Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve made himself coffee and hot chocolate for the boys this morning.

So the lazy git was still in bed?

I do get the feeling Steve does an awful lot for the boys.

Whilst beggy sleeps… or wastes time on her phone.

Reactions: 27

Without a doubt. He knew he'd be the one looking after the 3 kids. Wait till there's a screaming baby in the house it will cause tremendous rows. I think they used to argue a lot when Woodeh was small. Beaver always said he didn't want kids, now he's got 3 the dumb arse 🤣

This child will forever be remembered on YouTube and Instagram as the one the father didn't want. It's absolutely awful behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is convincing herself it's a girl! And people like Rebecca get what they want. Everything just works out for them! I feel for the boys if she does have a girl as they will be last thought even more...

Her video of her repeating herself over and over again about how "she wasn't done" just shows that she proberly did have this planned all along.
There is no remorse or mentioning respecting her partner wishes about not wanting another. It's all me me me.
"Steve wernt happeh, but I wasn't done"
She knows deep down this wasn't an accident. That's why she is getting so angry about people calling her out.

I actually feel sad for her bringing a baby into the world her partner cleary isnt happy about. Yes she goes on about she is an influencer/youtuber but she can control what she chooses to post and share, she doesn't have to share everything. She's just shared it all because she has nothing else going on to bring in money/content so she's saying she's REAL RAW HONEST by sharing it all. 🙄

Reactions: 25

Maybe I'm a right bleep of a mum, but my child would not be having a hot chocolate that early, before school

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I can imagine her with a girl. She would be one of those chav mum’s - dressing the kid in tacky pink clothes, headbands, ears pierced at 4 months old, putting her in inappropriate 2 piece “bikinis” and swim wear on holiday…..

Find it VERY telling that over the last few weeks Steve has removed any mention of Rebecca from his Instagram bio - including the little love heart beside her name…. No mention of her at all on his Instagram bio now….
He’s not posted anything positive at all about the pregnancy news - no heartfelt post about Rebecca after tonight’s video on YouTube, no public announcement on his insta about the pregnancy…. Nothing……….
Says it all.
Isn't it absolutely pathetic and shows how immature they both are that when they fall out, they delete stuff in their bios. 😂 It's something kids would do. "I'm telling my mum and unfriending you" Pair of losers.

Also, her taking the test alone tells you she planned it. If she told 2SS she thought she might be pregnant beforehand and it had come back negative, she ran the risk of him saying "phew that was close, get back on the pill" Bet she's been doing them behind his back for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Maybe I'm a right bleep of a mum, but my child would not be having a hot chocolate that early, before school
Hahaha me neither. Hot chocolate is a treat in my house, not a regular breakfast drink! Normal milk will do fine thankyou 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's planned this even from doing the pregnancy test for content. As someone else said, there's a woman called Kerry Conway is it? Who did the EXACT same video, it's so uncomfortable to watch because her partner didn't want the baby either.

She's only having this baby for youtube content and attention. She's absolutely sick in the head she needs a psychological assessment. She's going to screw those kids up for life

Reactions: 30
Can anyone name one thing she has influenced others to buy (Lumeh brainwashing cult not included) over the past year?

The only ads I remember was the chub rub fat knickers on the trampoline and the Studio Easter/Christmas hybrid with spider reindeers, but neither were proper ads. They were proper tit.
She influenced me to buy a dedicated radiator to cook my roasties on. Her radiator roasties always look so good!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hate she makes me think this way cause it is messed up, but let’s be careful on here (I know no one wishes her baby any harm, of course not), actually seen quite a few messages saying they wish her a healthy pregnancy (myself included), but say she miscarried. I pray not, as I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone, but let’s face it, she could. She has made it very public that “trolls” are “coming at her” and being awful to her, if she lost this baby she would no doubt use it as content, and blame Tattle and the stress it has caused her (I know she doesn’t have to read here). I just think we need to keep everything here and not be commenting on her stuff as that is not what Tattle is about. It is a gossip site, not a means to bully people on their socials. I agree we should be able to call these influencers out on their BS, we just need to be careful.

