Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Here’s my theory;
The spa was gifted and meant as an #ad for her and Steve to promote a last minute valentines gift. Her and steve have since split up so she has taken gobshite bev and she’s of course done a diabolical job of promoting the spa.
Same with the 4 days in tenners, it was their 10 year anniversary gift to each other but Steve wants nothing to do with her so has told her he isn’t going so her mates paid the fee to change the name on the flight.

Up until she announced this pregnancy, her and steve did EVERYTHING together & now all of a sudden she’s a big independent woman capable of leaving the country on her own??

• Heart
Reactions: 64

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Has Steve said he’s happy? Or is she just saying it?

She won’t be allowed to go to Spain in the summer. You could pop any minute in the last month and the way her bump is growing she will be popping in April
They were never going to ever actually go to Spain in the summer holidays. That was just a load of waffle. They will go on this budget jet2 2 star dump of a holiday in May to Greece and that will be it. A week of Rebecca wearing Slaggy too small bikinis holding her belly and the two boys wearing inflatable life suits in the swimming pool. If by some miracle she’s still with Steve, he will be there devouring his egg & chips at 11am at the English theme pub and drinking pints of John Smiths with his bright red sunburnt face and sleeveless vest that Rebecca got him from Aldi’s middle aisle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Clementine

VIP Member
I do find it amusing he has ‘content creator’ in his Instagram bio, because that’s what he’s literally done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I can’t see her with a girl, and if she did it would end up with the morals of an alley cat with her as a mother! I predict boy and she will blow up like a beached whale, love that for you hun 🤞🏼
I can imagine her with a girl. She would be one of those chav mum’s - dressing the kid in tacky pink clothes, headbands, ears pierced at 4 months old, putting her in inappropriate 2 piece “bikinis” and swim wear on holiday…..

Find it VERY telling that over the last few weeks Steve has removed any mention of Rebecca from his Instagram bio - including the little love heart beside her name…. No mention of her at all on his Instagram bio now….
He’s not posted anything positive at all about the pregnancy news - no heartfelt post about Rebecca after tonight’s video on YouTube, no public announcement on his insta about the pregnancy…. Nothing……….
Says it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

yellowmellow

VIP Member
OH NO SHE IS NOT AT TITANIC SPA :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I have a gift voucher to use for a night away here... They WILL be getting an email prior to my booking about gifting to that absolute MESS.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Pregnancy massage 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Isn't that what you normally get when you're like 7,8 months pregnant and big and tired and so decide to treat yourself.
Omg she's a total idiot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Let's face it we all knew as soon as she announced she was using Natural Cycles, she was going to use it TO GET PREGNANT not to AVOID pregnancy. The only shocked person is that thick, ugly, beaver faced two pump chump with a fucking telly nailed to the end of his bed...

• Haha

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Early Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #100 She trapped Steve with another baby now she’s telling fibs, took her gunt off to a spa BEGGY WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?

• Heart
  • Haha