Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her sticking her gut out as far as she can at this spa, and some lovely person making conversation saying "oh is that a bump I see there? How far along are you?" And she says TEN WEEKS 😭 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I think she loves pregnancy and breastfeeding so much because they’re the only parts of parenthood that come easily to her. They’re the only parts she’s good at.

Reactions: 16
Oh ALSO wtf natural cycles literally paid her to promote them right!? Now she's made a video claiming it doesn't work 🙃🙃🙃 it DOES work if you have a bleeping brain cell beg. They should sue her for false information 😂 I've used it to avoid pregnancies and also to get pregnant. The app is simply asking you to input how YOUR OWN cycle functions. You can not get pregnant when you are not in ovulation. Shes just too thick to know how it all works
I know I’ve said this before but she wasn’t paid to do an AD for natural cycles. She just saw other influencers using it and thought - bingo, here is the perfect opportunity to get pregnant “by accident”

I think she loves pregnancy and breastfeeding so much because they’re the only parts of parenthood that come easily to her. They’re the only parts she’s good at.
also I know it’s petty but I hope she struggles with breastfeeding this time round 😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
Oh ALSO wtf natural cycles literally paid her to promote them right!? Now she's made a video claiming it doesn't work 🙃🙃🙃 it DOES work if you have a bleeping brain cell beg. They should sue her for false information 😂 I've used it to avoid pregnancies and also to get pregnant. The app is simply asking you to input how YOUR OWN cycle functions. You can not get pregnant when you are not in ovulation. Shes just too thick to know how it all works
I don’t think she was paid to promote it, she probably started it hoping they would recognise what an amazing influencer she is and beg her to work with them. As that didn’t happen, she’s getting her revenge, she gets her third baby whilst making out natural cycles failed!

Reactions: 9
Also can just imagine Rebecca asking big bad Bev to video her cradling her gunt bump whilst walking slowly into the pool and Bev absolutely loving it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone hit the nail on the head earlier, she loves being pregnant but doesn't love being a mum I mean yeah she loves her kids I’m sure but she doesn't love parenting she is very irresponsible and I’m sure this is why Steve was so angry.
I think you're spot on. I kind of wonder if Steve not wanting more kids was because he knows she has babies for attention and content and not because she wants to be a mother. She doesn't bother with the boys unless it's for content. I can imagine living with her is unbearable, lazy, greedy self absorbed cow, who doesn't give her kids a second thought

Reactions: 17
I think you're spot on. I kind of wonder if Steve not wanting more kids was because he knows she has babies for attention and content and not because she wants to be a mother. She doesn't bother with the boys unless it's for content. I can imagine living with her is unbearable, lazy, greedy self absorbed cow, who doesn't give her kids a second thought
Probably why he won't marry her either, she's not wife material. She's too into herself she gives no fucks about anyone else but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I’ve said this before but she wasn’t paid to do an AD for natural cycles. She just saw other influencers using it and thought - bingo, here is the perfect opportunity to get pregnant “by accident”

also I know it’s petty but I hope she struggles with breastfeeding this time round 😩😩😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Im HOPING SHE STRUGGLES WITH EVERY BLOODY THING
SHE ISNT 1% A NICE PERSON & NEEDS A SHOCK, im done with her
Just Vile...
My friend who has CANCER contributes more to life then BEGGY EVER HAS😠

She won’t be able to do much at the spa if she’s pregnant!
Can STILL get ITS ARSE OUT, never had a problem with that🤣

Reactions: 15
I hope to god she doesn’t have a girl, but if she does I really hope Beaver actually puts his foot down with how they bring her up, otherwise Beggy will just push her life on to the baby, basically find someone with money, get pregnant & start an ‘influencer’ career.

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220209_112948.jpg

It'll be very interesting to see if she responds like an adult to this concerned lady making a very good point or if it gets deleted like the rest she deems to be trolling!

Reactions: 29
God she’s going to milk this pregnancy so bad, spa days, holidays away for me time!! She would never cope having a proper job working right up close to the end of the pregnancy!

God she’s going to milk this pregnancy so bad, spa days, holidays away for me time!! She would never cope having a proper job working right up close to the end of the pregnancy!
I have a feeling Steve probably wants her gone, the more she's away, the less, him and the boys have to listen to her crap.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.