That’s my penny’s worth in. As you were ✌
I get your point but do we know all those comments were definitely from tattle? I'm not sure they were.

Agree with you though.

Reactions: 15
Hasn’t liked the criticism about her lack of parenting and/or the content baby and suddenly she’s showing herself doing crafts with Woody, like she’s trying to present herself as an engaged mum! Did the DVD player break?? We see you and your shallowness, Hunnipot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She is convincing herself it's a girl! And people like Rebecca get what they want. Everything just works out for them! I feel for the boys if she does have a girl as they will be last thought even more...

Her video of her repeating herself over and over again about how "she wasn't done" just shows that she proberly did have this planned all along.
There is no remorse or mentioning respecting her partner wishes about not wanting another. It's all me me me.
"Steve wernt happeh, but I wasn't done"
She knows deep down this wasn't an accident. That's why she is getting so angry about people calling her out.

I actually feel sad for her bringing a baby into the world her partner cleary isnt happy about. Yes she goes on about she is an influencer/youtuber but she can control what she chooses to post and share, she doesn't have to share everything. She's just shared it all because she has nothing else going on to bring in money/content so she's saying she's REAL RAW HONEST by sharing it all. 🙄
I feel sad for her too. A lot of her parenting just be passed on from how her parents looked after her when she was younger? But surely if that’s the case why not try harder and do better for your children? I still can’t get over the weekly food shop from yesterday🤯. I can’t imagine what it must be like to want another baby so badly but your partner Not wanting the same thing it must be a very difficult and sad situation but to try for a baby anyway she’s got 0 respect for him. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does leave her once baby is here.

Reactions: 10
I think its REALLY telling that Steve has removed any mention of Beggy from his Instagram. He must have changed his password or she’d be right back on there putting herself in his bio!!
I think Steve is a complete twit and could have taken responsibility for contraception too if he definitely didn’t want more kids, but there is a bit of me that feels sorry for him. She planned this and deliberately got pregnant knowing full well he didn’t want more kids. She is a despicable witch. Steve is definitely lacking in a lot of areas but he is by far the better parent and he’s going to be lumbered with 3 kids while madam spends the next 5 years sat on her arse!
And shes off for a moly to Tenerife- just her and her mate!!! How bleeping selfish! She really doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself! Her partner is less than thrilled about this baby so she swans off to Tenners. 🙄 Hope Steve takes the boys and moves out while she’s gone!!! He is an hole but the boys would be better off with him than left with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can just imagine the emotional blackmail. ‘Steveeee ah need yore fone suh ah can shore those tattle trolls haw happeh we ahhh *proceeds to have a tantrum so Steve gives her the phone* Stevey boy she’s making a mug of ya!

Reactions: 14
I think its REALLY telling that Steve has removed any mention of Beggy from his Instagram. He must have changed his password or she’d be right back on there putting herself in his bio!!
I think Steve is a complete twit and could have taken responsibility for contraception too if he definitely didn’t want more kids, but there is a bit of me that feels sorry for him. She planned this and deliberately got pregnant knowing full well he didn’t want more kids. She is a despicable witch. Steve is definitely lacking in a lot of areas but he is by far the better parent and he’s going to be lumbered with 3 kids while madam spends the next 5 years sat on her arse!
And shes off for a moly to Tenerife- just her and her mate!!! How bleeping selfish! She really doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself! Her partner is less than thrilled about this baby so she swans off to Tenners. 🙄 Hope Steve takes the boys and moves out while she’s gone!!! He is an hole but the boys would be better off with him than left with her.
Once Steve wakes up and realises that if they split up he only has to do everything half the time (and can spend the time Begs has the kids going to the gym and chatting up the ladies) he will be gone.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.