Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A double whammy - @I_Like_Tractors got the thread title crown once more!

Recap:
- Rebecca’s three minutes of pregnancy have miraculously made it so that ’all that fits her is leggings’ and she has cravings for sweets, juice, Tango Ice Blasts… basically age now has an excuse to flash her gunt and eat crap without thinking about her gallstones
- Rebecca is supposedly off to Tenerife for four nights ‘ME, JUST ME’, without the kids and Steve.
- In the ‘sooper raw and educashunul’ pregnancy discovery video, uploaded today, Rebecca blamed the Natural Cycles app for her ‘unexpected’ pregnancy. The ‘unexpected’ pregnancy that she anticipated and was ready to film to revive her long dead YouTube career.
- After posting the video she got called out on YouTube for blatantly planning her pregnancy and went on a massive rant about ‘the troll people with kids’ who ‘she durrrnt give two shits about’.

Tattle on. :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Where is my kids beggy?
Right next to me snuggled watching abit of tv before bed
Where’s yours whilst your refreshing your socials to delete all the negative comments your getting
Sucks to be you right now (sang in Beyoncé voice)
Enjoy your night of delete and repeat
Yea the influencer world sounds amazing 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My kids are in bed (their own beds in their own rooms that is) cause it’s a school night - I hope that passes the Rebecca Lamb gold standard of parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she's starting to realise this is content baby isn't going the way she wants and businesses aren't interested in giving her free stuff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Get a new shout Beggy. All you poor excuses for mothers that can’t stand Tattle telling the truth say is ‘get a job’ ‘get a life’ ‘ must be sad to be you’ none of you can even insult us properly, at least we’ve got a sense of humour when we talk about what an embarrassment you are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Comments like this are why Beggy is constantly going on about Steve didn't want another, and about how unhappy he was - to remove responsibility from herself and make her look like a victim, and make Steve look like a horrible bleep (he is a bleep, but you get what I mean). What kind of loving partner would do that??

Theres also no bleeping way on this god forsaken planet that Dingle knows what "serendipity" means 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Did she say in that video that she was 5-6 weeks pregant and booked a scan. Then at the end showing up the bloated belly that she's 4-5 weeks 🙄

Also I wander what she puts down as an occupation on the kids birth certificates?? Influencer. Content creator?? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did she say in that video that she was 5-6 weeks pregant and booked a scan. Then at the end showing up the bloated belly that she's 4-5 weeks 🙄

Also I wander what she puts down as an occupation on the kids birth certificates?? Influencer. Content creator?? 🤣
She strikes me as one of those types that would have had her occupation on her fb profile listed as "full time mummeh" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Get a new shout Beggy. All you poor excuses for mothers that can’t stand Tattle telling the truth say is ‘get a job’ ‘get a life’ ‘ must be sad to be you’ none of you can even insult us properly, at least we’ve got a sense of humour when we talk about what an embarrassment you are
it’s funny isn’t it when she says that! I’m a single mum my boys been poorly with covid and I’ve still managed to go for a job interview and Get the job all while my boy is recovering and looking after my little girl. School runs, after school clubs, washing the list goes on.. oh and they have actual beds to sleep on and more than 2 changes of clothes each!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She deleted my comment from YouTube… all I asked was if she was using any other contraception alongside natural cycles considering Steve didn’t want another! And it’s gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She will be fuming too because she won’t have the luxury of ranting to Steve about the “trolls” this time……!!!!’l

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
it’s funny isn’t it when she says that! I’m a single mum my boys been poorly with covid and I’ve still managed to go for a job interview and Get the job all while my boy is recovering and looking after my little girl. School runs, after school clubs, washing the list goes on.. oh and they have actual beds to sleep on and more than 2 changes of clothes each!
Go you!!! Well done on getting the job 👏👏

she doesn’t have a clue about a days proper mothering, never mind hard work. Her head would fall off if she stood in yours or anyone on heres shoes. The reason she gets slated is because SHE puts herself out there as #mumgoals when she’s anything but.
She’s a hard faced chancer, with nothing to offer but a womb. She hasn’t even got the instincts to care for and nurture a child once they’re off the tit. She’s vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Congratulations on your job 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I found out I was pregnant a couple of years ago with an ex. Awful as it is to say it was a massive shock and not something I wanted at the time. I paid for a private scan because I actually thought I was further along. I was only 4-5 weeks and they said I was to early to detect a
Go you!!! Well done on getting the job 👏👏

she doesn’t have a clue about a days proper mothering, never mind hard work. Her head would fall off if she stood in yours or anyone on heres shoes. The reason she gets slated is because SHE puts herself out there as #mumgoals when she’s anything but.
She’s a hard faced chancer, with nothing to offer but a womb. She hasn’t even got the instincts to care for and nurture a child once they’re off the tit. She’s vile.
Thankyou so much! X

She is! Rubs me up the wrong way how people actually bum her life off! I don’t earn loads of money but we are happy! We have a roof over our heads a good variety of food and my kids always look respectable. My new job is in a school doing admin term time only so I am just super excited to spend all the holidays with my kids making memories. I wouldn’t want to even have her life for a day if someone paid me. Expressing how happy and unbothered she is just screams unhappy and very bothered! Idiot she is x

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.