Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling Steve probably wants her gone, the more she's away, the less, him and the boys have to listen to her crap.
Yeah I think things are very tense in that shack right now. They’re barely spending any time together, no long walks with ‘her love’ while Woody is in nursery, no lunch dates, no daily story of those two stuffing their gobs while watching tv on the sofa when the boys are in bed. I think he’s sticking around at the moment because of Alfie & Woody and because he knows he will look a complete prick if he walks out while she’s pregnant, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re separated before the baby is 1.

Reactions: 24
I am jealous she got the spa break gifted I could do with one atm after constantly looking and caring for my 3 boys … ughhhh I hate you so much

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How did she get a spa day gifted??
Can't lie Im jealous!
Could do with a spa break 😫
Honestly drives me crazy the gifted things!

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think things are very tense in that shack right now. They’re barely spending any time together, no long walks with ‘her love’ while Woody is in nursery, no lunch dates, no daily story of those two stuffing their gobs while watching tv on the sofa when the boys are in bed. I think he’s sticking around at the moment because of Alfie & Woody and because he knows he will look a complete prick if he walks out while she’s pregnant, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re separated before the baby is 1.
I did wonder if the work being done in the house was him sorting out an area for himself. I can imagine him staying in the house, refusing to pay towards it if he leaves. Probably gave her an ultimatum, as a couple they're done, he will stay in the house purely for his kids. If she wants him out, then he will sell the house and he will pay towards the kids. She wouldn't be able to keep up her fake IG lifestyle without Steve's /his family's money. This is another reason, I think he only publicly shows the teeth whitening company as his business, quite low income. I bet his dad has advised him what to do, to protect his money

Of course the spa day is gifted
Neither her or her mum would pay. It's clear to see who she learnt from

Reactions: 17
Oh for Christ’s sake, stroking the bump pics now! Rebecca, I’ll say it plain. You haven’t got a bump. Your pregnancy isn’t showing. You’ve just stopped holding your stomach in and are now pushing it out. I can do that and look pregnant too, most women can, pregnant or not. You’re making a fool of yourself.

Reactions: 30
Anyone else reckon the spa day was gifted as a valentines gift for her beaver, but instead she has had to take Bev???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I know I’ve said this before but she wasn’t paid to do an AD for natural cycles. She just saw other influencers using it and thought - bingo, here is the perfect opportunity to get pregnant “by accident”

also I know it’s petty but I hope she struggles with breastfeeding this time round 😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Its like she doesn’t get that not all baby's are the same, just because woody took to breast feeding doesn't mean baby lumi will. When I had my son I wasn't planning on breast feeding but when I was doing skin to skin he latched on and that was it i was a breast feeding mummy but the poor mum next to me was so hoping to breast feed but the baby wouldn't take to it and had to go in bottle.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does every ‘influencer’ who is under 12 week pregnant act like they’ve got a bump already? Even the thinnest of people barely show till 4 months. She will be moaning soon nothing fits her and asking the huns where does great maternity stuff.. 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.