Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how raging Steve must be at the incessant pregnancy posts. Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds when things are clearly on the edge with them!
i don’t know how she’s even showing her face never mind that pushed out belly. We know she planned this pregnancy, she knows it and I’m fairly sure even Steve knows it now. How is she not completely shame faced. I really can’t stand Steve, he makes my skin crawl (reminds me of my cheating ex right down to looks 🙈) but I wouldnt blame him if he left her. How can you live with a person that deceives you so badly.

Reactions: 23
He can barely look at her in the videos. How does it feel beggy you might of got what you wanted with baby number 3 but your fella (who won't marry you) can't even look at you. I bet he is making any excuse to not be around her. Someone I know (such a witch) had a baby last year and partner waited for baby to be born before he walked and finally couldn't take anymore I see this happening with begyy when baby is acouple of months old
this also happened to one of my friends she also wanted a third baby got pregnant he wasn’t at all happy and then once baby was born he left them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A good fart would sort that "baby bump" 🙄

Unless she's further along than what she's admitting *gallstones in hospital cough cough*
Yes I can see this happening "oh my gosh guys went for My 12 week scan and I'm actually further along" unless that bump is showing her true size and she is just fat

Reactions: 12
I dont think she's further along, I just think she's not sucking in for her photos anymore. Tragic piece of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I dont think she's further along, I just think she's not sucking in for her photos anymore. Tragic piece of shite
She was busted good and proper when someone took pics of her tiles on holiday 😄 more rolls than Hovis lass

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How the duck has she been gifted a spa? She does Jack shite, doesn’t know what a days work is!!! I could think of tons of who deserve this more than her! What the duck!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Early Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #100 She trapped Steve with another baby now she’s telling fibs, took her gunt off to a spa BEGGY WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
She must have left the gorrrl stones at home with beaver.

That titanic spa is tit if you’re pregnant she won’t be able to use the heat experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's just her normal blubber she has, its not baby , plus it's to low for a baby even if she was further on which she isn't , the bump would be higher to start off with .

Reactions: 9
She is really going to be driving followers away the way she is carrying on. We’ve already seen a few new members since her announcement & they’re just the ones who came here, there will be others that have just unfollowed & don’t know about tattle.

Reactions: 14
Both of them need to look in to the legal situation of their non married relationship eg wills , property , parental rights .

There is nothing wrong with not being married but when you have kids you should be prepared for all eventualities

Mr Hobson senior has probably paid for Steve to get advice , she really is on a sticky wicket if she cannot prove what ££ contribution she has made to the shack .

She would probably get child maintenance and nothing else if they split !

Reactions: 13
Surprise surprise, she's deleted the comment on YouTube about the child growing up and seeing the videi. DUNT GIVE ✌SHITS about any of her kids obviously! Vile, disgusting piece of tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Both my boys were like beach balls, couldn’t get anymore round!

What a twit she is and she knows it. They won’t last.
Me too.
With both mine (boy and girl) i looked exactly the same, i went from 8 stone to 12 stone each time, and my arse was something Kim Kardashain would be proud of.

Personally i dont pay any attention to old wives tales. I mean its a 50/50 chance isnt it! ha ha

Reactions: 8
Aww Beggy having a nice relaxing day of being glued to her phone and deleting comments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.