Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No chance on earth that Steve is so excited after being so livid only a few weeks back. No one comes round that quick to something they're extremely against. Pull the other one dingle. Very unprofessional for titanic not to reply to anyone, if I wasn't suh suh buseh being a mummeh to my ✌🏻 boys I may havw time to leave a review on TripAdvisor to nudge them into a response

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wonder if a member of their staff has fucked up so that's why they're trying to brush it off. Not very professional from a so-called luxury spa! They need reporting the cheeky fuckers for being as sly as dingle. Dingle is thick as tit she may not have realised and no-one corrected her. Something doesn't add up

Reactions: 20
Has Steve said he’s happy? Or is she just saying it?

She won’t be allowed to go to Spain in the summer. You could pop any minute in the last month and the way her bump is growing she will be popping in April

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has Steve said he’s happy? Or is she just saying it?

She won’t be allowed to go to Spain in the summer. You could pop any minute in the last month and the way her bump is growing she will be popping in April
They were never going to ever actually go to Spain in the summer holidays. That was just a load of waffle. They will go on this budget jet2 2 star dump of a holiday in May to Greece and that will be it. A week of Rebecca wearing Slaggy too small bikinis holding her belly and the two boys wearing inflatable life suits in the swimming pool. If by some miracle she’s still with Steve, he will be there devouring his egg & chips at 11am at the English theme pub and drinking pints of John Smiths with his bright red sunburnt face and sleeveless vest that Rebecca got him from Aldi’s middle aisle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
She has made a complete prat of herself again. Pretending to have treatments ehen all she was gifted was a basic treatment, a evening meal and breakfast. Just stop with the lies Beggy, you always get caught out! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she’s pretended to be further along at the spa. I’m sure most massages are pretty safe but I imagine it’s to protect therapists as much as pregnant women - it’s the trimester with the highest risk of miscarriage and some women may associate their loss with a massage they’ve received.

I find it really hard to believe Rebecca didn’t know this rule. She’s obsessed with pregnancy and pampering herself and this is her third child 🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s hard to know how Steve feels about the pregnancy. I don’t think he’s idiotic enough to do a big post about a third child before the 12 week scan. I’m sure he’ll put something in a few weeks/be nagged to do so by Rebecca.

You can just feel the manic energy of her being absolutely determined to milk every last drop of this pregnancy. I think that’s why she’s making these mistakes which make it so obvious that the pregnancy was planned on her part.

Reactions: 17
I recon more so she's lied about having a "pregnancy massage" or lied about how far gone she is. It states on there website 2nd and third trimester for massage so I would think being professionals they didn't make an exception on her just for content. 🤷🏼‍♀️ if she did lie how did she not think she would get caught out!!? Its honestly like she read here people shaing she won't be able to do anything at the spa and she's gone "yeah look am having a pregnanceh massage"

bleeping moron. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the opposite of the Midas touch? Whatever it is, Dingle has it 🤦‍♀️ Everything she does turns to tit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
First time she has ever wanted to book a holiday actually in the school holidays rather than term time...it will be end of august so she accidentally on purpose gives birth in Spain to a little Spainish content bebeh, first word will be hola. I hope they book it and she gets stopped from boarding the plane because she is too far gone and Steve goes anyway with the boys

• Haha
She’s lucky the titanic spa have their comments turned off 👀☕

Reactions: 13
Thing is, if the spa gifted her this experience, surely they researched her? Well, looked at her Insta at the very least, and let’s face it, you couldn’t miss that she is pregnant and how far along she is as she hasn’t stopped banging on about it. So surely she couldn’t have lied to them. So either she has claimed she was gifted this experience and wasn’t or has made out she had a pregnancy massage to fit her new narrative and it has backfired, my bet is the latter.
As an aside, I actually think she and Steve are fine. I don’t buy into the split theory. He makes out he is an alpha male, but I think she has got him well under her thumb and even though he is unhappy with the pregnancy, he will go along with it. Sad. As empty headed as he seems to be, I think he probably just has more sense than to be posting before the 12-week mark and that is why we haven’t seen anything posted. I also believe if they has split, surely the first thing he would do is change his Insta log in details.

Reactions: 15
Thing is, if the spa gifted her this experience, surely they researched her? Well, looked at her Insta at the very least, and let’s face it, you couldn’t miss that she is pregnant and how far along she is as she hasn’t stopped banging on about it. So surely she couldn’t have lied to them. So either she has claimed she was gifted this experience and wasn’t or has made out she had a pregnancy massage to fit her new narrative and it has backfired, my bet is the latter.
As an aside, I actually think she and Steve are fine. I don’t buy into the split theory. He makes out he is an alpha male, but I think she has got him well under her thumb and even though he is unhappy with the pregnancy, he will go along with it. Sad. As empty headed as he seems to be, I think he probably just has more sense than to be posting before the 12-week mark and that is why we haven’t seen anything posted. I also believe if they has split, surely the first thing he would do is change his Insta log in details.
100%, I don’t think they’ll split either, I recon she’s got him well and truly tied/trapped, I recon they’ll be unhappy but just stay “for the boys”

Edit - he acts like he’s such a big man, but well and truly I bet beggy runs all over him

Reactions: 15
I just find it such bizzare behaviour that she’s acting like she’s so far along in this
Pregnancy buying clothes, baby baths etc, telling 60k people, bleeping pregnancy massages!!! She’s not even had her proper 12wk scan yet to get the ok that everything is fine!!
she is an absolute psycho going full steam ahead, God forbid if she goes to her scan and there is no baby anymore!!

Reactions: 26
I just find it such bizzare behaviour that she’s acting like she’s so far along in this
Pregnancy buying clothes, baby baths etc, telling 60k people, bleeping pregnancy massages!!! She’s not even had her proper 12wk scan yet to get the ok that everything is fine!!
she is an absolute psycho going full steam ahead, God forbid if she goes to her scan and there is no baby anymore!!
If she found out there was no baby I recon she’d still say she was pregnant, she’s that sick in the head

Reactions: 6
Watching that makeup reel, she is one ugly fucker for someone who loves themselves so much 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think they have officially split up yet. But I think it’s obvious that Steve isn’t happy and I don’t think their relationship is remotely solid. I think he will end up leaving her.

• Heart
Why can’t she just say ‘my friend’, why has it got to be ‘pregnant friend’. Women are more than just a vessel to grow a baby Beggy!
Let's be honest, in her tiny brain, she realises if she hadn't got pregnant she wouldn't be doing what she does. More than likely would have had to get a real job and pay for things instead of begging, I don't think Steve would have stayed with her, he would have moved onto the next yoyo knickers

They will be blocking everyone lol
Probably worst thing they can do, because it makes them look as if they are hiding something. Obviously not a very good Spa if they can't address the issue, which is quite serious

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.