Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please can someone tell me why James Mac thinks he has the moral high ground to question Alanna on her actions?
He was doing the exact same thing 3 weeks ago, was out with Rosie, refused to get off of live while his best friend was trying to fight Rosie and causing absolute drama, all while there was a child in the house.
Every single person in that live who's been associating with Rosie especially over the last 2/3 months when shes been out 5 nights a week, defending her, encouraging her, doing it with her and are sitting complaining about Alanna last night need to have a look into themselves.
(I'm not defending Alanna, I just can't believe they think they're different).

Honestly man, I kept going to write stuff in that live but the characters where too low!

Absolute bleeping hypocrite cunts sitting there being mental health advocates now. duck. Off.
I wanted to say exactly this but couldn't get ma words to make sense like you have ๐Ÿ˜‚ They are all as bad as each other man ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Holy duck who does James Mac think he is? Wtf has any of it got to do with him? Acting like judge fuckin Judy jog on James ya wank๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyoneโ€™s blaming Alana need to realise Rosie is a grown woman with two kids and responsibilities sheโ€™s not a bloody child.
I don't know why all these people on TT have her high up on a pedestal! Can they not see what kind of person and Mum she is

Rosie and Louise BEST FRIENDS FOREVER !! wtf.. Rosie in bed at 230 Inthe afternoon. Yet again not parenting or preparing for her son coming home from school ! She's just an absolute embarrassment.. I didn't think she would show face today ! Here she is in all hery glory. !

Reactions: 8
BAFFLED!!!!!

Louise sat in Rosieโ€™s box after everything that got said & done last night. Both a waste of space in my eyes. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 7
So after all that drama their now on good terms again ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Just remember Rosie she called you goblin features and I canโ€™t let it go๐Ÿ˜ญ

Also Iโ€™ve been blocked from Rosieโ€™s account so Iโ€™ll need to make a new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m deed are they back together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Not someone saying Alana is cooking noodles on a tealight howling๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if Rosie knows that all of her mods have been in James Macs live & publicly talking about her.

I called this yesterday. Knew it woudnt last long before they where bestos, they look like pure idiots ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Pure carnage for duck all ๐Ÿ™„

Oh Louise you absolute doormat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ both utter Fannyโ€™s acting like nothing happened. Canโ€™t wait for them to get back together and another tit show to happen ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aucht Iโ€™ve just finished up for the weekend totally here for it n theyโ€™re best mates again ๐Ÿ™„ fml ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.