Rosie Bush #12 Poor Louise slid out like a jobby. Rosie and Alanna take valium as a hobby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like were back at the start of the live.

This is the last thing shes dedicating to louise....a lipsync... Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Louise is in the comments & now Rosie is serenading her โ€œfor the last time everโ€.๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚
This will be the last thing I ever say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ndubz playing and it's the "it's Shaneequa & what" and Alanna went "and what you big black bastard" ๐Ÿ™„ Rosie's told her off but. Now Alanna is acting even more mwi

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else have a weeeeeeird, skin crawling feeling that Blanco & Bush will end up together tonight? ๐Ÿคฎ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Alannas live again but i start work soon gutted

All this drama and theyve only been together for 4 weeks surely if it was real person they'd realise it was a short relationship and it didn't work let's just move on ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I canny believe they are all still on lives going on about this still to this time in the morning ๐Ÿ˜ด Rosie can never do wrong in her own eyes, she is a dangerous lassie. She isn't fit to have that poor boy neither does she even care to have him anyway by the looks of it - very sad!!

Reactions: 10
If you can make any of that out your a special kind of human being ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ she needs to get a grip and get
home and be a mum to they kids thatโ€™s 3 days sheโ€™s been drunk for now and absolutely no shame ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ซ gives me the boak ๐Ÿคฎ

Reactions: 6
Woaaaah Nelly Iโ€™ve been catching up since 6am ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how dare I sleep for work , applauding all you lovely lot for the dedication keeping us informed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a screen recording of her having a bubbling meltdown telling Allana to stop shouting at Louise but donโ€™t know how to upload it on here

Reactions: 3
So much to catch up on ๐Ÿ˜ฑ. Kids/ work, somethings got to go ! Cant keep up with both and the car crash that is Bully Bush's life ๐Ÿ˜”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Woaaaah Nelly Iโ€™ve been catching up since 6am ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ how dare I sleep for work , applauding all you lovely lot for the dedication keeping us informed ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
This has been me too, bleeping hell, gutted Iโ€™ve gotta work ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.