Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy has put a link to the look fantastic thing on her bio, and has also put her discount code for LF too 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 clinging to that copper

Is it just her wanting an advert off her grid though? I mean I know influencers do that as gifted grid posts never do “well” in terms of engagement. But not the next DAY surely ?!?!
It wasn't technically an "ad" meaning she wasn't paid to advertise them, didn't have to get posts approved by them etc. It was a gifted spa day, plus we all know she never misses an opportunity to flash her gunt, so the only plausible reason for deletion is her getting asked to by the spa I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she thinks she’s going to Spain in the summer holidays in the last few weeks of her pregnancy???
If she’s 10wks like she says then her due date is around 10th September so tell me why you would fly to another country with 4-6 wks left of your pregnancy!!!
After 27 weeks she'd need a fit to fly note....which considering she supposedly has another medical issue I wouldn't imagine a doctor would allow it. 36wks onwards she won't be able to fly at all.

Reactions: 11
Do you have a favorite in Tenerife? A favorite what? Just shows she sends these to herself, they could’ve meant restaurant, beach, bar, how on earth would she know they meant hotel?
bingo we have caught her out ..because favourite what ?beach ect ? Because there's about 6 different beaches on the front , why did she automatically just think of hotels

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Actually embarrassed for titanic spa. Was going to look at going there soon but no bloody chance now. Not now beggy bogtrotter has been gifted a break. Can think of so many more deserving people

Reactions: 21
I CANT LOOK AT HER OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER....
NEVER!!!!!! IN MY LIFE HAVE I WATCHED SOMEONE WHO IS......
ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me...Me..
Hate the....witch
I hope she gets what she deserves whatever it is......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Narcissistic tendancies on the insta grid.. Oi Dingle, WHERE ARE YOUR KIDS???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Thread suggestion:

Giving Titanic a bad name. Went to dinner looking like she’s on the game.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So she thinks she’s going to Spain in the summer holidays in the last few weeks of her pregnancy???
If she’s 10wks like she says then her due date is around 10th September so tell me why you would fly to another country with 4-6 wks left of your pregnancy!!!
Because SHE cant add up she is too....thick

Reactions: 7
Were Titanic ever following her on Instagram? Surely they would have? They aren’t now though

Reactions: 5
I CANT LOOK AT HER OR ANYTHING TO DO WITH HER....
NEVER!!!!!! IN MY LIFE HAVE I WATCHED SOMEONE WHO IS......
ALL ABOUT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me...Me..
Hate the....witch
I hope she gets what she deserves whatever it is......

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mamas and papas can't play dumb after the message I sent them so here's hoping a company takes the warning on board and doesn't get involved in the tit show that is our Begs

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Dont be daft the summer holidays for begs will be May or June so she can drag Alfeh out of school for a cheap holideh she dunt give ✌🏼shits about her already struggling kids edercashunnn.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
We all know she’s about 7 weeks really. It’ll come out after one her scans and she’ll say they’ve moved her back a bit. She won’t be due till the back end of September. She’s an absolute moron!

Reactions: 16
I suspect she didn’t have a massage at all. I think she was gifted a stay but not necessarily individual treatments so she’s just blindly taken some photos and had to get being pregnant in there cause it’s all she can talk about (hence “pregnancy massage”) and it’s bitten her on the arse.

Or she didn’t tell them cause she’s irresponsible.

I don’t for a second believe they’d give her a massage if they knew she was pregnant - without some kind of evidence she was over 12 weeks and risk free.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ha ha they have taken the message us option on there Facebook page
I messaged them and it now says this person is no longer available to message and message option gone from page!
How embarrassing
Everything she does she messes up and companies have to mute there pages and limit comment
Wow what a bleeping tit show

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.