Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got an update on the social worker situation ? I'm absolutely hoping that they come down on Rosie this time , and take her son to be looked after by someone willing to give him the time of day he would thrive ! And even if they do Rosie would not give a tit , she doesn't even bother with her daughter on the weekends she has her !
He was in the live so nothing of yet I'm not sure she'll even update us. Louise said something yesterday like she feeds T what to say. Probs has a speech drummed into his head for the social

Reactions: 5
He was in the live so nothing of yet I'm not sure she'll even update us. Louise said something yesterday like she feeds T what to say. Probs has a speech drummed into his head for the social
I agree that poor child will have a script it’s a shame cos if he lies to protect her and they have vid evidence sayin otherwise it’ll make it worse and it’s not his fault

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Such a shame, he’s a bright funny kid. He needs brought up in a loving home where he can thrive.
Being 12/13 and the years to come are tough as it is for anyone and he has that chaotic abusive home life to contend with too.

Reactions: 2
Just saw janice has posted about her cancer after Tuna flaps ranting about her last night 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Me too no way he slept through aw that. I used to hear and see drunken arguments as a wean it's terrifying and fkng scars you mentally.

I canny believe she went to blancos of all ppl she really is running out of ppl to turn to
I know she’s on a downward spiral but she’s not helping herself or her kids TikTok is more important by the looks of it

Reactions: 2
She had a big smirk on her face last night while saying to Alana something along the lines of "so earlier when the social worker came did a naw handle that and is everything naw fine" then whispered to her "the Tyler thing mind"

Reactions: 6
Its baffling he is still there , like her social workers would have seen it , Glasgow police division has been tagged in post and no doubt people have reported her ,there is video evidence , police reports.

Even glasgow social work in there own words have put this on there website.

There are many different reasons why a child would be considered at risk of harm / abuse. There are different forms of abuse which may make you concerned:
  • physical abuse - includes hitting, shaking, burning, drowning and cutting - this type of abuse may be easier to identify;
  • physical neglect - the signs can be a child who is under fed, poorly clothed and with poor hygiene;
  • sexual abuse - this may be more difficult to identify unless you have directly observed the abuse taking place. Some signs would include the child behaving in an inappropriate sexual manner or using inappropriate sexual language;
  • emotional abuse - the signs of this include a child who feels frightened or in danger, a child who is constantly criticised, ignored or humiliated.
Her poor son is facing that every day ! And as Rosie continues on her path of self destruction it's only got and getting worse for him.

But he's safe to be with her ffs.

Reactions: 8
Fkn disgusting rosie saying anyways that Janice was lying about cancer. Sounds more like something rosie would do for attention silly cow

Reactions: 6
Its baffling he is still there , like her social workers would have seen it , Glasgow police division has been tagged in post and no doubt people have reported her ,there is video evidence , police reports.

Even glasgow social work in there own words have put this on there website.

There are many different reasons why a child would be considered at risk of harm / abuse. There are different forms of abuse which may make you concerned:
  • physical abuse - includes hitting, shaking, burning, drowning and cutting - this type of abuse may be easier to identify;
  • physical neglect - the signs can be a child who is under fed, poorly clothed and with poor hygiene;
  • sexual abuse - this may be more difficult to identify unless you have directly observed the abuse taking place. Some signs would include the child behaving in an inappropriate sexual manner or using inappropriate sexual language;
  • emotional abuse - the signs of this include a child who feels frightened or in danger, a child who is constantly criticised, ignored or humiliated.
Her poor son is facing that every day ! And as Rosie continues on her path of self destruction it's only got and getting worse for him.

But he's safe to be with her ffs.
Ur absolutely right it’s baffling

I've just noticed all the new profile pics ya eeeeeevillll wee bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.