Rebecca Lamb #99 She's got 99 problems and the baby isn't going to fix any of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many weeks preg is she ?

I work in a spa and we don’t do them before 12 weeks.

This may of been mentioned already I’ve not read back.

Ooops ETA I’ve just read back haha!

What a twit! And the steam room.

Reactions: 15
If she was on her period on 3rd December, how the hell is she even 10 weeks pregnant?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Imagine titanic spa.....but you didn't have a massage Rebecca, why are you lying all over your social media?? Surely this has got to be addressed, what really happened. I'm an influencer...influencing my followers to have a massage before 12 weeks 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 20
If she was on her period on 3rd December, how the hell is she even 10 weeks pregnant?
Pregnancy is counted from the first day of the last period so if she started her period on the 3rd December she would be 10 weeks this Saturday. So it is about right that she's 10 weeks.

Reactions: 5
Pregnancy is counted from the first day of the last period so if she started her period on the 3rd December she would be 10 weeks this Saturday. So it is about right that she's 10 weeks.
I put they details in the pregnancy calculator and it says she's 9 week's ..I read you wrong yes she will be 10 weeks on Sat but technically she is still 9 weeks lol

Reactions: 10
I put they details in the pregnancy calculator and it says she's 9 week's ..I read you wrong yes she will be 10 weeks on Sat but technically she is still 9 weeks lol
Depends though. She might have spoke about her period on the 3rd December but she might have actually started it a few days earlier and not mentioned it.

Plus she hasn't had a dating scan yet just an estimate from her reassurance scan. They do proper measurements at 12 weeks.

Reactions: 3
Isn't it just really sad that we all know when this random woman off Instagram's last period was 😭 nothing to be ashamed of obviously, but aside from my fiance and probably my best friend if I've been moaning to her, I wouldn't broadcast it to anyone else!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Depends though. She might have spoke about her period on the 3rd December but she might have actually started it a few days earlier and not mentioned it.

Plus she hasn't had a dating scan yet just an estimate from her reassurance scan. They do proper measurements at 12 weeks.
I hope the dating scan shows she isn't as far along as she thinks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
How did we all miss this lovely photoshop. Lovely curved cushion but straight shadow 👌🏼
It also looks like a valentine's type menu on the table, so definitely backs to the theory this was a romantic trip for 2, but BBB had to step in as a replacement

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't get why she would lie about how far she is but then again I don't understand a hell of alot of the things she does.

You would think she would want to address it tho? Or put a disclaimer sort of thing that you have to be over x amount of weeks, some of her followers may not know this. But no she's too busy blocking people from Steve's account and deleting comments.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone heard back from the spa? This has turned out to be the worst advertisement ever. It’s a gargantuan duck up if she has had the massage as they must have broken health & safety regs at the very least.

Someone also mentioned the sauna. Please don’t tell me she has been stupidly dangerous to put herself in one whilst pregnant? That’s strike 2 for the spa. They’re negligent.

View attachment 1052842
Big Bad Bev Krankie…minus the hat 😆
duck sake that is so spot on! Separated at birth. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.