Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mum123

VIP Member
She’s 60?!!!!
It was definitely mentioned in a vlog last year and on her stories, she was going to her mums cos it was her mums 60th so she was going over to see her cos it was her birthday and she was 60 so she was going to see her. Something along those lines, we got the drift.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Pussy Galore

The more i think of it, its so fucked up. Imagine your parnter telling you that they're pregnant (when you've expressed multiple times that you don't want anymore children) AND then, before they've even told you about being pregnant they've fucking been filming clips behind your back🤯

Rebecca, the only thing I'm jealous of is that you've got 2 beautiful children that you dont give 2 shits about. I would kill for a chance to be a mother. Other than that, you are a nasty, nasty person. I have a perfect job, partner, family and friends. Maybe ask what your kids are up to, when you're off having a 3pm shower or eyefucking yourself in the slimming mirror. Boils my fucking blood.

• Heart

Lavender425

I've just watched that video and it is plainly obvious she planned this pregnancy - "maybe its a woman thing but I just wasn't done. Steve was happy with the boys but I just wasn't done, I just knew I wasn't done". Then goes on to say that she knew that he didn't want another but she thought it would be amazing. She is abhorrent. Fair enough if it was an actual surprise, I could empathise with her. My third was a complete surprise and we had a difficult few weeks after finding out, but she has clearly planned this baby. She clearly thinks this baby is going to fill the massive void she has. It isn't.

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
A double whammy - @I_Like_Tractors got the thread title crown once more!

Recap:
- Rebecca’s three minutes of pregnancy have miraculously made it so that ’all that fits her is leggings’ and she has cravings for sweets, juice, Tango Ice Blasts… basically age now has an excuse to flash her gunt and eat crap without thinking about her gallstones
- Rebecca is supposedly off to Tenerife for four nights ‘ME, JUST ME’, without the kids and Steve.
- In the ‘sooper raw and educashunul’ pregnancy discovery video, uploaded today, Rebecca blamed the Natural Cycles app for her ‘unexpected’ pregnancy. The ‘unexpected’ pregnancy that she anticipated and was ready to film to revive her long dead YouTube career.
- After posting the video she got called out on YouTube for blatantly planning her pregnancy and went on a massive rant about ‘the troll people with kids’ who ‘she durrrnt give two shits about’.

Tattle on. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
She doesn’t even realise this is about her & all the other Instahuns!
SHE IS SO THICK.

REBECCA YOU DUMB, UNEDUCATED, WASTE OF OXYGEN - this quote is directly talking about “influencers” babe - it’s ABOUT YOU HUN!!!!!

Thick as shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Strange that Beaver made himself and the kids a drink this morning but no mention of one for her. Almost the sort of thing you’d do when you’re not talking to someone. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe he was letting her have a little lie in because being unexpectedly pregnant is such hard work. He will have set a little alarm for her with hearts, and brought her up a cuppa and some toast with a little love heart grilled onto it, told her she is such a good mumma for coming to terms with the shock pregnancy so quickly

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
She’s gone from sucking her gut in so hard she’s in danger of passing out to pushing it out so much she’s in danger of giving herself piles 🙄

• Haha

smalltowngirl27

I’ve never followed this lady but after finding her thread here I took a look and I can honestly say that she seems the most boring influencer ever. And who the duck is that lazy they buy frozen jacket potato’s? She’s the one that needs a life and a job. Also, don’t bite the hand that feeds.. don’t yell at your audience cause of a few comments. Be grateful that you have an audience to sit at home and not shove a potato in the oven

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
She’s so obviously trying to change her image back to a family, great mum image now. The past few days she’s showed her doing crafts with Woody, she’s bought sandwich cutters on Amazon now for the boys packed lunches, the photo album story, it’s all just her trying to get that family image back so brands will gift her free stuff for the baby 😡

• Angry
  • Sick

Each_peach

VIP Member
Omg guys I've hit VIP STATUS!!!

Ah just can't beleev it am suh suh grateful to Rebecca/Beggy/Elleh/Dingle/Bogtrotter/Grubby for being suh suh inspirashunal and just being suh suh good at influencing meh to point out how much of a cunt she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Clementine

VIP Member
…And lets other people answer for her. How on earth she calls this a job. Absolute brass neck on her.
CBFC3D9F-B783-4830-9D94-506B20653C2E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Llamabama

Chatty Member
Imagine if it was flipped and Rebecca was the one who really didn’t want a baby so Steve told her he’d had the snip and then boom.. pregnancy. She would be furious.

OR

imagine Steve wanted to move house and she didn’t, then one day he comes out with ‘IVE SOLD OUR HOUSE WE MOVE NEXT WEEK’ - can you imagine the agro Steve would get and how upset she would be??

All this posting of bump pictures and saying she loves being pregnant is like rubbing Steve’s face in it. I cringe when I see her stories and posts because if I knew my partner was so unhappy then no way could I willingly brag about it online. She is so selfish I can’t even comprehend it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Isn't it just really sad that we all know when this random woman off Instagram's last period was 😭 nothing to be ashamed of obviously, but aside from my fiance and probably my best friend if I've been moaning to her, I wouldn't broadcast it to anyone else!

• Haha

Unknown3

VIP Member
She literally cannot stand being challenged by anyone over anything, literally removing the stories because people have told her that her idea doesn’t make sense. So because people don’t agree with her, she’s removed them in a paddy. This is a grown woman. Couldn’t make it up.

• Haha

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
I hate she makes me think this way cause it is messed up, but let’s be careful on here (I know no one wishes her baby any harm, of course not), actually seen quite a few messages saying they wish her a healthy pregnancy (myself included), but say she miscarried. I pray not, as I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone, but let’s face it, she could. She has made it very public that “trolls” are “coming at her” and being awful to her, if she lost this baby she would no doubt use it as content, and blame Tattle and the stress it has caused her (I know she doesn’t have to read here). I just think we need to keep everything here and not be commenting on her stuff as that is not what Tattle is about. It is a gossip site, not a means to bully people on their socials. I agree we should be able to call these influencers out on their BS, we just need to be careful.

That’s my penny’s worth in. As you were ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 37