Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just here pissing myself laughing at Big Bad Bev and Dingle Berry let loose in a posh spa 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the other guests are in for a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve just been looking back through the last few threads & on December 3rd she said she was on her period. That means if she usually is quite regular (which she seemed to be because she bloody announced it every month!) then she wouldn’t be due on until the end of December/beginning of January anyway. So why would she do a pregnancy test so soon unless she was planning it? (which we know she was). I’m usually pretty regular but sometimes I am 2 or 3 days over, but I don’t rush out to buy a test every single time I’m late! In my opinion that’s just even more proof that she was planning the pregnancy, because otherwise she would just give herself a few days for her period to start before testing. She bloody knew she was pregnant because she planned the whole thing! Oh also, she had family over on New Year’s Day & served up that awful buffet that will go down in tattle history, so she must have done the test the day after (as in the video) or looking back at her smug face over those few days, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had done it before then & was keeping it to herself.

Reactions: 22
I’ve just been looking back through the last few threads & on December 3rd she said she was on her period. That means if she usually is quite regular (which she seemed to be because she bloody announced it every month!) then she wouldn’t be due on until the end of December/beginning of January anyway. So why would she do a pregnancy test so soon unless she was planning it? (which we know she was). I’m usually pretty regular but sometimes I am 2 or 3 days over, but I don’t rush out to buy a test every single time I’m late! In my opinion that’s just even more proof that she was planning the pregnancy, because otherwise she would just give herself a few days for her period to start before testing. She bloody knew she was pregnant because she planned the whole thing! Oh also, she had family over on New Year’s Day & served up that awful buffet that will go down in tattle history, so she must have done the test the day after (as in the video) or looking back at her smug face over those few days, I wouldn’t be surprised if she had done it before then & was keeping it to herself.
Yup. Particularly at that time of year. If she wasn’t planning if - and her period was on just late/due then whyyyyyy would she even have had pregnancy tests?!!!!!!!

SHE PLANNED THE ENTIRE THING.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So many of those YT comments are giving off “poor Rebecca- Steve should know better if he didn’t want this” attitude. I’d be livid if I was him that she’s rallied a bunch of strangers to wag their fingers at me! Yes it takes two but I can honestly say if I told my husband we were safe to not use extra protection because I was tracking my cycles he would have no reason not to believe me (because I’m not a lunatic). I know when I’m fertile and I would always say so if we were about to have sex. To not do that is as deceitful as saying yours taking your pill when you know you aren’t 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So many of those YT comments are giving off “poor Rebecca- Steve should know better if he didn’t want this” attitude. I’d be livid if I was him that she’s rallied a bunch of strangers to wag their fingers at me! Yes it takes two but I can honestly say if I told my husband we were safe to not use extra protection because I was tracking my cycles he would have no reason not to believe me (because I’m not a lunatic). I know when I’m fertile and I would always say so if we were about to have sex. To not do that is as deceitful as saying yours taking your pill when you know you aren’t 🧐
That's the key thing - everyone saying well Steve should have taken precautions, he's as much at fault. Why? In any normal relationship between two adults, if your partner, who you supposedly love and trust, tells you that contraception is handled from their side, why would you question it? Of course, if he suspected Beggy was a psychopath who would get pregnant on purpose, he should have done, but that also begs the question of why he'd stay with her in the first place, if that's the kind of person he thinks she is. I suppose he knows she is that kind of person now anyway.

Reactions: 19
That's the key thing - everyone saying well Steve should have taken precautions, he's as much at fault. Why? In any normal relationship between two adults, if your partner, who you supposedly love and trust, tells you that contraception is handled from their side, why would you question it? Of course, if he suspected Beggy was a psychopath who would get pregnant on purpose, he should have done, but that also begs the question of why he'd stay with her in the first place, if that's the kind of person he thinks she is. I suppose he knows she is that kind of person now anyway.
Yep. Over the years I have been on & off the pill at different times & for different reasons. So whenever I have come off it , I discuss it with my husband so he then makes sure we have some condoms at home. She must have told him she was safe, otherwise why wouldn’t he have used a condom? I mean, I know he’s a Neanderthal, but he was adamant he didn’t want a baby so if she had told him she was fertile then surely he would make damn sure no baby was conceived.

Reactions: 9
It'd be like if she didn't want any more babies and him saying to her "I've had the snip so don't worry about getting pregnant" but actually he hadn't had the snip at all. If that was the case he'd be absolutely vilified so why shouldn't she be too! I get accidents can happen but it's convenient how shes always wanted a third, then SHE CHOSE to do the natural cycles, then "accidently" gets pregnant 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
We're not even a week in since the announcement and EVERY SINGLE DAY we've either had a half naked pose of 'bump' or a mention of pregnancy. Give it a bleeping rest 😴

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Pregnancy massage 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Isn't that what you normally get when you're like 7,8 months pregnant and big and tired and so decide to treat yourself.
Omg she's a total idiot 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Just shows the type of people she attracts, ffs who would think its OK to blame Steve for not doubling up, yet at the same time think it's OK for that twit to purposely get pregnant without his knowledge? I'm telling you now any slapper did that on one of my sons and she'd feel my wrath. Steve was clearly plain bleeping stupid to not wear a condom as extra protection, but what she has done is sick and calculated

Reactions: 13
I just can’t help it but to think that they are planning splitting up for everyone to see so when baby comes she can be single mum and claim benefits income is dry so it’s time to do something and I reckon it would all be Steve’s idea I got the thought when they deleted their bios etc ..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just can’t help it but to think that they are planning splitting up for everyone to see so when baby comes she can be single mum and claim benefits income is dry so it’s time to do something and I reckon it would all be Steve’s idea I got the thought when they deleted their bios etc ..
She wouldn’t be able to just claim benefits though - just having kids doesn’t entitle someone to be fits. She’s more than capable of going to work - she wouldn’t just get handed money to stay at home.

Reactions: 11
She wouldn’t be able to just claim benefits though - just having kids doesn’t entitle someone to be fits. She’s more than capable of going to work - she wouldn’t just get handed money to stay at home.
Thanks for clearing that up I don’t know anything about benefits but that’s what I thought x

Reactions: 2
I regularly go for massages and when I first fell pregnant before 12 weeks the lady who does mine recommended I didn’t have one until after 12 weeks!! So throughout my pregnancy I have Just had facials and head massages… at 9 months pregnant and I had my first massage in a long time last week!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.