Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So In the 2/3 hours that woody has been awake, he’s had a hot chocolate AND a smoothie carton which is about 2% fruit and 98% sugar.
Did she not learn from letting Alfie’s teeth turn black with rot and fall out his head that she’s is causing damage.
And she wants another??? Tapped in the head I tell ya.

Reactions: 26
So In the 2/3 hours that woody has been awake, he’s had a hot chocolate AND a smoothie carton which is about 2% fruit and 98% sugar.
Did she not learn from letting Alfie’s teeth turn black with rot and fall out his head that she’s is causing damage.
And she wants another??? Tapped in the head I tell ya.
I don't even think she's smart enough to realise that because it's got fruit in its not necessarily "healfeh"

Reactions: 11
Are there any comments or likes on the pregnancy announcement from beaver or his family? 100% agree with how weird he hasn't posted they're having another one. Doesn't he normally comment from his own YouTube too?

Reactions: 8
I do find it amusing he has ‘content creator’ in his Instagram bio, because that’s what he’s literally done.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Second pregnancy, I wanted a girl. Always pictured myself with a boy and a girl. I have an older brother, my partner has a younger sister, who was also expecting her second child at the same time... A girl after a boy. I was absolutely convinced I was having a girl. I even bought a small bundle of girl babygrows off eBay, I was SO sure. I was literally laid there at 20 weeks squinting at the screen, convinced I saw girl parts. Nope. He's very much a boy. And I don't love him any less than I would have a girl. She can convince herself she's having a girl all she wants, doesn't mean it's going to happen!

I wonder how she really feels deep, deep down. Yes she planned this and yes she looks VERY smug, but I wonder if somewhere inside she is shitting bricks about this whole situation. She's a tit mother and she must realise it. She knows she can't be arsed with the kids she's got and in 9 months' time, she's going to have a whole extra real-life hungry, crying, exhausting human to take care of. Steve obviously hasn't immediately come round to the idea like she expected he would. She knows she's at risk of him leaving, that's if he hasn't already taken himself off to the spare room at the very least! The rush to get the news out into the world is to make him stay. Then there's the above girl/boy thing. Everyone knows she's desperate for a girl. How is she really going to feel if it's another boy? I have a feeling she will be absolutely gutted. If it's a girl, I think Steve could take the boys and go and she WUNT GIV 2 ✌ SHITS, to be honest.

Reactions: 17
I think it’s Lumehhhh friend Steph who’s going to Tenners with her, I’ve a feeling she’s preggers too!

• Wow
  • Sick
Isn't it absolutely pathetic and shows how immature they both are that when they fall out, they delete stuff in their bios. 😂 It's something kids would do. "I'm telling my mum and unfriending you" Pair of losers.

Also, her taking the test alone tells you she planned it. If she told 2SS she thought she might be pregnant beforehand and it had come back negative, she ran the risk of him saying "phew that was close, get back on the pill" Bet she's been doing them behind his back for months.
I couldn’t agree more . I have 2 kids and after my second son was born me and my husband both agreed that we were done. A few years ago I had to come off the pill as I was having treatment that the pill would of affected. During that time I thought I could be pregnant (I had a few symptoms). I told my husband straight away . There’s absolutely no way I would of gone off and bought a test and taken it without speaking to him first. She clearly KNEW that she was pregnant before the test.
Steve’s demeanour in the reveal to the boys video was just mortifying. She had to ask him to come and sit down, he clearly didn’t even want to be in that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
it’s funny isn’t it when she says that! I’m a single mum my boys been poorly with covid and I’ve still managed to go for a job interview and Get the job all while my boy is recovering and looking after my little girl. School runs, after school clubs, washing the list goes on.. oh and they have actual beds to sleep on and more than 2 changes of clothes each!
Congratulations

Reactions: 1
I think it’s Lumehhhh friend Steph who’s going to Tenners with her, I’ve a feeling she’s preggers too!
I'd be shocked if it is as I get the impression Steph is actually book smart, and Dingles stupidity probably makes her want to gouge her own eyes out but she keeps her sweet so she can profit off Dingles followers.

I get your point but do we know all those comments were definitely from tattle? I'm not sure they were.

Agree with you though.
I was thinking the same. It's got to a point now that even genuine followers are starting to see through her fakeness. If she can't handle anything but arse kissing comments then she needs to quit social media

• Heart
Going back to the video of her telling the boys. After the boys have opened their presents (which wasn't presents) woody looks in the empty wrapping paper for an actual present the poor sod wanted his present. Steve can't stand beggy you can tell by his body language and lack of even looking at her. He is great with those boys straight in with cuddles where beggy just looked like the cat who got the cream! She is c**t

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'd be shocked if it is as I get the impression Steph is actually book smart, and Dingles stupidity probably makes her want to gouge her own eyes out but she keeps her sweet so she can profit off Dingles followers.
Yeh true 🤔

Hmmmmmm I’ll keep guessing 🤣

Just looked at Steve’s IG, there really is no mention of baby no.3 on there 😳🙈

Reactions: 6
Yeh true 🤔

Lauren? Her "maid of honour" haven't heard from her in a while?
Alicia Douvall? Deffo pregnant!
Maybe the not very good beautician Lady?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just rewatched the pregnancy announcement. Steve looked really uncomfortable, seems to me like she has rushed to tell everyone and to get a video out there so that way it’s more pressure on him to come to terms with it etc

Reactions: 18
Yeh true 🤔

Nope. But then again he made it clear he didn't want anymore and was obviously tricked (stupid idiot we saw it coming as soon as she announced the natural cycles)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She wasn’t tuned in to Woody at all. She’s in her own world and those kids are just orbiting around her.

I do find it amusing he has ‘content creator’ in his Instagram bio, because that’s what he’s literally done.
Now he’s got ‘digital creator’ or maybe he always had that and I got confused…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.