bush would have the lines and the buntin out with pure glee!

• Haha

YerDaSellsAv0n

:oops: How's she saying Louise couldn't give an example of any abuse when she literally answered you punched me?

No gonna lie tho watching the downfall of Bush is braw 😂😂😂

• Haha

Friutloopsrus

Who is mater , I’m totally lost 😂
Methadone Mick , Mater , Rosie's "Burd" , Toad , Maloneeeeeeee , Mug , Teeefs , on a good day it's Rosie's sunshine and rainbow , on a bad day it's "you boot" but somedays when the sky is a wee bit cloudy it's "pal" but she also goes by the name Louise 😂😂

• Haha

Briar_rose

VIP Member
A&e advising folk to stay away unless absolutely urgent ...

Scottish Tiktokkers "dae ye know who am ur??"

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
Something to do with the way Alanna touched Rosie's head set her off.

Pissing myself at Louise ordering a kebab and answering the buzzer asking if it's Rosie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

maryellensue

I’m deed are they back together 😂😂😂😂😂

Not someone saying Alana is cooking noodles on a tealight howling😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Can't get blocked when you watch from outside the live 👀 😂
I’m gallus and watch from a faceless, no content account…I don’t want to miss any gold comments

She’s said she’s got community service tmo gi the lad a break 🤣🤣🤣🥲

I just go all in. Don’t speak… I’ve been blocked by Scottish jules tho. Gutted 🤣🤣
Is that Inkqueenjuls? She blocked me for saying Tracey Short wanted to square go her 😭. The shame of it, being blocked from a ‘grow host’ 🤭

Who is mater , I’m totally lost 😂
The lone coco pop who floated down the garden like a jobbie when Bush got stabby with a kitchen devil

• Haha

Slowpoker

VIP Member
So she's either

1. Got back with Louise and they've decided to come off social media like Rosie offered her last week to live a really peaceful life. Will split up soon and be back.
2. Social work have kicked her arse.
3. The fears finally kicked in and she's away for a few days.

Considering she's kept her account up she'll be back anyone who genuinely leaves any social media site forever would deactivate their accounts. Really unsure why Nancy has to give the statement when Rosie's got about 4 accounts she could have put it on herself.

Nick86

Said it a hunner times before as a mum to 2 kids with ASD and watching her shite and how she talks to them makes me fucking livid, if she didn’t have kids I wouldn’t give a fuck about her but watching it and knowing that their needs aren’t being met, that she allows all this shite around them, that they are not in a safe environment etc that she is in fact an abusive parent FACT! Sends her child to her sisters because she wants to focus on T bullshit when has she actually focused on him she’s begging for money for drink so the money she receives for T has been spent on what cause it’s no been fucking him has it 🤬

• Heart

ImThatGirlxo

I don’t know how Rosie could even sit on live with her again after Louise said “you’re quite ugly you” whilst she was crying her eyes out yesterday. 😂😂😂 Makes me laugh thinking about it now. Hahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart

Lillybee2020

VIP Member
I had to have an early night, was exhausted with the drama!
James Mac is such a fanny, thinks he’s some gangster.

E77C8CCD-B6D1-4B18-AC09-10511339B562.jpeg

• Haha
I don't think your allowed to just announce that chelsea mate. Probably answer the phones and that's it!
I clocked someone saying they were a social work admin worker in Rosie’s Lives once before, wonder if it’s this rocket. Bold Chelsea heading in to work tomorrow to single handedly halt any CP procedures on behalf of a TikTok crackpot 🤡

• Haha