Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you have a favorite in Tenerife? A favorite what? Just shows she sends these to herself, they could’ve meant restaurant, beach, bar, how on earth would she know they meant hotel?
Trying to justify why she’s going on holiday with someone other than Steve. Saying that it’s with her “pregnant” friend is her way of trying to make it seem less weird that out of nowhere she’s going away on her own with a “friend” - when does she ever go anywhere without Steve? And who is this friend? It’s not like she’s got a massive circle of people to pick from!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Trying to justify why she’s going on holiday with someone other than Steve. Saying that it’s with her “pregnant” friend is her way of trying to make it seem less weird that out of nowhere she’s going away on her own with a “friend” - when does she ever go anywhere without Steve? And who is this friend? It’s not like she’s got a massive circle of people to pick from!!!!
She’s got the AO teddy that they took swimming, the chicken dogs, the super cute baby deer that lost its mummy and can’t get out of the field, her “wild cat” tiger that had loads of little baby kittens even though she’s an “indoor cat and doesn’t leave the house”…. Endless friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I totally agree, it wasn't that long ago she wouldn't even drive anywhere without him. Now she's going to a spa and on holiday without him? Very weird!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
She probably doesn’t like going local places alone because she knows how disliked she is and she’s terrified someone confronts her. Holidays, freebies and drinks with the gurlsss are safer for her 🙄x

Reactions: 18
I’m just chucking at her rant the other day “I’m an InFlUeNcEr”. So much of an influencer she had to pull a post within 24 hours of it going up. So influential.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The song In her recent story tells us everything, it’s not a known song and she would have had to find it not randomly pick it. Hmmmmmmmm trouble in paradise

Reactions: 6
The song In her recent story tells us everything, it’s not a known song and she would have had to find it not randomly pick it. Hmmmmmmmm trouble in paradise
There was a time that I wanted you forever
There was a time when it all made sense
I'm still hoping that it could get better
Does forever have to come to an end?
And I'm thinkin' 'bout who I'll be without you
In the middle of the bed we made
Now I'm walkin' on the edge when I'm around you
How could love make you feel this way?
Am I too scared to leave?
I'm halfway to lettin' you go
And I'm half brave, but scared of alone
Five years of knowin' that you were the one
Taught me to walk, now I'm ready to run
Run fast out the door
Oh, I'm sorry, but I need more
I can't believe that I'm gettin' this close
Halfway to freedom, I'm halfway to lettin' you go
Time to let, go!
Time to let, go!
Halfway to lettin' you go
Got the strength, got the will, got the reason
Got a car with the bags all packed
And I guess I gotta go with the feelin'
But if I go, then I can't come back
Am I too scared to leave?
And I'm half brave, but scared of alone
Five years of knowin' that you were the one
Taught me to walk, now I'm ready to run
Run fast out the door
Oh, I'm sorry, but I need more
I can't believe that I'm gettin' this close
Time to let, go!
Time to let, go!
Halfway to lettin' you go
Got the strength, got the will, got the reason
Got a car with the bags all packed
And I guess I gotta go with the feelin'
But if I go, then I can't come back
I can't come back
And I'm half brave, but scared of alone (scared of alone)
Five years of knowin' that you were the one (you were the one)
Taught me to walk, now I'm ready to run (ready to run)
Run fast out the door
Oh, I'm sorry, but I need more (but I need more)
I can't believe that I'm getting this close
Time to let, go!
Time to let
I'm halfway to lettin' you, go!
Time to let, go!
Time to let
I'm halfway to lettin' you

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
…And lets other people answer for her. How on earth she calls this a job. Absolute brass neck on her.
CBFC3D9F-B783-4830-9D94-506B20653C2E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Didn't someone come on here awhile ago and said why doesn't Steve just give beggy the baby she so desperately wants? And now she is pregnant?? Was it beggy and pressure? Seems strange

Reactions: 7
Going back to what I was saying about her not getting many paid ads, but more gifted items. My daughter loves doing makeup & is actually really good at it. She isn’t an influencer nor does she have any aspirations to be one, but she does post her looks on her Instagram sometimes if she is going out. Anyway, she’s got about 1000 odd followers & lookfantastic actually messaged her not too long ago asking if she’d like to feature on their blog & in return she would get to choose some free items & obviously exposure on the blog. She declined because she doesn’t particularly want randoms following her, but I think that’s basically what Beggy does. I think Lookfantastic just send her free items, I don’t think she’s getting paid any money, which in my opinion is ridiculous for somebody who claims this is her job. Like I said about the spa break, free makeup isn’t going to pay the bills!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Has anyone ever really tried to fight your gals corner on these threads?…where’s that peanut guy gone?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree with whoever said she didn’t even have a treatment. I bet she was gifted similar to my voucher which is use of the spa facilities, evening meal and breakfast the following day. Think it includes a fire and ice thing? But she wouldn’t have been able to do that. Any treatments are paid for on top. Did she mention big bad bev having any additional treatments?! She’s a compulsive liar. She doesn’t know how to just live her life and tell the truth about things. Everything has to be exaggerated. And why would a genuine follower ask for her favourite hotel in Tenerife when they’ve already booked anyway 🤨
The spa should hang her out to dry in that case for implying that they would put a pregnant woman at risk. She's a bleeping stupid bleep, her lies will be her downfall

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.