Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see her with a girl, and if she did it would end up with the morals of an alley cat with her as a mother! I predict boy and she will blow up like a beached whale, love that for you hun 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I can’t see her with a girl, and if she did it would end up with the morals of an alley cat with her as a mother! I predict boy and she will blow up like a beached whale, love that for you hun 🤞🏼
I can imagine her with a girl. She would be one of those chav mum’s - dressing the kid in tacky pink clothes, headbands, ears pierced at 4 months old, putting her in inappropriate 2 piece “bikinis” and swim wear on holiday…..

Find it VERY telling that over the last few weeks Steve has removed any mention of Rebecca from his Instagram bio - including the little love heart beside her name…. No mention of her at all on his Instagram bio now….
He’s not posted anything positive at all about the pregnancy news - no heartfelt post about Rebecca after tonight’s video on YouTube, no public announcement on his insta about the pregnancy…. Nothing……….
Says it all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
OK sorry haven't read back before writing this but I only managed 3.5mins of her new youtube video. Worst acting ever,ffs,painful to watch. They have 2 poxy kids already, they know how it works, riding will result in a pregnancy, who knew???? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Correct me if i'm wrong guys but after watching that video, does anybody get the feeling she "just wasn't done"??

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This’ll be gone when she wakes up….but she’s honest.View attachment 1047406
Love it….
I’d like to think that Beaver will take heed…. But he’s as thick as her…. They deserve each other in their car crash relationship. Neither one of them trusts the other, and if you can’t trust your life partner then you’re obviously with the wrong person. It’s a toxic relationship, and who will be the real losers. Three lovely children. This makes me despise them more and I don’t generally have a mean bone in my body. They just infuriate me so much,

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is why delete everyone’s negative comments surely.. being being a “influencer” that’s part of the “job” to get negative and positive comments. Seems silly that she would spend all her time just deleting comments.

Reactions: 23
Can anyone name one thing she has influenced others to buy (Lumeh brainwashing cult not included) over the past year?

The only ads I remember was the chub rub fat knickers on the trampoline and the Studio Easter/Christmas hybrid with spider reindeers, but neither were proper ads. They were proper tit.
She has influenced me to get the contraceptive pill 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What I don’t get is why delete everyone’s negative comments surely.. being being a “influencer” that’s part of the “job” to get negative and positive comments. Seems silly that she would spend all her time just deleting comments.
In a NUT SHELL because Beggy ISNT a 'proper/mormal' influencer
Just...Deluded🙄

This’ll be gone when she wakes up….but she’s honest.View attachment 1047406
Love it….
I’d like to think that Beaver will take heed…. But he’s as thick as her…. They deserve each other in their car crash relationship. Neither one of them trusts the other, and if you can’t trust your life partner then you’re obviously with the wrong person. It’s a toxic relationship, and who will be the real losers. Three lovely children. This makes me despise them more and I don’t generally have a mean bone in my body. They just infuriate me so much,
As predicted
LONG Gone🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate she makes me think this way cause it is messed up, but let’s be careful on here (I know no one wishes her baby any harm, of course not), actually seen quite a few messages saying they wish her a healthy pregnancy (myself included), but say she miscarried. I pray not, as I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone, but let’s face it, she could. She has made it very public that “trolls” are “coming at her” and being awful to her, if she lost this baby she would no doubt use it as content, and blame Tattle and the stress it has caused her (I know she doesn’t have to read here). I just think we need to keep everything here and not be commenting on her stuff as that is not what Tattle is about. It is a gossip site, not a means to bully people on their socials. I agree we should be able to call these influencers out on their BS, we just need to be careful.

That’s my penny’s worth in. As you were ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It'd make more sense for her to leave them up and not respond to them, it allows her "flowers" to see the "troll" comments (anyone that disagrees with Dingle and isn't up her ring piece is classed as a troll), and would make her appear much more mature by not even addressing it.
Her arguing with the "trolls" and ranting about it, then deleting the comments makes her look like an 8 year old - an actual 8 year old not an alfeh 8

Reactions: 18
If I thought there was a chance I could be pregnant, my relationship is stable enough for me to tell my partner. I’d tell him I had a feeling I was and we’d probably do the test together. In what world is it normal to hide away to film your self taking a test then cry about how your partner doesn’t want the baby? It’s proof if ever Steve needed it that this was all planned by her.
She thinks this baby is going to keep him around when all it’s done is prove she can’t be trusted and that she’s more selfish than anyone ever thought.
She had the AUDACITY to talk about how SHE wasn’t done and SHE wanted a 3rd so guess what? She’s having another baby.

duck Steve and duck anyone else that has an opinion.
Rebecca, get yourself a mental assessment because you are truly tapped in the head. I hope Steve does leave you, if he doesn’t you can be damn sure he’ll resent you for the rest of your painfully dull life.

She really has put half a lemon in her water after realising you don’t put a full one in 🤣 I always thought it must just be the angle of the screenshots I’ve seen in here. Slice it preggy beggy!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate she makes me think this way cause it is messed up, but let’s be careful on here (I know no one wishes her baby any harm, of course not), actually seen quite a few messages saying they wish her a healthy pregnancy (myself included), but say she miscarried. I pray not, as I wouldn’t wish that pain on anyone, but let’s face it, she could. She has made it very public that “trolls” are “coming at her” and being awful to her, if she lost this baby she would no doubt use it as content, and blame Tattle and the stress it has caused her (I know she doesn’t have to read here). I just think we need to keep everything here and not be commenting on her stuff as that is not what Tattle is about. It is a gossip site, not a means to bully people on their socials. I agree we should be able to call these influencers out on their BS, we just need to be careful.

That’s my penny’s worth in. As you were ✌
I agree with this sentiment. Never commented on YouTube, Instagram or DMs for all the reasons you stated, plus, won’t give her engagement numbers! 😂 I think once you do leave messages, you are straying into troll territory. That said, she deletes anything she perceives to be negative, when actually sometimes valid questions are asked and points are made. You have to be extremely naive to think that anything you put out on a public platform will be well received by absolutely everyone. I personally don’t think her latest YT video is ‘raw and honest’ at all if all she does is delete questions. She could have a more meaningful discussion with followers and make herself more likeable - probably the wrong word (not enough caffeine!) but you get my drift.

I wonder what the other "influencers" think of those "surprise" baby. Also what they think of her rant. Anyone with half a brain cell can tell she is lying and she planned to get pregnant. Wonder if her idol LJC has been watching I bet she is cringing just as much as us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.