Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just what the doctor ordered for the gull bladda 🤥
I don’t believe she’s ever had gallstones. I
Don’t believe anything she’s ever said about gallstones. I think she’s been trying to
Get pregnant for MONTHS going wayyyyyy back to last year, was getting frustrated that it hadn’t happened yet and started making up issues to get investigations done at the hospital.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Me too.
With both mine (boy and girl) i looked exactly the same, i went from 8 stone to 12 stone each time, and my arse was something Kim Kardashain would be proud of.

Personally i dont pay any attention to old wives tales. I mean its a 50/50 chance isnt it! ha ha
I always got told if you have 2 boys then it's a high chance your 3rd would be a boy

Reactions: 5
Don’t believe anything she’s ever said about gallstones. I think she’s been trying to
Get pregnant for MONTHS going wayyyyyy back to last year, was getting frustrated that it hadn’t happened yet and started making up issues to get investigations done at the hospital.
Agree. Wouldn’t trust a single word she says

Reactions: 12
Was just coming on to write that I am 18 weeks pregnant with my first and booked in for a babymoon around week 28 and have booked in for a pregnancy massage...was told you can only have one between weeks 16 and 30 so why / how on earth has she just had one at like 10 weeks max???
Another lie perhaps...she's going to end up tripping up over her lies one of these days 😶
God forbid anything happened to that baby as a result of that pregnancy massage. I really hope not as I wouldn’t wish that on anybody. Who would she have to blame then? Probably try and blame the titanic spa? How very irresponsible of her!

Reactions: 15
I’ve said a couple of times I think she was experiencing ovulation pains when she was saying she was having galbladder attacks. I know a couple of other posters have suggested it too. What she described each time was exactly how I would describe ovulating.. plus it started when she started doing her natural cycles and it always occurred once a month…

Reactions: 12
That's the key thing - everyone saying well Steve should have taken precautions, he's as much at fault. Why? In any normal relationship between two adults, if your partner, who you supposedly love and trust, tells you that contraception is handled from their side, why would you question it? Of course, if he suspected Beggy was a psychopath who would get pregnant on purpose, he should have done, but that also begs the question of why he'd stay with her in the first place, if that's the kind of person he thinks she is. I suppose he knows she is that kind of person now anyway.

Because she’s not on contraception though? It’s not like she told him she was on the pill. Natural Cycles if you’re absolutely adamant you don’t want any more kids is a bad idea. It’s a method we’ve used many times as we are always open to more kids if it happened. Financially, capacity wise, we can handle that and we would be happy.

If you’re adamant you don’t want any more kids, relying on natural contraception isn’t a smart move. He should know that.

Reactions: 6
Well I just think she looks daft dressed like that just sat with her mum plus the place looks empty so why even bother

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here’s my theory;
The spa was gifted and meant as an #ad for her and Steve to promote a last minute valentines gift. Her and steve have since split up so she has taken gobshite bev and she’s of course done a diabolical job of promoting the spa.
Same with the 4 days in tenners, it was their 10 year anniversary gift to each other but Steve wants nothing to do with her so has told her he isn’t going so her mates paid the fee to change the name on the flight.

Up until she announced this pregnancy, her and steve did EVERYTHING together & now all of a sudden she’s a big independent woman capable of leaving the country on her own??
I think you might be right there🤔

Reactions: 13
As soon as BEGGY opens her fat mouth it is Always LIES LIES & MORE LIES
Doesnt even know when she is lying

Reactions: 15
I’ve said a couple of times I think she was experiencing ovulation pains when she was saying she was having galbladder attacks. I know a couple of other posters have suggested it too. What she described each time was exactly how I would describe ovulating.. plus it started when she started doing her natural cycles and it always occurred once a month…
I remember years ago I was in agony, crying, couldn't stand up straight, couldn't get comfy in anyway - went to the Dr's and they checked me over and said it was just "mid cycle pain" - couldnt for the life of me get over how much pain I was in!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.