Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't stay up for a day filling use all in for them to get back together

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Ohh rosies came aff live. Doesny like hearing a few home truths by the looks of it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh duck off in the bin with you all Louise youโ€™re back to being mater now

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Worked all day came home for an hour and a half before the second job and this is the conclusion โ€ฆ this is not what I signed up for ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Louise you absolute doormat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ both utter Fannyโ€™s acting like nothing happened. Canโ€™t wait for them to get back together and another tit show to happen ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Next time louise is by herself , people must feel pure daft for sticking up for either of them then theyr back together again ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Louise and Rosie don't do "BFF's" they're back together

Tracy's posting a video of her unappealing stew and mash ๐Ÿ˜ž

Reactions: 4
Well she's burned her bridges wi us now, her and her massive teeth can fuckoff lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well she's burned her bridges wi us now, her and her massive teeth can fuckoff lol
1000000000%.

I wonder if Blanco will support them & their decision to make up. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also - I swear that Bush was crying because Louise lied about where she stayed on Saturday night etc & came to the realisation Louise was tapping everyone behind her back? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m sure of it. Hahaha

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.