Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just here pissing myself laughing at Big Bad Bev and Dingle Berry let loose in a posh spa šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ the other guests are in for a treat
Can't quite get over Dingle in that manky dressing gown

Yup. Particularly at that time of year. If she wasnā€™t planning if - and her period was on just late/due then whyyyyyy would she even have had pregnancy tests?!!!!!!!

SHE PLANNED THE ENTIRE THING.
Let's be honest, all she does is lie. She was absolutely adamant she wasn't pregnant in her Q&A and we now know she was, so it would t surprise me if she lied about periods etc anyway

Reactions: 12
The therapist at the spa must think sheā€™s a total idiot asking for a pregnancy massage so early.

I want to know more about Big Bad Bev!? Looking back at Rebeccaā€™s insta she used to post a bit about her dad and her brother? But doesnā€™t look to have mentioned them for ages.

Reactions: 10
So many of those YT comments are giving off ā€œpoor Rebecca- Steve should know better if he didnā€™t want thisā€ attitude. Iā€™d be livid if I was him that sheā€™s rallied a bunch of strangers to wag their fingers at me! Yes it takes two but I can honestly say if I told my husband we were safe to not use extra protection because I was tracking my cycles he would have no reason not to believe me (because Iā€™m not a lunatic). I know when Iā€™m fertile and I would always say so if we were about to have sex. To not do that is as deceitful as saying yours taking your pill when you know you arenā€™t šŸ§
I think Steve is fully aware of what she has done and the way she's playing her game. I bet he feels a complete idiot. If his mates really are his mates they will set him straight and hopefully his dad will tell him he was a complete idiot trusting her with anything of importance, like contraception, I doubt she can wipe her arse without instructions. Steve needs to be a man and take responsibility for being lazy entrusting that deceitful, habitual liar with contraception

Reactions: 13
Come on Beggy, show us a loveleh little pic of big bad bev, since you love your mama suh suh suh much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think sheā€™s further alongā€¦ā€¦
Something is definitely not adding up and Itā€™s not like sheā€™s trustworthyā€¦ weā€™ll find out in time I guess
Come on Beggy, show us a loveleh little pic of big bad bev, since you love your mama suh suh suh much
hope theyā€™re getting frogmarched out the Spa because Titanic have realised their mistake after weā€™ve messaged today.
It is honestly appalling she has been gifted it thoughā€¦ even without this psychotic pregnancy situation, what is influential about her really? Plus all the bought followersā€¦ excellent research on their part

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell beggy the world knows youā€™re pregnant, you donā€™t need to mention it 500 times a day. God sheā€™s an absolute bleeping bore

Reactions: 25
Hereā€™s my theory;
The spa was gifted and meant as an #ad for her and Steve to promote a last minute valentines gift. Her and steve have since split up so she has taken gobshite bev and sheā€™s of course done a diabolical job of promoting the spa.
Same with the 4 days in tenners, it was their 10 year anniversary gift to each other but Steve wants nothing to do with her so has told her he isnā€™t going so her mates paid the fee to change the name on the flight.

Up until she announced this pregnancy, her and steve did EVERYTHING together & now all of a sudden sheā€™s a big independent woman capable of leaving the country on her own??

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Me too.
With both mine (boy and girl) i looked exactly the same, i went from 8 stone to 12 stone each time, and my arse was something Kim Kardashain would be proud of.

Personally i dont pay any attention to old wives tales. I mean its a 50/50 chance isnt it! ha ha
Absolutely, the superstitions are all rubbish. I have all the same sex and all 5 pregnancies were very different. I carried different with each, craved different foods with each. It's all bullshit. There is no scientific evidence to any of it. I even spoke to 2 different Dr's about how the sex of babies come to be, and both gave me different answers. One said It depends on when you conceive and when the egg is fertilised (boys are fertilised on the day, girls sperms can last longer so can fertilised an egg upto 5 days later). The other said it depends on the man's sperm count and if the man carries more of a chromosome.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™ve never been pregnant or suffered with fertility. But I canā€™t imagine how upsetting and triggering this is for some of Beckyā€™s followers who have. I really feel for them with her constant mentioning of her pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m a massage therapist and trained in prenatal massage. No spa should be performing massage in the first trimester, pregnancy massage or not. Iā€™m also very surprised theyā€™re allowed as I cannot get insurance for massage in the first trimester, itā€™s to risky for insurance companies

C4FF5F78-6F0C-4A36-8FB5-5A8C3627936A.png

I didnā€™t think soā€¦ā€¦From their website, second and third trimester

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Hereā€™s my theory;
The spa was gifted and meant as an #ad for her and Steve to promote a last minute valentines gift. Her and steve have since split up so she has taken gobshite bev and sheā€™s of course done a diabolical job of promoting the spa.
Same with the 4 days in tenners, it was their 10 year anniversary gift to each other but Steve wants nothing to do with her so has told her he isnā€™t going so her mates paid the fee to change the name on the flight.

Up until she announced this pregnancy, her and steve did EVERYTHING together & now all of a sudden sheā€™s a big independent woman capable of leaving the country on her own??
Yup agree. They spa trip was 100% meant to be for her & Steve. Itā€™s a freebie and itā€™s just before Valentineā€™s Day next weeks - defo a ad for a romantic trip for a coupleā€¦.!
I also think the trip to Tenners in March was the big 10 year anniversary trip she mentioned a few weeks ago - I think Steve has lost the rag with her over this pregnancy and told her to go on her own and so sheā€™s drafted in someone to go with her.

Iā€™m a massage therapist and trained in prenatal massage. No spa should be performing massage in the first trimester, pregnancy massage or not. Iā€™m also very surprised theyā€™re allowed as I cannot get insurance for massage in the first trimester, itā€™s to risky for insurance companies
so maybe sheā€™s either not actually in the first trimester? Or she lied to them? Either way - sheā€™s lying to someone! Contact the spa sheā€™s at and ask? Ask if they are performing massages on women under 12 weeks pregnant?

Reactions: 25
Absolutely, the superstitions are all rubbish. I have all the same sex and all 5 pregnancies were very different. I carried different with each, craved different foods with each. It's all bullshit. There is no scientific evidence to any of it. I even spoke to 2 different Dr's about how the sex of babies come to be, and both gave me different answers. One said It depends on when you conceive and when the egg is fertilised (boys are fertilised on the day, girls sperms can last longer so can fertilised an egg upto 5 days later). The other said it depends on the man's sperm count and if the man carries more of a chromosome.
Deffo agree with this! Expecting my second Son and both of my pregnancies carrying boys have been different! Sailed through with my first son.. this time around I had awful sickness, very hormonal, skin is terrible! Everyone thought I was carrying a girl!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 1050922
I didnā€™t think soā€¦ā€¦From their website, second and third trimester
What the duck she's nuts she must be lying about having the massage then. I swear that girl just talks šŸ’© non stop. She'll make up anything for attention

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.